Nancy Mace Destroys Sniveling Clinton Crony George Stephanopoulos After He Tries to Shame Her as a Rape Victim for Supporting President Trump

Really?

I'm a guy. Talked to alot of guys, at times about women. Never did we discuss how we are entitled to grab someone by the pussy because we are "stars".

Maybe you and your celebrity friends have those "guy" conversations?

Interesting.

How many of you were actually "stars"?

What kind of "stars" were you.

How did you define your "stardom"?

What a complete misogynist weasel George is. First of all he didn’t get his facts right. And Mace was right, he was trying to shame her, as a rape victim for supporting Trump.

Fact Check: George Stephanopoulos Lies About Trump and ‘Rape’​

Remember, George defended rapist bill clinton.....and worked to silence reporters who wanted to report about clinton's various affairs with women.....

Nope. She didn't. All she did was whine that she was a rape victim and sob that George was picking on her.

George Stephanopoulos asked her a simple question: Why was she voting for a rapist? To that, all Nancy Mace could do was whine that she was a rape victim. So, then George kept pressing her - if she was a rape victim, then why would she vote for a rapist?

And all she could do was keep whining. Yeah, pretty much the default position of MAGA retards from the leader on down to the sniveling cowards at the bottom.

Why did George Stephanopolous actually work for the rapist bill clinton?

I hope so.

I don't believe that but you can discuss it. You can start by telling me what you mean by Neo-GOP. Is that Nikky Haley for example? She's a disgusting POS.
You can call it the Novel-GOP if you like, or simply the New-GOP. Today at least for me it is the new party of Benedict Donald, for the benefit of Benedict Donald. As opposed to the old GOP like Mitt Romney, John McCain and Darth Vader's daughter Liz.......

What a complete misogynist weasel George is. First of all he didn’t get his facts right. And Mace was right, he was trying to shame her, as a rape victim for supporting Trump.

Fact Check: George Stephanopoulos Lies About Trump and ‘Rape’​

What a scumbag. God help any Republican that goes on his show until he sincerely apologizes to Mace.

What a scumbag. God help any Republican that goes on his show until he sincerely apologizes to Mace.

He ran the Clinton war room.
He was part of the Bimbo eruption team.
He's on tape threatening an actual journalist not to run a story on Clinton The Sexual Predator

He is an awful shitfuck.

Not as if any of it is a secret.

He ran the Clinton war room.
He was part of the Bimbo eruption team.
He's on tape threatening an actual journalist not to run a story on Clinton The Sexual Predator

He is an awful shitfuck.

Not as if any of it is a secret.
I've never had any desire to ever watch his show. Asshole only became famous for trashing victims of Clinton's assaults

I think it's more than that. This troll clearly has an issue with women. I wonder if any of the women that work with him have the balls to call him out. Prolly not.
Single female moms just can’t coordinate the male attributes that a male must receive,comprehend and internalize

Forum List

Back