George Floyd was a criminal.

I did not know that he pointed a loaded gun on the belly of a pregnant woman while his accomplices robbed her and then pistol whipped her. This is the “hero” of BLM? Come on. He didn’t deserve to die the way he did but he is far from a hero. And now our cities burn and police officers are vilified. Very sad. Very illogical. 99% of police officers are great people.

Extensive criminal record. A vicious animal.

Interesting that the day this happened, the media was reporting that the guy was almost squeaky clean. :smoke:

So, having a record made it OK? I get it.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
He'd been out of prison for over 10 years. Please don't tell me he deserved the modern day lynching. Criminal? Please .. as if the cops knew that at the time they murdered the guy. Spare us.

Even if they did know he had a criminal history, it would have been NO EXCUSE.

99% of cops are great people? Meh - MAYBE 90%

I did not know that he pointed a loaded gun on the belly of a pregnant woman while his accomplices robbed her and then pistol whipped her. This is the “hero” of BLM? Come on. He didn’t deserve to die the way he did but he is far from a hero. And now our cities burn and police officers are vilified. Very sad. Very illogical. 99% of police officers are great people.

you are SOOOOOO missing the point.

in the freedom loving constitutional USA Floyd should have been restrained, put in the car, taken to jail, TRIED and then dealt with.....

in RUSSIA and N KOREA or CONSERVATIVE freedom-HATING America cops just kill blacks for the heck of it.....NO TRIAL.....

Apparently he saw the error of his ways, and will now be celebrated in song and dance. They will be replacing the Robert E Lee statues that have been displaced, and replace them with George Floyd statues, at least in liberal jurisdictions.

If every black victim of poilice violence had a statue it would look like terracota army of Qin Shi Huang

in the freedom loving constitutional USA Floyd should have been restrained, put in the car, taken to jail, TRIED and then dealt with.....

in RUSSIA and N KOREA or CONSERVATIVE freedom-HATING America cops just kill blacks for the heck of it.....NO TRIAL.....

You’re missing the point. He should never have been a free man. Locked up for life. Why was he free?

Prison for life? Your prejudice is reaching record levels.

Ask yourself this scary question and then piss your pink panties.
“Is this nation better without George Floyd in it?”
Derek Chauvin May be considered a martyr of sorts by some.
Thanks Derek!

Somewhere there is a scarred woman...the victim of his home invasion, robbery and beating. She still sleeps in fear and worry. The victim of crime is never the same.
This woman breathed a sigh of relief last week. Her tormentor will never hurt her again.

Thank you for making the world a better place today Derek Chauvin.

I love it how the racist fucks love police brutality. The world wiull be a better place when assholes like Chauvin are in prison.

It certainly is a better place without George Floyd.

Could it be that Derek Chauvin actually did the community a service and should be celebrated as a hero?

AzogtheDefiler

Here are more blob supporters calling the murdering cop a hero. Why don't you just go ahead and add your name to the shameful list? We all know you feel the same way.

The cop can be a bad cop and Floyd can be an evil man. Both can be true. Why can you not admit that?

Sure if you want to use the word "evil"; I wouldn't.

Would you term the cop's actions heroic like the other blob supporters?

Cop was evil. Floyd had rights. He should not have been out of prison but that is not my call. Floyd held a gun to a pregnant woman’s stomach while his accomplices robbed her and then he pistol whipped her. As a parent, that offense is unforgivable. He should have been in prison for life and he certainly should not be labeled a “hero”. Keep in mind, he is 6’6 and he bullied a pregnant woman. Chauvin and Floyd = both evil.

And we should not defund the police. The mayor needs to resign and so does the police chief of MN. So does DeBlasio. They didn’t protect their citizens and their businesses. Shameful.

Good stuff as always. LOL

It’s just an opinion. But here I back it up with many facts that you cannot refute.

The opinion that testing for C-19 was as dumb as anything ever written.
The opinion that Trump isn't a hypocrite is actually side-splittingly funny.
Neither was backed up by anything other than your detachment from reality.

I meant my most recent post. Just had my knee scoped on Fri. Had to take a COVID test. Negative. Shocking. Trump is many things. He is not a hypocrite and I have explained to you that context matters. But you’re deflecting because you agree that Floyd was a terrible human being. Who threatens and pistol whips a pregnant woman? Barbaric.

Here is a quote from your blob:

“I would rarely leave the White House because there’s so much work to be done,” Trump, 69, tells ITK. "I would not be a president who took vacations. I would not be a president that takes time off.”

He's gone golfing 251 times in 4 years.

I do agree that Floyd was a terrible human being by the way. That you think he should have been in prison for life is hilarious considering the charge and the fact that murderers get less-than-life sentences. Where was your outrage about Amber Guyger?

He'd been out of prison for over 10 years. Please don't tell me he deserved the modern day lynching. Criminal? Please .. as if the cops knew that at the time they murdered the guy. Spare us.

Apparently he saw the error of his ways, and will now be celebrated in song and dance. They will be replacing the Robert E Lee statues that have been displaced, and replace them with George Floyd statues, at least in liberal jurisdictions.

If every black victim of poilice violence had a statue it would look like terracota army of Qin Shi Huang

You’re missing the point. He should never have been a free man. Locked up for life. Why was he free?

Thanks Derek!

Somewhere there is a scarred woman...the victim of his home invasion, robbery and beating. She still sleeps in fear and worry. The victim of crime is never the same.
This woman breathed a sigh of relief last week. Her tormentor will never hurt her again.

I love it how the racist fucks love police brutality. The world wiull be a better place when assholes like Chauvin are in prison.

Could it be that Derek Chauvin actually did the community a service and should be celebrated as a hero?

