Delta Airlines CEO Blasts “Unacceptable” Georgia Voter ID Law — Forgets Delta Requires Photo ID to Fly on Their Planes

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2011
Is there anyone more hypocritical than woke corporate executives telling us how to run our lives?

Delta Airlines CEO Ed Bastian issued a company-wide memo blasting the newly passed voter ID laws in Georgia.
Bastian said the bill is “unacceptable” and does not match Delta’s values.
The new law requires a photo ID to obtain an absentee ballot.
Democrats say this is racist. Bastian agrees.
Bastian seemed to forget every passenger boarding a Delta plane shows an ID.

At some point, the Proggies' heads are going to explode from the fusion of all of their Cognitive Dissonance.

Voter ID is Racist.
You need to show your Vaccine Passport to go to a movie.

See how this works?

Last edited:
Americans should start demanding the removal of all I.D for anything. Pulled over by a cop, "why do I need a drivers license or I.D?"

Airlines, entering the country (oh wait, you don't need I.D for that anymore if it's your southern border), buying booze, confirming a reservation at a fancy restaurant. You can go on and on.

Politics at the risk of your sensitive processes.

Americans should start demanding the removal of all I.D for anything. Pulled over by a cop, "why do I need a drivers license or I.D?"

Airlines, entering the country (oh wait, you don't need I.D for that anymore if it's your southern border), buying booze, confirming a reservation at a fancy restaurant. You can go on and on.

Politics at the risk of your sensitive processes.
So no more passports

Georgia is fighting back.

They voted to strip Delta Airlines of their tax breaks.

Why isn't this CEO of Delta, if he cares for the people so much, down there helping them to organize a Delta Airlines Union?
Don’t think you can selectively do that

Why isn't this CEO of Delta, if he cares for the people so much, down there helping them to organize a Delta Airlines Union?

Theyre already losing hundreds of millions based on the stupidity of what that idiot CEO said. Yank their tax breaks too.

Of course they can. It is done in this country against Republicans all the time.

Besides, it is already a done deal. The House in Georgia voted to end the tax breaks. Of course, the cowardly Senate will likely not bother, but they should.

Besides, isn't it brain-dead leftists that always complain about Corporations being involved in the making of laws in this nation? I guess if they are on your side, you're okay with it,.

At some point, the Proggies heads are going to explode from the fusion of all of their Cognitive Dissonance.

Voter ID is Racist.
You need to show your Vaccine Passport to go to a movie.

See how this works?

You have to show ID to take a COVID test, and I'm sure you show ID to get the vaccine...

Indeed you do! But Voter ID is WAAAAASSSSCISSSSSTTT.

Of course they can. It is done in this country against Republicans all the time.

Besides, it is already a done deal. The House in Georgia voted to end the tax breaks. Of course, the cowardly Senate will likely not bother, but they should.

Besides, isn't it brain-dead leftists that always complain about Corporations being involved in the making of laws in this nation? I guess if they are on your side, you're okay with it,.
Again, I doubt if they can apply tax breaks selectively and in retaliation

If it is on the books, you have to apply it equally to all businesses

Leftards and wokesters just need something to whine and bitch about.

why is that? do they need your permission?

Only if you pay them enough on the tickets-------libs don't do anything for free---they just take.

Actually, Liberals get most stuff free.
Personally, I just flash my Liberal Card and wink....

I get free meals, drinks at the bar and free lap dances at Titty Bars.

1617467196885.gif

Forum List

Back