George Conway’s Tearful Plea: Trump Is ‘a Racist, He Is Evil’

Their daughter asked to be adopted by AOC
That is how screwed up she is
It was trump darling Kellyanne who gave birth to her and raised her. Now she has to seek a stable home. What does any kid do when their mother is mentally unstable? From what Claudia says, she can't hang on for another three years. How does an un-emancipated minor just walk away? What happens when a kid realizes that his or her parents are loony? I remember that gay kid in Florida, whose loony parents insisted that he attend their anti-gay cult. He ended up all right, a student at Georgetown, thanks to his teachers.

This man has mental issues. No wonder his daughter is fucked-in-the-head.

Of all the charges against Trump, racism is perhaps the most unfounded and disgusting. Such false charges minimizes true racism that caused blacks to be lynched by the democrat run KKK back in the day.

1. Trump dated a black woman for years and she claims he was not a racist

2. Trump thought about running for President long before he won and asked Oprah to be his VP

3. Trump was not known as a racist before running for President, but like all GOP nominees since Eisenhower, the DNC accused him of racism like they will continue to do for the next GOP nominee. For example, it is interesting that John McCain was a racist when he ran against Obama, but ever since he came out against Trump he transformed into a wonderful statesman by the DNC.

Kellyann is stepping down and my guess is its due to her husbands mental TDS condition.....look for a divorce announcement within the next year....
The Bible warns us about being unequally yoked.... So this comes as no surprise..
You don't seriously think that applies to political affiliation...
Actually I do... If you do not have the same goals there will be strife...
God doesn't care what your political affiliation is.

Kellyann is stepping down and my guess is its due to her husbands mental TDS condition.....look for a divorce announcement within the next year....
He has no mental condition that I know of. But think of her poor daughter, who has to seek another home because of her mother. Think of what it is like to be trapped like her daughter is.
Trapped?...what are you talking about?...
They simply cannot conceive of a situation in which a parent will put aside political leanings to make sure their children are safe and well cared for. To them, politics is everything, their reason for getting up in the morning, the hate that sustains them throughout the day. Without politics, their lives would be meaningless and empty. Thus, they cannot even imagine someone who would set aside such things for the good of their own children.

He has no mental condition that I know of. But think of her poor daughter, who has to seek another home because of her mother. Think of what it is like to be trapped like her daughter is.
Trapped?...what are you talking about?...
trapped with her crazy mother. Believe me. I know. I had a crazy mother. When I was a teenager, so long ago, I even ended up at the f--king Vatican with her! When you are a kid, you can't get away from these people.

It was trump darling Kellyanne who gave birth to her and raised her. Now she has to seek a stable home
She was brainwashed by a tds afflicted but and a corrupt commie school system
No. She is resisting being brainwashed by her stupid biological mother. I hope that this girl finds a stable home and never has to speak to her biological mother again,

George Conway is a Deep State NWO piece of shit and i don't trust Kelly Ann Conway because she refuses to leave him.
Could be. And so twisted he infected his daughter. If this is true however, then both of them need ed to not be in the important spotlight. Perhaps lower their lives into a nice suburban lifestyle.

It was trump darling Kellyanne who gave birth to her and raised her. Now she has to seek a stable home
No. She is resisting being brainwashed by her stupid biological mother. I hope that this girl finds a stable home and never has to speak to her biological mother again,
I guarantee the reason she is ducked up is she’s in a democrat area surrounded by assholes like you. Hearing shit like this every damn day from you unhinged loons.

You’re a piece of shit.

I guarantee the reason she is ducked up is she’s in a democrat area surrounded by assholes like you. Hearing shit like this every damn day from you unhinged loons.

You’re a piece of shit.

She is fed crap in her home every day by her "mother." Look at the kind of person her mother is and whom her mother works for. She is just trying to separate herself from this tramp, but she is a prisoner because she is under age. If she were older, she could just pack her things and walk out,

You’re a piece of shit.

She is fed crap in her home every day by her "mother." Look at the kind of person her mother is and whom her mother works for. She is just trying to separate herself from this tramp, but she is a prisoner because she is under age. If she were older, she could just pack her things and walk out,
There are a lot of troubled kids in our nation. And there are people involved in politics in any way who have them also.

You’re a piece of shit.

Sounds like you are talking more about your own miserable life than the Conway's.

I enjoy the fact Trump's presence is felt everywhere corrupt and globalist. If you're not making enemies of it you're not in the job for the right reasons. Let's just say Trump is HIGHLY effective.

You’re a piece of shit.

I'd have sent her off to military school long before it went this far.

This man has mental issues. No wonder his daughter is fucked-in-the-head.

Trump is a sociopath. A sadist. A con artist. A racist. A misogynist. A sexist in general. And I think it is a problem,” offers Justin Frank, one of the world’s top psychiatrists.

And, Justin Frank is apparently unfamiliar with Section 7 of The Principles of Medical Ethics With Annotations Especially Applicable to Psychiatry - a.k.a. The Goldwater Rule.

Fucker should be stripped of his license.

Forum List

Back