George Conway’s Tearful Plea: Trump Is ‘a Racist, He Is Evil’

This man has mental issues. No wonder his daughter is fucked-in-the-head.

George Conway’s Tearful Plea: Trump Is ‘a Racist, He Is Evil’
Trump is a sociopath. A sadist. A con artist. A racist. A misogynist. A sexist in general. And I think it is a problem,” offers Justin Frank, one of the world’s top psychiatrists.

And, Justin Frank is apparently unfamiliar with Section 7 of The Principles of Medical Ethics With Annotations Especially Applicable to Psychiatry - a.k.a. The Goldwater Rule.

Fucker should be stripped of his license.
Justin Frank is another garden variety Communist Democrat who has an incredibly inflated view of the value of his opinions :smoke: The best way to get under the skin of bastards like him is to ignore them;)

Fatfuck obviously put his daughter up to this to interfere with the election and keep Kellyanne from finding a real man. I see a divorce and shit ton of alone time in his future.

Every time I see him, I think fuck, thats just one person?

Is he ever really alone?

Oh the DRAMA. Claudia can call DCFS at any time and ask that she be removed from this abusive household. There is a reason why no one is taking this little actress seriously

It was trump darling Kellyanne who gave birth to her and raised her. Now she has to seek a stable home
She was brainwashed by a tds afflicted but and a corrupt commie school system
No. She is resisting being brainwashed by her stupid biological mother. I hope that this girl finds a stable home and never has to speak to her biological mother again,
I guarantee the reason she is ducked up is she’s in a democrat area surrounded by assholes like you. Hearing shit like this every damn day from you unhinged loons.

You’re a piece of shit.

She is fed crap in her home every day by her "mother." Look at the kind of person her mother is and whom her mother works for. She is just trying to separate herself from this tramp, but she is a prisoner because she is under age. If she were older, she could just pack her things and walk out,
You are a total idiot. Thank God no sane man will ever procreate with a raving loon like you. Seems like it’s the dad who’s the moron here. He’s the one crying wacist! Calling another woman a tramp. Seems you’re projecting again.

It was trump darling Kellyanne who gave birth to her and raised her. Now she has to seek a stable home
No. She is resisting being brainwashed by her stupid biological mother. I hope that this girl finds a stable home and never has to speak to her biological mother again,
I guarantee the reason she is ducked up is she’s in a democrat area surrounded by assholes like you. Hearing shit like this every damn day from you unhinged loons.

You’re a piece of shit.

She is fed crap in her home every day by her "mother." Look at the kind of person her mother is and whom her mother works for. She is just trying to separate herself from this tramp, but she is a prisoner because she is under age. If she were older, she could just pack her things and walk out,
Sounds like you are talking more about your own miserable life than the Conway's.
My mother may have been a bit lost, but she wasn't lying trash like conway.

You’re a piece of shit.

Sounds like you are talking more about your own miserable life than the Conway's.
My mother may have been a bit lost, but she wasn't lying trash like conway.

She was lying trash, differently than Conway?

You’re a piece of shit.

You are a total idiot. Thank God no sane man will ever procreate with a raving loon like you. Seems like it’s the dad who’s the moron here. He’s the one crying wacist! Calling another woman a tramp. Seems you’re projecting again.

Conway has prostituted herself for years for a guy who brags about being a sexual predator and lays prostitutes while his third wife is at home with a new baby.

You’re a piece of shit.

Conway has prostituted herself for years for a guy who brags about being a sexual predator and lays prostitutes while his third wife is at home with a new baby.
I am betting you that Conway knows a lot of stuff that happens in D.C. You had no problem with Clinton. You had no problem with Kennedy. You had not problem with many others. You promote anything goes in sexual ways and are even expanding the parameters. We spend endless days arguing the same things. Trump offered agendas good for most of us all. He was stymied from the beginning.

You’re a piece of shit.

Now talk of prostitution. More projecting it seems. You whore yourself to a Dim party that considers you a joke. Enjoy 4 more years of Trump.

George Conway is a Deep State NWO piece of shit and i don't trust Kelly Ann Conway because she refuses to leave him.

Well.....you know what? that is true too.:eusa_think:

There is a grain of truth to it.
If i were President Trump i would have been concerned with the fact that she could be another backstabber as she did work for the Ted Cruz campaign in 2016 and was vicious toward President Trump. :smoke:

You’re a piece of shit.

I am betting you that Conway knows a lot of stuff that happens in D.C. You had no problem with Clinton. You had no problem with Kennedy. You had not problem with many others. You promote anything goes in sexual ways and are even expanding the parameters. We spend endless days arguing the same things. Trump offered agendas good for most of us all. He was stymied from the beginning.

How do you know who I had problems with. I consider sex to be a private matter between partners, as long as it is consensual and among adults. It is none of my business what other people do. I am not nosy like the right-wingers, who are obsessed with other people's sex lives. trump never offered an agenda that was good for anyone. He has endangered the country and liberty itself.

George Conway is a Deep State NWO piece of shit and i don't trust Kelly Ann Conway because she refuses to leave him.

Well.....you know what? that is true too.:eusa_think:

There is a grain of truth to it.
If i were President Trump i would have been concerned with the fact that she could be another backstabber as she did work for the Ted Cruz campaign in 2016 and was vicious toward President Trump. :smoke:

It's the hatred of George Conway towards the President .....and at the same time it's her working for the President.....that situation is very confusing to me, very strange.. what can I say. :dunno:

All the same, I wish her and her daughter well.

I hope Kelly Anne takes this opportunity to get the hell out of DC and get her daughter away from that democrat pit of bile. Move to a nice rural red state where she gets treated better and let her daughter go to a school that doesn’t have teachers and students berating her for who her mom is. Let her daughter see not everyone is a left wing sack of shit.

Forum List

Back