George Zimmerman banned from Tinder dating app

no,,, the facts dont show that,,,,

Zimmerman - "These assholes always get away".

Dispatcher - "Are you following him"

Zimmerman - "Yeah"

Zimmerman some how ends up on the cut through walk way. The dispatch call goes on. Yet Zimmerman still has not made his way back to his car. Zimmerman's car was NOT just parked a few feet away as shown in the map I posted. He clearly pursued Martin off the road and down the inside walk path.

Testimony from the girlfriend:

"A man was watching him," said Rachel Jeantel, 19, who was on the phone with Martin just before he was fatally shot. "He said the man kept watching him. He kept complaining that a man was just watching him."

"And then he said, 'That N-word is still following me now,'" said Jeantel. "I asked him how the man looked like. He just told me the man looked 'creepy.' 'Creepy, white' -- excuse my language -- 'cracker. Creepy [expletive] cracker."

Jeantel says she heard Martin talking to Zimmerman in the background of the call.
"He said, 'Why are you following me for?' And I heard a hard-breathing man say, 'What you doing around here?'" said Jeantel.

Zimmerman clearly pursued Martin and confronted him. What happens after that is up for debate. But seems clear to me Martin is scared himself. Zimmerman knows he has a gun and yet he still creates this situation.

Remember, the prosecution went after 2nd degree. That was a huge mistake because this clearly isn't 2nd degree. Manslaughter, for sure.

if TM was scared then why didnt he go home and call 911,,,he didnt,,,

it was TM that created the situation not Z,,,Z was doing what he was supposed to do,,,

The neighborhood watch is supposed to carry a gun and pursue and confront people they think look suspicious? Really? I would be mortified if my neighborhood has someone doing this. That's a sure recipe for disaster. Furthermore, why does Martin have to go home? He has every right to be there. My guess is he didn't want the creepy guy following him to know where he was staying. If it were me I sure as hell would not lead a creepy person following me back to my house.

but TM had a phone,,,instead of calling 911 he called a marble mouth inbred,,,

and it was TM that confronted Z not the other way,,,

Your bias is showing. It's not helping your case. There is no proof that Martin confronted. The guy who pulled the trigger said that. But there is proof that Zimmerman pursued.

thats what hes supposed to do,,,you cant observe and report if you cant see them

he chases him in his vehicle
.....then he chases him on foot !!! Zim is aggressively chasing him and won't stop chasing him..so TM HAS to stand his ground

so TM HAS to stand his ground

If you get the chance, please explain the legal definition of "stand his ground".

Thanks!
776.013 Home protection; use of deadly force; presumption of fear of death or great bodily harm.—
(1) A person is presumed to have held a reasonable fear of imminent peril of death or great bodily harm to himself or herself or another when using defensive force that is intended or likely to cause death or great bodily harm to another if:
(a) The person against whom the defensive force was used was in the process of unlawfully and forcefully entering, or had unlawfully and forcibly entered, a dwelling, residence, or occupied vehicle, or if that person had removed or was attempting to remove another against that person’s will from the dwelling, residence, or occupied vehicle; and
(b) The person who uses defensive force knew or had reason to believe that an unlawful and forcible entry or unlawful and forcible act was occurring or had occurred.
(2) The presumption set forth in subsection (1) does not apply if:
(a) The person against whom the defensive force is used has the right to be in or is a lawful resident of the dwelling, residence, or vehicle, such as an owner, lessee, or titleholder, and there is not an injunction for protection from domestic violence or a written pretrial supervision order of no contact against that person;

Thanks. Now everyone can see it had nothing to do with Trayvon.
That law also applied to Trayvon.

If he had gone home and GZ pounded on his door.....sure.....coming back to confront GZ....not so much.
If Zimmerman had not pursued Martin, Martin would still be alive and Zimmerman’s life wouldn’t have been flipped upside down.

Zimmerman - "Yeah"

Zimmerman some how ends up on the cut through walk way. The dispatch call goes on. Yet Zimmerman still has not made his way back to his car. Zimmerman's car was NOT just parked a few feet away as shown in the map I posted. He clearly pursued Martin off the road and down the inside walk path.

"A man was watching him," said Rachel Jeantel, 19, who was on the phone with Martin just before he was fatally shot. "He said the man kept watching him. He kept complaining that a man was just watching him."