AzogtheDefiler

Here are more blob supporters calling the murdering cop a hero. Why don't you just go ahead and add your name to the shameful list? We all know you feel the same way.

The cop can be a bad cop and Floyd can be an evil man. Both can be true. Why can you not admit that?

Cop was evil. Floyd had rights. He should not have been out of prison but that is not my call. Floyd held a gun to a pregnant woman’s stomach while his accomplices robbed her and then he pistol whipped her. As a parent, that offense is unforgivable. He should have been in prison for life and he certainly should not be labeled a “hero”. Keep in mind, he is 6’6 and he bullied a pregnant woman. Chauvin and Floyd = both evil.

And we should not defund the police. The mayor needs to resign and so does the police chief of MN. So does DeBlasio. They didn’t protect their citizens and their businesses. Shameful.

It’s just an opinion. But here I back it up with many facts that you cannot refute.

I meant my most recent post. Just had my knee scoped on Fri. Had to take a COVID test. Negative. Shocking. Trump is many things. He is not a hypocrite and I have explained to you that context matters. But you’re deflecting because you agree that Floyd was a terrible human being. Who threatens and pistol whips a pregnant woman? Barbaric.

“I would rarely leave the White House because there’s so much work to be done,” Trump, 69, tells ITK. "I would not be a president who took vacations. I would not be a president that takes time off.”

I do agree that Floyd was a terrible human being by the way. That you think he should have been in prison for life is hilarious considering the charge and the fact that murderers get less-than-life sentences. Where was your outrage about Amber Guyger?

She was the one who claimed to be in the wrong apartment? Isn’t she in prison? If it was an accident then she is an idiot and if it was on purpose then she is a maniac.

Floyd put a gun on a belly of a pregnant woman and then pistol whipped her. As a father of two girls that crime deserves life in prison. Am I being dramatic? Yes. You can work and conduct business while playing golf. It’s not an arduous activity. If he was in Aruba lounging, I would agree with you.

Thank you for at least being logical that Floyd was an awful person and should not be treated like a saint. I am shocked you did that.

Floyd did his time. He was murdered. And now we see people looking for reasons to justify the killing. Then they wonder why some blacks are burning shit up.

Floyd did his time. He was murdered. And now we see people looking for reasons to justify the killing. Then they wonder why some blacks are burning shit up.
Nope. Floyd can be evil and the killing may be evil. Both can be true. “Did his time”...how did that lady feel when he was released?

Thanks Derek!

AzogtheDefiler

She was the one who claimed to be in the wrong apartment? Isn’t she in prison?

Yes..she was CONVICTED OF MURDER and was sentenced to 10 whole years for killing a black man. Clearly, if the roles were reversed, the black man would have gotten a much tougher sentence. In light of a 10 spot for murder....your "life sentence" for AADW is rather silly.

• Thanks

Thanks Derek!

AzogtheDefiler

She was the one who claimed to be in the wrong apartment? Isn’t she in prison?

Yes..she was CONVICTED OF MURDER and was sentenced to 10 whole years for killing a black man. Clearly, if the roles were reversed, the black man would have gotten a much tougher sentence. In light of a 10 spot for murder....your "life sentence" for AADW is rather silly.

So they believed it was an accident and manslaughter. In his case it was a premeditated pistol whipping. Neither should see the light of day.

Thanks Derek!

Yes but Floyd was still a very bad person. Both can be true.

Whether he was a very bad person or a very good person is irrelevant.

• Thanks

Thanks Derek!

Opinions vary. He should not be regarded as a saint.

If he beat the pregnant woman, in my book that's grounds for hanging. If he didn't, long prison sentence.

Thanks Derek!

Floyd is just a symbol for every black man that was shot, beaten, or jailed without cause.

Actually, we “wonder” why civilized whites aren’t out “burning shit up”...Any ideas?

<a href="https://www.statista.com/statistics/585152/people-shot-to-death-by-us-police-by-race/" rel="nofollow">Statistic: Number of people shot to death by the police in the United States from 2017 to 2020, by race | Statista
We don't see rioting for people shot to death for armed standoffs with police brokeassloser. Of any race. So you are presenting disingenuous stats and you are doing so on purpose.

So maybe you learn not to riot because the football coach got fired.

Actually, we “wonder” why civilized whites aren’t out “burning shit up”...Any ideas?

<a href="https://www.statista.com/statistics/585152/people-shot-to-death-by-us-police-by-race/" rel="nofollow">Statistic: Number of people shot to death by the police in the United States from 2017 to 2020, by race | Statista
We don't see rioting for people shot to death for armed standoffs with police brokeassloser. Of any race. So you are presenting disingenuous stats and you are doing so on purpose.

White people don't loot and burn down their neighborhoods, dumbass. Look up Earl's grocery fire sometime. Earl was a black man, he's probably dead now.

If he beat the pregnant woman, in my book that's grounds for hanging. If he didn't, long prison sentence.

He held a gun to her belly and then pistol whipped her.

Thanks Derek!

Floyd is just a symbol for every black man that was shot, beaten, or jailed without cause.

Pick a different symbol. How about the 77 yr old retired police officer in St Louis that was killed by looters and filmed via FB Live. Save your virtue signaling for someone who cares.

That's savage enough to qualify for hanging. No damn good.

That's savage enough to qualify for hanging. No damn good.

Yet he has become the symbol of goodness. The irony.

White people don't loot and burn down their neighborhoods, dumbass. Look up Earl's grocery fire sometime. Earl was a black man, he's probably dead now.
Actually they do.

1591504221097.png

• Thanks

Actually they do.

View attachment 346899

One right wing loon was telling me that white people don't litter either.

Forum List

Back