Ginsberg's dying wish.

Ray9

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2016
The Democratic party is a party based on emotions while the Republican Party has been traditionally founded in constitutional principles. So, news reports that Ruth Bader Ginsberg had as has her dying wish that she is not replaced until after the election is taken not just with a grain of salt but with a boatload.

Picture this scenario: End of life is approaching, and it is quiet in the hospital room. The family gathers around the loved one and expresses their love. Then old Ruth chimes in and says, hold on right there! Before we get to the formalities, I want to make it clear in a public statement that I do not want Trump appointing a new judge!

But mom. The family says, we love you and we will miss you. Old Ruth: Hold your horses! Trump is a bad orange man and I as a dying democrat do not want him to put a conservative on the bench! We need to get that into the news cycle as soon as possible!

Does that sound likely to you? If it does then God bless you while you enjoy you new Florida home with the sinkhole under it.

Last edited:
to be honest, it makes a good "story" but it simply doesn't matter. a persons "dying wish" is their own and no one is obligated to honor it. this is just another heart strings ploy from the left.

all they got and most people's give a shitter has long since been broke by previous emotional pulling for a singular cause.

The Democratic party is a party based on emotions while the Republican Party has been traditionally founded in constitutional principles. So, news reports that Ruth Bader Ginsberg had as has her dying wish that she is not replaced until after the election is taken not just with a grain of salt but with a boatload.

Picture this scenario: End of life is approaching, and it is quiet in the hospital room. The family gathers around the loved one and expresses their love. Then old Ruth chimes in and says, hold on right there! Before we to the formalities, I want to make it clear in a public statement that I do not want Trump appointing a new judge!

But mom. The family says, we love you and we will miss you. Old Ruth: Hold your horses! Trump is a bad orange man and I as a dying democrat do not want him to put a conservative on the bench! We need to get that into the news cycle as soon as possible!

Does that sound likely to you? If it does the God bless you while you enjoy you new Florida home with the sinkhole under it.
RBG's dying wishes are nothing more than background noise and completely irrelevant to anyone except the democrats and their adoring fans. Trump has a job to do and he is going to do it, they can boohoo all they want.

Who cares what her dying wish was? Maybe they miss understood her when she said replace me with a conservativ.

Picture this scenario: End of life is approaching, and it is quiet in the hospital room. The family gathers around the loved one and expresses their love. Then old Ruth chimes in and says, hold on right there! Before we to the formalities, I want to make it clear in a public statement that I do not want Trump appointing a new judge!

Does that sound likely to you? If it does the God bless you while you enjoy you new Florida home with the sinkhole under it.
RBG's dying wishes are nothing more than background noise and completely irrelevant to anyone except the democrats and their adoring fans. Trump has a job to do and he is going to do it, they can boohoo all they want.
That shit works for them. For decades now. Bullying, threatening, maiming, destroying, killing and more has been a lynchpin of success while electing and installing the most radical extremist judges in history. They would be more at home in China or the old Soviet Union.

"The judicial Power shall extend to the executive and the Senate in all Cases arising under the dying wishes of Jurists."

Constitution of the United States, Article III, Section 4.

I think that Justice Ginsburg would never have "wished" any but the Constitution be used for selecting a replacement Supreme Court Justice.

This is just another false case scenario the Democrats have used as propaganda to fool the American taxpayers into confusion and frustration. I hold liar Chuck Schumer with this whole false witness bullcrappy. He's always scheming to steal innocent Americans of their right to have their elected President do his job. DOWN with the egregious lian, Chuckie Schumer for his divisive false claims.

Picture this scenario: End of life is approaching, and it is quiet in the hospital room. The family gathers around the loved one and expresses their love. Then old Ruth chimes in and says, hold on right there! Before we get to the formalities, I want to make it clear in a public statement that I do not want Trump appointing a new judge!

Does that sound likely to you? If it does then God bless you while you enjoy you new Florida home with the sinkhole under it.
119908216_10158650600754487_1670770091360786505_n.jpg

I don't know if it happened or not.

Personally I don't care. Her dying wish as to how she is to be replaced is meaningless, whether she vocalized it or not.

119908216_10158650600754487_1670770091360786505_n.jpg

Dude, there wasn't a Republican president in 2016, so we're good

I could care less what her opinion was on the matter. Appoint the judge.

But yes, it would not be surprising if it was fake news.

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back