Georgia mail voting is a mess. Lots of fraud. Trump reiterates call against voting by mail

Dumbo. The complaint is against widespread mail-in-voting which is prone to manipulation and fraud. There are exceptions, like for the Military and the President. You shouldn't get to vote by mail just because you're too damn lazy to show up and vote in person.
No manipulation or fraud has been proven.

Get out of your fantasy land, created by Trump and his "I won, I won, I won", when he lost, lost, lost.

It is interesting that the Leftists who pine for America to adopt the Social-Democracy paradigms of Western Europe have no interest in conducting elections as they do in Europe: Sunday is Election Day, show up and be counted. NONE of this mail-in shit. It is an obvious invitation to fraud. (Which is why Democrats LOVE it).
LOL. And voting in some of these countries is an absolute MESS. THEY have reasons to complain that their elections may not be valid.

We don't.

He's right.
Mail-in ballots are the most vulnerable & there are numerous ways that make them the easy to compromise.

Let's go back to singles day vote on paper ballots, hand counts, picture ID & full transparency.
If the left would agree to that, the right would stop factually calling them liars, cheaters & thieves.

Ya'll want us to stop calling your election "victories" complete frauds & treason?
Support safe elections with all necessary common sense integrity measures & stop cheating
The MAGAts want to disenfranchise our military, college students, and the elderly.

Dumbo. The complaint is against widespread mail-in-voting which is prone to manipulation and fraud. There are exceptions, like for the Military and the President. You shouldn't get to vote by mail just because you're too damn lazy to show up and vote in person.
Why does the president get an exception? I understand the military, but why the president? Why has Trump never voted in person? I mean he loves photo ops, can you think of a better one? Going to the polls, greeting the little old ladies, being courteous to the poll workers. Oh, my bad, we are talking about Trump.

Mail in voting was pretty much established for Republicans. Initially, it was absentee voting, and it was Lincoln that benefited from that as soldiers could vote while being away from home. Modern day studies have shown that mail in voting does not benefit one party over another. Using the Heritage Foundation's, a conservative organization, voter fraud database .00006% of mail in votes were fraudulent.

Trump's whole tirade against mail in voting was specifically initiated to set the stage for his attempt to overturn the election results. It was initiated well before election day because he knew he was going to lose. Rather it was dismal approval ratings of which no sitting president has won re-election, or his own staff telling him as much. He knew he was going to lose and the January 6 committee has clearly established that.

It was a ruse, plain and simple. And it cost the Republican party the Senate in 2020 and again in 2022. It completely fractured our nation, resulted in a historical underperformance of the opposite party of the president in an off year election, and will probably plague the Republican party for a generation. And all because Trump only cares about Trump, period. How hard is it not to see that?

Trump's presidency was never about making America great, again. It was, and always will be, about protecting Trump from prosecution and making Trump appear great, again. Problem is, he never was "great", he has always been a self-absorbed piece of shit. I mean I really don't get it. Even watching him speak, do you people have no skills at observing non-verbal clues? How about the tone of his voice, does it not scream "deceit"?

Look, if you guys want to run with DeSantis, then great, go for it. But make no mistake about it, the Republican party is destined to the scrap heap of history if they don't kick the orange fat baby to the damn curb. It is one thing to force a company to circle around the drain because of your narcissism, quite another to force a political party, and perhaps even a nation, down that drain. Donald Trump will supplant Benedict Arnold as the greatest traitor in American history, unhook your wagon from him before he takes you down that drain.

No manipulation or fraud has been proven.

Get out of your fantasy land, created by Trump and his "I won, I won, I won", when he lost, lost, lost.
WRONG! Manipulation and Fraud have been proven throughout the country, which is why states are still trying to secure their flawed election processes. Your left-wing dimwits are happy to ignore what is right in your face and are willing to accept what you refer to as just itty bitty nonconsequential fraud. Left unattended itty bitty will morph into HUMONGOUS. Voter fraud will continue to escalate under the auspices of the Biden administration and those like yourself who turn a blind eye. FJB

Why does the president get an exception? I understand the military, but why the president? Why has Trump never voted in person? I mean he loves photo ops, can you think of a better one? Going to the polls, greeting the little old ladies, being courteous to the poll workers. Oh, my bad, we are talking about Trump.

Mail in voting was pretty much established for Republicans. Initially, it was absentee voting, and it was Lincoln that benefited from that as soldiers could vote while being away from home. Modern day studies have shown that mail in voting does not benefit one party over another. Using the Heritage Foundation's, a conservative organization, voter fraud database .00006% of mail in votes were fraudulent.

Trump's whole tirade against mail in voting was specifically initiated to set the stage for his attempt to overturn the election results. It was initiated well before election day because he knew he was going to lose. Rather it was dismal approval ratings of which no sitting president has won re-election, or his own staff telling him as much. He knew he was going to lose and the January 6 committee has clearly established that.

It was a ruse, plain and simple. And it cost the Republican party the Senate in 2020 and again in 2022. It completely fractured our nation, resulted in a historical underperformance of the opposite party of the president in an off year election, and will probably plague the Republican party for a generation. And all because Trump only cares about Trump, period. How hard is it not to see that?

Trump's presidency was never about making America great, again. It was, and always will be, about protecting Trump from prosecution and making Trump appear great, again. Problem is, he never was "great", he has always been a self-absorbed piece of shit. I mean I really don't get it. Even watching him speak, do you people have no skills at observing non-verbal clues? How about the tone of his voice, does it not scream "deceit"?

Look, if you guys want to run with DeSantis, then great, go for it. But make no mistake about it, the Republican party is destined to the scrap heap of history if they don't kick the orange fat baby to the damn curb. It is one thing to force a company to circle around the drain because of your narcissism, quite another to force a political party, and perhaps even a nation, down that drain. Donald Trump will supplant Benedict Arnold as the greatest traitor in American history, unhook your wagon from him before he takes you down that drain.
Trump this and Trump that. That's all you got. FJB and U2.

The MAGAts want to disenfranchise our military, college students, and the elderly.
And everybody who isn't fortunate enough to get Election Day off to vote because they have to work, or wait in obscenely long lines to vote, or are unable to get to polling places because of disabilities.

At the end of this post you will see Donald Trump's warning a couple of days ago that there will never be free elections as long as there's mail voting. If you vote by mail especially in Georgia, your ballot will either disappear or will be tempered with by Democrats.

The only safe way is to wait until election day and going in person.

Please spread the word, especially if you know someone in Georgia:

Donald Trump (11-30-2022):

Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump)
Trump votes by mail.

Nope....if they did they'd win more elections.

No, I mean they must do it in the future. Of course the morons are not doing it now.

They must do it going forward in every election where ballot harvesting is legal.

Forum List

Back