This was trucked out onto stage at the "BET" awards show.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013

Just continue to embarrass themselves and show what a disaster of a race they are for the whole world to see.

Little more classy than last year's "BET" awards

Yes, that is WAP being performed last year as song of the year. Yeap, song of the year all while the country was canceling the song Baby Its Cold Outside because "certain people" were OUTRAGED for promoting male sexual aggression.

This person sums it up. What an absolute disaster of a race.

I disagree with smearing an entire race of people based on the actions of a few. I do agree that WAP is a vile song that lowers the bar for women, especially the young girl fans of Cardi B.

Just continue to embarrass themselves and show what a disaster of a race they are for the whole world to see.

Little more classy than last year's "BET" awards

Yes, that is WAP being performed last year as song of the year. Yeap, song of the year all while the country was canceling the song Baby Its Cold Outside because "certain people" were OUTRAGED for promoting male sexual aggression.

This person sums it up. What an absolute disaster of a race.

I call for your immediate banning and flogging for making me see that!

bleach.gif

I disagree with smearing an entire race of people based on the actions of a few. I do agree that WAP is a vile song that lowers the bar for women, especially the young girl fans of Cardi B.
There's always James Brown or Ray Charles or Leontyne Price, dude.

Rap has devolved, actually. It's total shit these days.

Forum List

Back