What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

George Conway’s Tearful Plea: Trump Is ‘a Racist, He Is Evil’

Billy_Bob

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Lysistrata

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Look what George is married to. No wonder that he and his daughter are having fits. Can you imagine what it is like to have a wife or a mother like they do?

Moonglow

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Rambunctious

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Kellyann is stepping down and my guess is its due to her husbands mental TDS condition.....look for a divorce announcement within the next year....

Billy_Bob

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Kellyann is stepping down and my guess is its due to her husbands mental TDS condition.....look for a divorce announcement within the next year....
The Bible warns us about being unequally yoked.... So this comes as no surprise..

wamose

Diamond Member
Reaction score
This guy is really dying to get back to robbing the shit out of our country, like all neocons. Everyone in that Lincoln project is a globalist, me first, robber baron. His daughter is proof that just a mother isn't enough. Between the old man and the kids teachers, all the good Kellyanne imparted was wiped out and replaced with hate. MAGA

kjamer

Reaction score
This man has mental issues. No wonder his daughter is fucked-in-the-head.

Trump's sister agrees with George and Trump's niece...

DemoKKKrats like Moonglow have proof Trump is a RACIST. Trump created the lowest black unemployment in history, and any Democrat male like Moonglow knows, jobs are a 4 letter word.

But you're WHITE, Moonglow. And the fact you're unemployed proves Trump is racist! Cause Trump didn't make you get a JOB. Neither did your momma, so she's one too!

kjamer

Reaction score
This man has mental issues. No wonder his daughter is fucked-in-the-head.

Trump's sister agrees with George and Trump's niece...

Sounds like lilly cracker George Conway was told by Joe Biden that he wasn't BLACK ENOUGH!

If Conway was a little darker, he could get donuts for Joe. Joe is still upset that he's not black enough to get them from Dunkin Donuts.

ImAlwaysRight

Platinum Member
Reaction score

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
Reaction score

George will end up covered in sardine oil and fed to the tigers

Billy_Bob

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Lysistrata

Platinum Member
Reaction score
He has no mental condition that I know of. But think of her poor daughter, who has to seek another home because of her mother. Think of what it is like to be trapped like her daughter is.

Tipsycatlover

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Rambunctious

Diamond Member
Reaction score
He has no mental condition that I know of. But think of her poor daughter, who has to seek another home because of her mother. Think of what it is like to be trapped like her daughter is.
Trapped?...what are you talking about?...

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$95.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List