Get ready for another slam from the courts

Wow, I'll bet the DemoKKKrats are really regretting their assassination attempt on Brett Kavanaugh, all their racist baiting of Clarence Thomas, and all their misogyny towards Amy Barrett.

LOL
No, no. That is like asking a Nazi if they regret murdering all those Jews before being hanged for it.

The answer is still no.

Lol, democrats will start eating each other now.

Believe it or not, overturning Roe v. Wade may not be the Supreme Court’s most dramatic decision this year. Instead, its ruling on West Virginia v. the Environmental Protection Agency could prove far more consequential. It could literally upend how our government works.

For the better.

West Virginia vs. the EPA asks whether important policies that impact the lives of all Americans should be made by unelected D.C. bureaucrats or by Congress. This SCOTUS could well decide that ruling by executive agency fiat is no longer acceptable.

Go court!
Yeah, this is a big deal. Agencies were never meant to legislate. The left has done and end-around Congress. It's time to put a stop to it. I'm hoping for 6-3, but I have my doubts about leftwing Roberts.

The EPA thugs have cost my business thousands. Because of them mandating a change in how lumber is treated, you now have to buy expensive coated decking screws. Then there is the HVAC garbage. Can't release freon. All these 'green' measures hasvemade everything less efficient and more expensive.

thomas brutal.jpg

Saw this on another board......Damn I hope it comes to pass.

More broadly what is being considered is whether executive agencies - such as ATF/EPA/etc - can issue "rules" that effectively change the law with no involvement of congress.

If SCOTUS says that the EPA is only able to rule narrowly on exactly what congress gave them as listed abilities then basically all executive agencies get kneecapped and rulemaking BS like we've seen in recent decades will be legally impossible.

I guess the ATF will have to redefine what a shoestring and rubber band is now.....No ATF, it's not a machine gun anymore. ;)

Forum List

Back