Ginsberg's dying wish.

The Democratic party is a party based on emotions while the Republican Party has been traditionally founded in constitutional principles. So, news reports that Ruth Bader Ginsberg had as has her dying wish that she is not replaced until after the election is taken not just with a grain of salt but with a boatload.

Picture this scenario: End of life is approaching, and it is quiet in the hospital room. The family gathers around the loved one and expresses their love. Then old Ruth chimes in and says, hold on right there! Before we get to the formalities, I want to make it clear in a public statement that I do not want Trump appointing a new judge!

But mom. The family says, we love you and we will miss you. Old Ruth: Hold your horses! Trump is a bad orange man and I as a dying democrat do not want him to put a conservative on the bench! We need to get that into the news cycle as soon as possible!

Does that sound likely to you? If it does then God bless you while you enjoy you new Florida home with the sinkhole under it.

Who gives a fuck what one of the most corrupt and disgusting SCOTUS judges in history wanted while she starts her journey to hell ?

Forum List

Back