Germany’s ‘Green’ Energy Failure

What's a total nonsense how Donald Trump showed very clear when he made votes by using your wide spread hate on Germany.
Not really

I think germans were poorly served by Angela Merkel

she was anti America and anti NATO

Who cares? You? Or do you only and exclusively care about the money and might of the USA?

The USA will still be a democracy after the elections in 2024? Are you sure?
Hopefully the next two elections in America will be more honest than 2020 was

True

but it was extremely foolish for western companies to do so
but it was extremely foolish for western companies to do do
What were the options for those companies? Try to give a serious response.

Picture yourself as the CEO of a major electronics manufacturing company. We'll call that company Mac-6 Technology. Your competition is Markle Technology. We both manufacture very nice widgets. Both companies sell their widgets for $500.00 each. Both of us want a larger share of the market. We both have the same obstacles to lowering the cost of our widgets.

I build a new plant on China where I can manufacture my widget for half of what I can in the U.S.A. I undercut your price by 10% and still make a higher profit than you. What do you do now?

Not really

I think germans were poorly served by Angela Merkel

she was anti America and anti NATO

And you are not an anti-idiot and/or a weird Trumpican as far as I can see. Angela Merkel represented conservative politics in and from Germany. The "autocrat" Donald Trump had been one of the worst problems for the democratic world - while Angela Merkel never had been a problem for anyone in the world - except for us Germans from time to time.

Last edited:
Hopefully the next two elections in America will be more honest than 2020 was

Your elections in 2016 had problems - specially also because Russian hackers intervened and supported Donald Trump. In 2020 nothing was a problem. Trump lost - Biden wan. That's all.

What were the options for those companies? Try to give a serious response.

Picture yourself as the CEO of a major electronics manufacturing company. We'll call that company Mac-6 Technology. Your competition is Markle Technology. We both manufacture very nice widgets. Both companies sell their widgets for $500.00 each. Both of us want a larger share of the market. We both have the same obstacles to lowering the cost of our widgets.

I build a new plant on China where I can manufacture my widget for half of what I can in the U.S.A. I undercut your price by 10% and still make a higher profit than you. What do you do now?
I agree with your example 100%

thats why I am not a marxist who hates private enterprise and blames businesses for the loss of manufacturing to china

the blame belongs to stupid or indifferent western politicians who opened our markets to china

And you are not an anti-idiot and/or a weird Trumpican as far as I can see. Angela Merkel represented conservative politics in and from Germany. The "autocrat" Donald Trump had been one of the worst problems for the democratic world - while Angela Merkel never had been a problem for anyone in the world - except for us Germans from time to time.
You are quite delusional about trump and merkel

the crazy mullahs in iran have received much assistance from germany while merkel was in office

Your elections in 2016 had problems - specially also because Russian hackers intervened and supported Donald Trump.
Thats not true

The anti Trump Deep State wants to blame russia but has never produced any evidence

You are quite delusional about trump and merkel

the crazy mullahs in iran have received much assistance from germany while merkel was in office

The 24/7 idiot Donald Trump destroyed an agreement with the Iran. This agreement was not good - this said everyone - but it had been the best what the whole world was able to find in about a dozen years hard work from many foreign policy experts. It was a start direction "new way". And with what replaced Donald Trump this agreement? With desinformation in his typical unprofessional way of chaos.

And Germany knows something what we call "Vertragstreue" - what's a foreign word for Donald Trump which he likes not to know.

Last edited:
The 24/7 idiot Donald Trump destroyed an agreement with the Iran. This agreement was not good - this said everyone - but it had been the best what the whole world was able to find in about a dozen years hard work from many foreign policy experts. It was a start direction "new way". And with what replaced Donald Trump this agreement? With desinformation in his typical unprofessional way of chaos.

And Germany knows something what we call "Vertragstreue" - what's a foreign word for Donald Trump which he likes not to know.
Calling the Iran deal between merkel, obams and the mullahs bad is the understatement of the year

it was horrible

Sanctions are a much better idea

I have not any idea what this could be. I guess you speak about the states of the USA whose electors were loyal to god, to their states and to the nation USA.

?
Since you have no idea then you should butt out

Last edited:
Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action

Between the government of the Iran and the governments of the USA, China, France, Russia, Great Britain and Germany.

