George Zimmerman banned from Tinder dating app

Already explained that to ya. I can’t help your limited intellect prevents you from comprehending.
SO YOU JUST MADE IT UP,,,
Nope. I demonstrated no one, including the jury, knew who initiated the physical altercation since there were no eye witnesses to that event.

BUT THEY STILL FOUND HIM NOT GUILTY,,,and you claim Z is guilty

so how do you know more than them???
You’re fucking brain-dead. You know that, right?

Quote me saying saying Zimmerman was guilty...? :cuckoo:

for being brain dead I sure am smarter than you,,,

now TM is brain dead which is a good thing
LOLOL

Your own posts belie your feigned cries of superiority as I accept this as tacit admission on your part you can’t actually quote me saying Zimmerman was guilty despite your delusions that I made that very claim.

he chases him in his vehicle
.....then he chases him on foot !!! Zim is aggressively chasing him and won't stop chasing him..so TM HAS to stand his ground

so TM HAS to stand his ground

If you get the chance, please explain the legal definition of "stand his ground".

Thanks!
776.013 Home protection; use of deadly force; presumption of fear of death or great bodily harm.—
(1) A person is presumed to have held a reasonable fear of imminent peril of death or great bodily harm to himself or herself or another when using defensive force that is intended or likely to cause death or great bodily harm to another if:
(a) The person against whom the defensive force was used was in the process of unlawfully and forcefully entering, or had unlawfully and forcibly entered, a dwelling, residence, or occupied vehicle, or if that person had removed or was attempting to remove another against that person’s will from the dwelling, residence, or occupied vehicle; and
(b) The person who uses defensive force knew or had reason to believe that an unlawful and forcible entry or unlawful and forcible act was occurring or had occurred.
(2) The presumption set forth in subsection (1) does not apply if:
(a) The person against whom the defensive force is used has the right to be in or is a lawful resident of the dwelling, residence, or vehicle, such as an owner, lessee, or titleholder, and there is not an injunction for protection from domestic violence or a written pretrial supervision order of no contact against that person;

Thanks. Now everyone can see it had nothing to do with Trayvon.
That law also applied to Trayvon.

Nope. I demonstrated no one, including the jury, knew who initiated the physical altercation since there were no eye witnesses to that event.

The prosecution overreached with 2nd degree murder. I think most of us are admitting Zimmerman was never guilty of 2nd degree murder. Granted the prosecution asked the judge to allow the jury to consider 3rd degree and manslaughter. But this was AFTER they built their case on 2nd degree. Had the prosecution not been swayed by public anger and started with manslaughter they stood a much better chance of getting a conviction. IMO the facts show that Zimmerman intended on confronting on Martin. He never intended to merely report his position. Zimmerman's lawyer didn't use Stand Your Ground because it didn't apply here. They used self defense. But is it self defense when you are the one that pursued and confronted?
no,,, the facts dont show that,,,,

Zimmerman - "These assholes always get away".

Dispatcher - "Are you following him"

Zimmerman - "Yeah"

Zimmerman some how ends up on the cut through walk way. The dispatch call goes on. Yet Zimmerman still has not made his way back to his car. Zimmerman's car was NOT just parked a few feet away as shown in the map I posted. He clearly pursued Martin off the road and down the inside walk path.

Testimony from the girlfriend:

"A man was watching him," said Rachel Jeantel, 19, who was on the phone with Martin just before he was fatally shot. "He said the man kept watching him. He kept complaining that a man was just watching him."

"And then he said, 'That N-word is still following me now,'" said Jeantel. "I asked him how the man looked like. He just told me the man looked 'creepy.' 'Creepy, white' -- excuse my language -- 'cracker. Creepy [expletive] cracker."

Jeantel says she heard Martin talking to Zimmerman in the background of the call.
"He said, 'Why are you following me for?' And I heard a hard-breathing man say, 'What you doing around here?'" said Jeantel.

Zimmerman clearly pursued Martin and confronted him. What happens after that is up for debate. But seems clear to me Martin is scared himself. Zimmerman knows he has a gun and yet he still creates this situation.

Remember, the prosecution went after 2nd degree. That was a huge mistake because this clearly isn't 2nd degree. Manslaughter, for sure.

if TM was scared then why didnt he go home and call 911,,,he didnt,,,

it was TM that created the situation not Z,,,Z was doing what he was supposed to do,,,

The neighborhood watch is supposed to carry a gun and pursue and confront people they think look suspicious? Really? I would be mortified if my neighborhood has someone doing this. That's a sure recipe for disaster. Furthermore, why does Martin have to go home? He has every right to be there. My guess is he didn't want the creepy guy following him to know where he was staying. If it were me I sure as hell would not lead a creepy person following me back to my house.

.....then he chases him on foot !!! Zim is aggressively chasing him and won't stop chasing him..so TM HAS to stand his ground

If you get the chance, please explain the legal definition of "stand his ground".

Thanks!
776.013 Home protection; use of deadly force; presumption of fear of death or great bodily harm.—
(1) A person is presumed to have held a reasonable fear of imminent peril of death or great bodily harm to himself or herself or another when using defensive force that is intended or likely to cause death or great bodily harm to another if:
(a) The person against whom the defensive force was used was in the process of unlawfully and forcefully entering, or had unlawfully and forcibly entered, a dwelling, residence, or occupied vehicle, or if that person had removed or was attempting to remove another against that person’s will from the dwelling, residence, or occupied vehicle; and
(b) The person who uses defensive force knew or had reason to believe that an unlawful and forcible entry or unlawful and forcible act was occurring or had occurred.
(a) The person against whom the defensive force is used has the right to be in or is a lawful resident of the dwelling, residence, or vehicle, such as an owner, lessee, or titleholder, and there is not an injunction for protection from domestic violence or a written pretrial supervision order of no contact against that person;

If he had gone home and GZ pounded on his door.....sure.....coming back to confront GZ....not so much.

