George Zimmerman banned from Tinder dating app

thats what hes supposed to do,,,you cant observe and report if you cant see them
He already reported him and the police were on the way. Putting himself in harm’s way was what he was told not to do.
he didnt put himself in harms way,,,TM did that
Following a stranger into a dark area you feel suspicious enough to warrant calling the police is putting it oneself into harm’s way. You really are fucking brain-dead to not know that.
it was nightime so it was dark everywhere,,,
It was dusk and there were some lighted areas. Zimmerman got out of his vehicle to pursue Martin into a dark area.

Of course, I’m explaining this to a brain-dead moron who hallucinated I claimed Zimmerman was guilty of murder even though I said no such thing; so I’m not really expecting you to get this either.
i THOUGHT IT WAS OUT IN THE OPEN WHERE IT HAPPENED,,,

what dark area were they in???

Thanks. Now everyone can see it had nothing to do with Trayvon.
That law also applied to Trayvon.

If he had gone home and GZ pounded on his door.....sure.....coming back to confront GZ....not so much.
If Zimmerman had not pursued Martin, Martin would still be alive and Zimmerman’s life wouldn’t have been flipped upside down.
Lol
That’s rich, Zimmerman had every right to pursue Martin. Martin had no claim to that area.
And obviously Martin was far from the sharpest tool in the drawer.
Since when do you care about Zimmerman and his life? Lol
Zimmerman’s place was to weed out fucked up gangbangers like Martin… Martin is taking a dirt nap... permanently,That could be only a good thing for the community… He will not be missed.
trayvon-martin-was-not-a-martyr.jpg

...What comes around goes around
Since when is shooting a bird, thug life?

5b5b51097b3eae9f20752a0505475dee--middle-fingers-videos-funny.jpg
gun-salesman-of-the-century-presented-by-fast-smith-wesson-ruger-22009320.png

It was dusk and there were some lighted areas. Zimmerman got out of his vehicle to pursue Martin into a dark area.

Of course, I’m explaining this to a brain-dead moron who hallucinated I claimed Zimmerman was guilty of murder even though I said no such thing; so I’m not really expecting you to get this either.
So, it was stupid for Zimmerman to follow this dangerous thug into a dark area where said thug could proceed to beat the shit out of him to the point where he had to use deadly force to end the beating?

Okay.

Just what point are you trying to make?

That he was trained by police to not do that. Even the 911 dispatcher tried to persuade him to cease following Martin.

If he had gone home and GZ pounded on his door.....sure.....coming back to confront GZ....not so much.
If Zimmerman had not pursued Martin, Martin would still be alive and Zimmerman’s life wouldn’t have been flipped upside down.
Lol
That’s rich, Zimmerman had every right to pursue Martin. Martin had no claim to that area.
Zimmerman’s place was to weed out fucked up gangbangers like Martin… Martin is taking a dirt nap... permanently,That could be only a good thing for the community… He will not be missed.

LOLOL

You can’t answer the question, can you?

Thanks. Now everyone can see it had nothing to do with Trayvon.

Lol

you would have to include the rest of his record,,,he was nothing but a bad excuse for a human based on his entire lifes record,,,

Lol

LOLOL

You can’t answer the question, can you?
Lol
Trayvon Martin, Michael Brown, Walter Scott and others got their just deserves... You want an answer to your question Karma is a bitch... what comes around goes around.

So, it was stupid for Zimmerman to follow this dangerous thug into a dark area where said thug could proceed to beat the shit out of him to the point where he had to use deadly force to end the beating?

Okay.

Just what point are you trying to make?

That he was trained by police to not do that. Even the 911 dispatcher tried to persuade him to cease following Martin.
Lol
He had every right to be there as much as Martin… Obviously Martin attacked him for no reason.
A dirt nap is the result

He already reported him and the police were on the way. Putting himself in harm’s way was what he was told not to do.
he didnt put himself in harms way,,,TM did that
Following a stranger into a dark area you feel suspicious enough to warrant calling the police is putting it oneself into harm’s way. You really are fucking brain-dead to not know that.
it was nightime so it was dark everywhere,,,

i THOUGHT IT WAS OUT IN THE OPEN WHERE IT HAPPENED,,,

what dark area were they in???
Why is it my job to educate you? Shouldn’t you know what you’re talking about if you’re going to engage others in debate?

Zimmerman neighbors recall screams as key witness steps down

Mora also said she had seen one person lying atop another unmoving person on the grass outside her apartment but that it was too dark to make out their faces or to say what race they were.

The proper way to interact with police is to obey lawful commands.

The proper way to deal with someone following you is to call the police, not turn and beat the shit out of them.

Once force is necessary and you have used force against someone following you, that force must still be reasonable, even under stand-your-ground laws.

.... things like saving his father’s life from a fire?
Saving his father is expected of even the most low of low-lifes. I don't understand why this makes this thug a saint.

Had he saved someone OTHER than a close family member, you might have a slight point (but not much of one).

. or was it the candy he was taking back to his 14 year old friend?
Oh, he was just an innocent little angel....

...who did this do Zimmerman's head:

zimmerman-martin-mashup.jpg

except the world is a better place without travon in it,,,,
What did Trayvon Martin do, in his young life, to make you want to make such a statement?
based on everything we know about him he was destined to be a blight on humanity,,,
.... things like saving his father’s life from a fire?

... or was it the candy he was taking back to his 14 year old friend?

Police buried Trayvon's criminal history - WND - WND

Forum List

Back