Georgia mail voting is a mess. Lots of fraud. Trump reiterates call against voting by mail

WRONG! Manipulation and Fraud have been proven throughout the country, which is why states are still trying to secure their flawed election processes. Your left-wing dimwits are happy to ignore what is right in your face and are willing to accept what you refer to as just itty bitty nonconsequential fraud. Left unattended itty bitty will morph into HUMONGOUS. Voter fraud will continue to escalate under the auspices of the Biden administration and those like yourself who turn a blind eye. FJB
No. It hasn't. Not even a hint of it. It's just because the right wing SAYS so. Sorry, in this country, you have to prove your allegations in a court of law. Not the court of public opinion.

So far, every single "allegation" has been shot down.
Move on. :)

No, I mean they must do it in the future. Of course the morons are not doing it now.

They must do it going forward in every election where ballot harvesting is legal.
No....it's pretty simple....best way to stop most of the fraud is make mass mailings of ballots a felony.
Every ballot mailed should be on request by the voter to a registered address....not a P.O. Box.
This is what absentee voting has always been like.
In CA I used to have to vote absentee when I was deployed.....and I had to request a ballot....but that was back in the 70s and 80s.

No....it's pretty simple....best way to stop most of the fraud is make mass mailings of ballots a felony.
Every ballot mailed should be on request by the voter to a registered address....not a P.O. Box.
This is what absentee voting has always been like.
In CA I used to have to vote absentee when I was deployed.....and I had to request a ballot....but that was back in the 70s and 80s.

Yes, but Dems have changed the laws in many states and ballot harvesting is legal.

In those places, Pubs need to harvest. Dems wont take away ballot harvesting where they are in power.

Yes, but Dems have changed the laws in many states and ballot harvesting is legal.

In those places, Pubs need to harvest. Dems wont take away ballot harvesting where they are in power.
Ballot harvesting does not take place. Period.
It is an Alt-Right fantasy. And a hallucination of the Trump supporting crowd.

MAWA!

Pubs need to do exactly what the Dems have been doing.

Playing by different rules and losing is really dumb.

Maybe they should just say screw Democracy and end elections.
You can't win if you cheat like your opponents.
You'll never have a mandate then....because you need the support of the public.
The only solution is one day in-person elections.
If you can't get to the polls, you can't vote.
All votes conducted on a machine that asks you to verify your identity thru retina scan and the fact you're a human using Captcha.

Maybe they should just say screw Democracy and end elections.
You can't win if you cheat like your opponents.
You'll never have a mandate then....because you need the support of the public.
The only solution is one day in-person elections.
If you can't get to the polls, you can't vote.
All votes conducted on a machine that asks you to verify your identity thru retina scan and the fact you're a human using Captcha.

Pubs need to ballot harvest where the Dems have made it legal. Its like 38 states.

At the end of this post you will see Donald Trump's warning a couple of days ago that there will never be free elections as long as there's mail voting. If you vote by mail especially in Georgia, your ballot will either disappear or will be tempered with by Democrats.

The only safe way is to wait until election day and going in person.

Please spread the word, especially if you know someone in Georgia:

Donald Trump (11-30-2022):

Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump)

Fraud....according to who?

Donald Trump quoting himself is a historically poor source. As the 'investigators looking into Obama's Birth Certificate' demonstrate elegantly.

He's right.
Mail-in ballots are the most vulnerable & there are numerous ways that make them the easy to compromise.

Let's go back to singles day vote on paper ballots, hand counts, picture ID & full transparency.
If the left would agree to that, the right would stop factually calling them liars, cheaters & thieves.

Ya'll want us to stop calling your election "victories" complete frauds & treason?
Support safe elections with all necessary common sense integrity measures & stop cheating
Sorry but you have failed to present any evidence of your fraud...

You are just trying to undermine democracy...

Forum List

Back