The prosecution overreached with 2nd degree murder. I think most of us are admitting Zimmerman was never guilty of 2nd degree murder. Granted the prosecution asked the judge to allow the jury to consider 3rd degree and manslaughter. But this was AFTER they built their case on 2nd degree. Had the prosecution not been swayed by public anger and started with manslaughter they stood a much better chance of getting a conviction. IMO the facts show that Zimmerman intended on confronting on Martin. He never intended to merely report his position. Zimmerman's lawyer didn't use Stand Your Ground because it didn't apply here. They used self defense. But is it self defense when you are the one that pursued and confronted?

Zimmerman - "Yeah"

Zimmerman some how ends up on the cut through walk way. The dispatch call goes on. Yet Zimmerman still has not made his way back to his car. Zimmerman's car was NOT just parked a few feet away as shown in the map I posted. He clearly pursued Martin off the road and down the inside walk path.

"A man was watching him," said Rachel Jeantel, 19, who was on the phone with Martin just before he was fatally shot. "He said the man kept watching him. He kept complaining that a man was just watching him."

"And then he said, 'That N-word is still following me now,'" said Jeantel. "I asked him how the man looked like. He just told me the man looked 'creepy.' 'Creepy, white' -- excuse my language -- 'cracker. Creepy [expletive] cracker."

Jeantel says she heard Martin talking to Zimmerman in the background of the call.
"He said, 'Why are you following me for?' And I heard a hard-breathing man say, 'What you doing around here?'" said Jeantel.

Zimmerman clearly pursued Martin and confronted him. What happens after that is up for debate. But seems clear to me Martin is scared himself. Zimmerman knows he has a gun and yet he still creates this situation.

Remember, the prosecution went after 2nd degree. That was a huge mistake because this clearly isn't 2nd degree. Manslaughter, for sure.

it was TM that created the situation not Z,,,Z was doing what he was supposed to do,,,

The neighborhood watch is supposed to carry a gun and pursue and confront people they think look suspicious? Really? I would be mortified if my neighborhood has someone doing this. That's a sure recipe for disaster. Furthermore, why does Martin have to go home? He has every right to be there. My guess is he didn't want the creepy guy following him to know where he was staying. If it were me I sure as hell would not lead a creepy person following me back to my house.

If it were me I sure as hell would not lead a creepy person following me back to my house.

He could have called 911.

Thug life ain't easy. Or long.

Thanks!

If he had gone home and GZ pounded on his door.....sure.....coming back to confront GZ....not so much.

How do you know he came back to confront Zimmerman? Zimmerman was pursuing him. Sounds like to me he was trying to get away and Zimmerman cut him off in the path. Check the map.

Zimmerman - "Yeah"

No, Zimmerman was not doing what he was supposed to do. Neighborhood Watch members are trained to observe and report only and not to put themselves in harm’s way.

As far as why Trayvon didn’t go home, no one knows because he’s dead and cannot offer any explanations. It’s plausible he didn’t want to lead a creeper like Zimmerman back to where he was staying.

Zimmerman - "Yeah"

If it were me I sure as hell would not lead a creepy person following me back to my house.

That sure isn't a biased opinion. lol

Thanks!

How do you know he came back to confront Zimmerman? Zimmerman was pursuing him. Sounds like to me he was trying to get away and Zimmerman cut him off in the path. Check the map.

How do you know he came back to confront Zimmerman?

Because Zimmerman lost him. And then Trayvon came back.

Zimmerman - "Yeah"

That sure isn't a biased opinion. lol

You got me. I'm biased against thugs.

Zimmerman - "Yeah"

but TM had a phone,,,instead of calling 911 he called a marble mouth inbred,,,

and it was TM that confronted Z not the other way,,,

Zimmerman - "Yeah"

LOLOL

To the brain-dead, an unarmed teen carrying candy back to his friend is “thug life.” :eusa_doh:

Yet Zimmerman pursues him after he loses him. Based on the map Martin starts at the top of the walking path and Zimmerman walks down the street and cuts through some houses.

Zimmerman - "Yeah"

LOLOL

To the brain-dead, an unarmed teen carrying candy back to his friend is “thug life.” :eusa_doh:

Yup. Dead thugs are dead.

Yet Zimmerman pursues him after he loses him. Based on the map Martin starts at the top of the walking path and Zimmerman walks down the street and cuts through some houses.

Maybe 911 was too many digits?

Zimmerman - "Yeah"

but TM had a phone,,,instead of calling 911 he called a marble mouth inbred,,,

and it was TM that confronted Z not the other way,,,

Your bias is showing. It's not helping your case. There is no proof that Martin confronted. The guy who pulled the trigger said that. But there is proof that Zimmerman pursued.

Zimmerman - "Yeah"

No, Zimmerman was not doing what he was supposed to do. Neighborhood Watch members are trained to observe and report only and not to put themselves in harm’s way.

As far as why Trayvon didn’t go home, no one knows because he’s dead and cannot offer any explanations. It’s plausible he didn’t want to lead a creeper like Zimmerman back to where he was staying.

it was TM that created the harm by attacking Z,,,

and we can surmise by the outcome why TM didnt go home,,,he wanted to kick a white boys ass,,,

that didnt turn out the way he wanted,,,a good day for the country

It's even easier to just sit in your car on a dark rainy night and wait for police to arrive. Right? But instead Zimmerman gets out and pursues down a dark path.

he couldnt find eleven on his phone,,

It's even easier to just sit in your car on a dark rainy night and wait for police to arrive. Right? But instead Zimmerman gets out and pursues down a dark path.
as he should,,,

Forum List

Back