Georgia voting laws

Thinker101

Diamond Member
Mar 25, 2017
Some rather prominent companies like Coca-Cola and Delta Airlines have decided they don’t like the new Georgia voting laws. Even better, they’ve decided to publicly voice their opinions. Well, ya know what the loony left has said about Fakebook and Twitter, if ya don’t like the platform, build your own. Well Coca-Cola and Delta, if you don’t like the laws…find another state.

'Based On A Lie' — Georgia Voting Law Faces Wave Of Corporate Backlash

Some rather prominent companies like Coca-Cola and Delta Airlines have decided they don’t like the new Georgia voting laws. Even better, they’ve decided to publicly voice their opinions. Well, ya know what the loony left has said about Fakebook and Twitter, if ya don’t like the platform, build your own. Well Coca-Cola and Delta, if you don’t like the laws…find another state.

Too bad those are two companies I already don't deal with.

They all virtue-signal like parrots.
Boycott them.
I don't watch MLB and I won't buy a coke. Delta.....kiss my butt. They're too expensive.
I won't fly anymore.

1. Georgia is right to try to have honest and rig-proof elections.

2. But the Dem Congress will try to override such laws.

3. Or the Supreme Court -- terrified that the Dems will pack the Court -- will meekly agree with the Dem Congress.

4. Bottom line: It does NOT matter whether the law survives or not.

5. Georgia has passed the point of no return -- as has the whole nation.

6. In a few decades, the nation will be Georgia writ large.

First of all, there are already some states that have similar ID laws to what Georgia recently passed.

Second, the SCOTUS is NOT going to overturn those laws, it is the SOLE purview of each state to determine their own election laws and processes.

Third, Delta and Coca Cola can do what they deem is best for their brand, and so can MLB, NBA, and the NFL. So be it, but there are and ought to be consequences ii you're going to get political. At some point they will see a well-deserved backlash. Leave the politics to the politicians, you gotta realize when you take sides you are alienating about half the population no matter which side you pick and rom a business perspective that is dumbshit stupid.

Fourth, there s NOTHING in Georgia's new election laws that comes even close to voter suppression, that is total bullshit.

Delta requires an ID to fly.
Soooo...Obviously Delta is a racist company that want to discriminate against African Americans.
The same for most Corporations that are against attacking the Georgia Voting Rights law.
These Corps require an ID to be hired.

If Delta thinks it's racist to require people to present a photo ID to prove they are who they claim to be, are they admitting they are a racist organization since they require photo ID to board their planes?

Forum List

Back