On what reason sanctions?
To prevent iran from going nuclear

To prevent iran from going nuclear

Whats's nonsense as far as I know. It is exactly in the opposite. This danger is now much bigger. It's in general always extremely stupid to try to bring someone into a communicative vacuum and into a situation where he has nothing to lose any longer. And what the USA never seems to understand: The USA always looks down on all other nations and humiliates all of them. You love it to be uneducated. But Persia - in whatever bad situation she might be today - was since thousands of years of special significance for the whole encultured world. It's a great nation. Whatever has to be done - it has to be done with respect!

Last edited:
Whats's nonsense as far as I know. It is exactly in the opposite. This danger is now much bigger. It's in general always extemely stupid to try to bring someone into a communicative vaccuum and a situation where he has nothing to lose any longer.
Dont think of iranans as rational people

they are muslim fanatics

they want nukes to use on their enemies

and will use them someday guaranteed

Dont think of iranans as rational people

The Iranians I met in my life long ago had been very friendly people with a warm heart.

they are muslim fanatics

The people who destroyed the WTC had not been Iranians - it had been Wahabi from Saudi Arabia, isn't it? The "rational" USA supports since centuries this fanatics as far as I heard.

they want nukes to use on their enemies

Who is "they" exactly? And what did they do before Trump created in this context a situation which is able to grow totally out of any control?

and will use them someday guaranteed

To be so "rational" to be allknowing is one of the worst problems of the united anti-united idiots of the whole world between their sick beds and their sick wars.

Germany’s ‘Green’ Energy Failure:
Germany turns back to ‘dirty’ coal and natural gas as millions of its solar panels are blanketed in snow and ice
Germany’s ‘Green’ Energy Failure: Germany turns back to ‘dirty’ coal and natural gas as millions of its solar panels are blanketed in snow and ice | Tech News | Startups News (techstartups.com)
11 Feb 2021 ~~ By Nickie Louise

Energiewende is a German word for ‘”energy transition.” Energiewende is a policy launched by the German government in 2000 to decarbonize its primary energy supply. Depending on whom you ask, the program has been praised by many environmentalists and others called it a failure.
In 2000 when the program was first launched, 6.6 percent of Germany’s electricity came from renewable sources such as solar and wind. In 2019, almost two decades later, the share reached 41.1 percent. That’s where the good news end. In 2000, Germany had an installed capacity of 121 gigawatts with 577 terawatt-hours generated, which is 54 percent as much as it theoretically could have done (that is, 54 percent was its capacity factor). But in 2019, the country only produced a meager 5 percent more (607 TWh).
During the twenty-year period, the Germans also paid a hefty price for the program. For example, the average cost of electricity for German households has doubled since 2000. By 2019, households had to pay 34 U.S. cents per kilowatt-hour, compared to 22 cents per kilowatt-hour in France and 13 cents in the United States, according to data from IEEE Spectrum.
That’s not all. This year, the coldest weather in a decade arrives in western Europe. Bitter cold and snow sweep across western Europe including Germany, Great Britain, and France. Germany faces a sober reality as millions of its solar panels are blanketed in snow and ice and breathless. The freezing weather has rendered its 30,000 wind turbines to idleness. It is not just the wind turbines. Solar panels covered with snow are also rendered useless. You may call it “coal comfort” as a total collapse in the wind and solar output leaves freezing Germans desperate for coal-fired power.
For many years, Germany has been held up as the world’s wind and solar capital. But now, the deadly winter is putting a strain on Germany’s Energiewende program and the country has to be rescued by, you guessed it, “dirty” fossil fuels.
~Snip~
The reporter went on to say that Germany will have to rely more on natural gas from Russia, coal power from Poland, and nuclear power from France.

Comment:
Mother Nature has a great sense of humor, doesn’t She?
At what cost is Green Energy?... as the article says it is high ... so high that as many as 1.5 million households can not afford electricity and go without. They shut down their nuke plants when Japan had their huge accident and the cost shot up. This because of so few coal plants operable.
Now Germany is buying it's power as far as Russia...

Germans are so stupid. I remember driving through beautiful areas only to see giant ugly ass windmills. Such a waste.

The Iranians I met in my life long ago had been very friendly people with a warm heart.

The people who destroyed the WTC had not been Iranians - it had been Wahabi from Saudi Arabia, isn't it? The "rational" USA supports since centuries this fanatics as far as I heard.

Who is "they" exactly? And what did they do before Trump created in this context a situation which is able to grow totally out of any control?

To be so "rational" to be allknowing is one of the worst problems of the united anti-united idiots of the whole world between their sick beds and their sick wars.
You are entitled to your opinion

Many iranians living in the west are opponents of the crazy mullahs and perhaps were supporters of the shah

They are usually not fanatic muslims if still practicing islam at sll

Forum List

Back