"And then he said, 'That N-word is still following me now,'" said Jeantel. "I asked him how the man looked like. He just told me the man looked 'creepy.' 'Creepy, white' -- excuse my language -- 'cracker. Creepy [expletive] cracker."

Jeantel says she heard Martin talking to Zimmerman in the background of the call.
"He said, 'Why are you following me for?' And I heard a hard-breathing man say, 'What you doing around here?'" said Jeantel.

Zimmerman clearly pursued Martin and confronted him. What happens after that is up for debate. But seems clear to me Martin is scared himself. Zimmerman knows he has a gun and yet he still creates this situation.

Remember, the prosecution went after 2nd degree. That was a huge mistake because this clearly isn't 2nd degree. Manslaughter, for sure.

it was TM that created the situation not Z,,,Z was doing what he was supposed to do,,,

The neighborhood watch is supposed to carry a gun and pursue and confront people they think look suspicious? Really? I would be mortified if my neighborhood has someone doing this. That's a sure recipe for disaster. Furthermore, why does Martin have to go home? He has every right to be there. My guess is he didn't want the creepy guy following him to know where he was staying. If it were me I sure as hell would not lead a creepy person following me back to my house.

If it were me I sure as hell would not lead a creepy person following me back to my house.

He could have called 911.

Thug life ain't easy. Or long.

That sure isn't a biased opinion. lol

You got me. I'm biased against thugs.

Martin wasn't breaking the law at that moment. He is protected by the law just as you and I are. Just because you deem him a "thug" doesn't mean Zimmerman is allowed to pursue, confront and create a situation while being armed.

Zimmerman - "Yeah"

Your bias is showing. It's not helping your case. There is no proof that Martin confronted. The guy who pulled the trigger said that. But there is proof that Zimmerman pursued.

thats what hes supposed to do,,,you cant observe and report if you cant see them
He already reported him and the police were on the way. Putting himself in harm’s way was what he was told not to do.

1. Being followed is not a justification for violence.

2. That the neighborhood watch guy was not a match for the teenage football player, is not something for him ashamed of.

3. YOur homophobic slur is noted and held against you.

4. That you vile libs are targeting him for no reason, makes you all assholes.

1. No justification to follow. Broke first rule of CCW. Don’t go where trouble is.

2. Don’t start none won’t be none. Especially when you are advised by a 911 operator to stop following.

3. Blah, blah, blah. Stop being gay.

4. I love being called a vile lib. Dude should have went to prison for murder. That said, all Zimmerman’s troubles were brought on himself l, by him self. No one did it to him.

1. Unknown person matching a criminal's description in a gated community? Plenty of justification to follow and report.

2. Zimmerman was reckless. That is not a legally nor morally wrong, and does not justify violence.

3. According to lib theory, your homophobia means YOU are the gay one.

4. You support punishing a man who committed the "crime" of defending himself, and you are a liberal.
"Plenty of justification to follow and report."

As a member of the neighborhood watch, there was no justification to follow as members are instructed to observe and report only; not put themselves into harm's way.

IN point two, I agreed that Zimmerman was reckless, and then went on to point out that that was not legally or morally wrong and did not justify violence.

Zimmerman's recklessness, was not a crime, nor a justification for violent "self defense".
Good for you — there was still no justification to follow Martin. Police train Neighborhood Watch members to not do that. That’s why the 911 dispatcher tried to get Zimmerman to stop following Martin.

To this day Zimmerman is used as an example of what an armed citizen should not do. Due to the fact that Florida is the land of all that’s retarded, (Casey Anthony being another example) Zimmerman walked. We even had a similar case here about a year after that, the shooter even had video and he got sentenced to 20 years. Meh, Zimmerman May have got away with murder, but he really didn’t. Wonder what he does for a job now? Maybe Sean Hannity can do a show and help him out.

If you get the chance, please explain the legal definition of "stand his ground".

Thanks!
776.013 Home protection; use of deadly force; presumption of fear of death or great bodily harm.—
(1) A person is presumed to have held a reasonable fear of imminent peril of death or great bodily harm to himself or herself or another when using defensive force that is intended or likely to cause death or great bodily harm to another if:
(a) The person against whom the defensive force was used was in the process of unlawfully and forcefully entering, or had unlawfully and forcibly entered, a dwelling, residence, or occupied vehicle, or if that person had removed or was attempting to remove another against that person’s will from the dwelling, residence, or occupied vehicle; and
(b) The person who uses defensive force knew or had reason to believe that an unlawful and forcible entry or unlawful and forcible act was occurring or had occurred.
(a) The person against whom the defensive force is used has the right to be in or is a lawful resident of the dwelling, residence, or vehicle, such as an owner, lessee, or titleholder, and there is not an injunction for protection from domestic violence or a written pretrial supervision order of no contact against that person;

If he had gone home and GZ pounded on his door.....sure.....coming back to confront GZ....not so much.
If Zimmerman had not pursued Martin, Martin would still be alive and Zimmerman’s life wouldn’t have been flipped upside down.

you have it backwards,,,if TM wouldnt have attacked him he would still be alive,,,or at least called 911 if he feared something,,,

He already reported him and the police were on the way. Putting himself in harm’s way was what he was told not to do.
he didnt put himself in harms way,,,TM did that

Zimmerman - "Yeah"

If it were me I sure as hell would not lead a creepy person following me back to my house.

LOLOL

To the brain-dead, an unarmed teen carrying candy back to his friend is “thug life.” :eusa_doh:

Yup. Dead thugs are dead.
^^^ Doubling down on stupid.

LOLOL

To the brain-dead, an unarmed teen carrying candy back to his friend is “thug life.” :eusa_doh:

yes you did,,,

Following a stranger into a dark area you feel suspicious enough to warrant calling the police is putting it oneself into harm’s way. You really are fucking brain-dead to not know that.

LOLOL

yes you did,,,
LOLOL

Great, what’s thuggery about carrying candy back to a friend...?
icon_rolleyes.gif

Following a stranger into a dark area you feel suspicious enough to warrant calling the police is putting it oneself into harm’s way. You really are fucking brain-dead to not know that.
it was nightime so it was dark everywhere,,,

LOLOL

yes you did,,,
LOLOL

Great, what’s thuggery about carrying candy back to a friend...?
icon_rolleyes.gif

Thanks!

Lol
That’s rich, Zimmerman had every right to pursue Martin. Martin had no claim to that area.
And obviously Martin was far from the sharpest tool in the drawer.
Since when do you care about Zimmerman and his life? Lol
Zimmerman’s place was to weed out fucked up gangbangers like Martin… Martin is taking a dirt nap... permanently, That could be only a good thing for the community… He will not be missed. Zimmerman’s purpose was served
trayvon-martin-was-not-a-martyr.jpg

...What comes around goes around

Last edited:
So, said stranger is justified in beating the shit of the person following?

Who is fucking brain-dead here?

zimmerman-martin-mashup.jpg

After bloody photo surfaces, Zimmerman rakes in $200K

That thug deserved to die. Fuck him. Glad he's dead.

it was nightime so it was dark everywhere,,,
It was dusk and there were some lighted areas. Zimmerman got out of his vehicle to pursue Martin into a dark area.

Of course, I’m explaining this to a brain-dead moron who hallucinated I claimed Zimmerman was guilty of murder even though I said no such thing; so I’m not really expecting you to get this either.

It was dusk and there were some lighted areas. Zimmerman got out of his vehicle to pursue Martin into a dark area.

Of course, I’m explaining this to a brain-dead moron who hallucinated I claimed Zimmerman was guilty of murder even though I said no such thing; so I’m not really expecting you to get this either.
So, it was stupid for Zimmerman to follow this dangerous thug into a dark area where said thug could proceed to beat the shit out of him to the point where he had to use deadly force to end the beating?

Okay.

Just what point are you trying to make?

Lol
That’s rich, Zimmerman had every right to pursue Martin. Martin had no claim to that area.
And obviously Martin was far from the sharpest tool in the drawer.
Since when do you care about Zimmerman and his life? Lol
Zimmerman’s place was to weed out fucked up gangbangers like Martin… Martin is taking a dirt nap... permanently,That could be only a good thing for the community… He will not be missed.
trayvon-martin-was-not-a-martyr.jpg

...What comes around goes around
Since when is shooting a bird, thug life?

5b5b51097b3eae9f20752a0505475dee--middle-fingers-videos-funny.jpg

Forum List

Back