George Bush

As much as the rw's don't want to admit it, he influences our lives in almost every way and every day and will continue to do so for a couple of generations. Same is true of Reagan.

How long before we can pay off the debt either of these two?

The Current ReaganBush Debt is:
$15,096,377,597,224.50
which means that in a total of 20 years,
these three presidents have led to the creation of
94.17%
of the entire national debt
in only 8.4746% of the 236 years of the existence of the United States of America.
ReaganBushDebt.org

Obama has added to the debt more than any other president- fact!

Yet he promised to cut it in half in 4 years.

Oh yeah...he didnt realize how bad things were when he made that promise.

I wonder how he would react if he were promised his new car delivered in a week....but when it didnt come for 2 months he was told by the salesman:

"I didnt realize how few we had in the lot when I made that promise"

As much as the rw's don't want to admit it, he influences our lives in almost every way and every day and will continue to do so for a couple of generations. Same is true of Reagan.

How long before we can pay off the debt either of these two?

ReaganBushDebt.org

I wonder how he would react if he were promised his new car delivered in a week....but when it didnt come for 2 months he was told by the salesman:

Well.. t be fair he did not promise to cut the debt in half... he promised to cut the deficit in half... but he failed at that miserably (yet these morons claim it is not his spending or responsibility)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YsDmPEeurfA]President Bush Addresses Nation on Economic Crisis - YouTube[/ame]

Newtons_cradle_animation_book_2.gif

I blame George Bush for a lot of things, like Obama being elected in the first place.. For closing his eyes to the truth in regard to Desert Storm Veterans being exposed to nerve agents in theatre, covering it up and allowing those veterans to suffer, some die. I think he's a low life piece of shit.. BUT.. BUT.. Obama is responsible for the past 3.7 years ALONE.. I can show some intellectual integrity and call it like it is.. NOT ONE LIBERAL on this board will do the same.. NOT FUCKING ONE.

You know that all maybe true i.e. Desert Storm Vets...
BUT in your intellectual integrity can you admit that:
1) Dot.com bust happened. Cost $5 trillion in losses. Losses are deducted at rate of $166 billion per year. Meaning Tax revenues lowered!
2) Did 9/11 occur with your "integrity"?? Did it costs as experts claim $2 trillion in losses which again added another $66 billion in lost tax revenue? Where's that integrity?
3) Did the worst hurricane SEASONS occur and costing $1 trillion in losses or another $33 billion a year in losses? Did that happen or not?

Coupled with the loss of TAX revenue.. 1 million jobs! Tax revenue Medicare/SS payments all gone! Didn't that happen or not due to those 3 events?

All of that and YET NO one even you with your "intellectual integrity" have the guts to admit that happened?
And if you have the guts to admit hey that happened.. THEN the economy suffered tremendously YET.. during that period:

BUT Bush DID over 7 years preside on an economy that grew!

Total people employed when Bush took office 2001 - There were 131,826,000!
Total people employed when Bush Left office 2008 - There were 136,790,000!
Almost 5 million more then when he started!

GDP when Bush took office 2001 $12.355,271,000,000
GDP when Bush left office 2008 $14,359,490,000,000
A 16% increase in GDP or $2,004.22 billion!
USDA ERS - International Macroeconomic Data Set

Where is your intellectual integrity to ADMIT all those FACTS happened and yet you and others BASH BUSH???

Where the fuck did I say any of that shit?? I don't give a damn what Booosh did or didn't do.. I don't fucking like him for personal reasons, PERIOD. I think he spent like a wild man and were it not for his fiscal wrecklessness, we wouldn't have this asshole in office today. You can throw out all the numbers you like.. if they're true.. Good on you, good on George Bush.. I don't give a shit.. He covered up a scandal (Khamisiyah: A Historical Perspective on Related Intelligence-https://www.cia.gov/library/reports/general-reports-1/gulfwar/whiteper/index.htm) he and Colin Powell that cost real americans their lives.. FUCK THAT.. It affected my family PERSONALLY so excuse me if I don't get out my pom poms and do a cheer for Old George Bush.. I'll leave that to you..

Well.. t be fair he did not promise to cut the debt in half... he promised to cut the deficit in half... but he failed at that miserably (yet these morons claim it is not his spending or responsibility)

Yes...the deficit......my error.

I blame George Bush for a lot of things, like Obama being elected in the first place.. For closing his eyes to the truth in regard to Desert Storm Veterans being exposed to nerve agents in theatre, covering it up and allowing those veterans to suffer, some die. I think he's a low life piece of shit.. BUT.. BUT.. Obama is responsible for the past 3.7 years ALONE.. I can show some intellectual integrity and call it like it is.. NOT ONE LIBERAL on this board will do the same.. NOT FUCKING ONE.

1) Dot.com bust happened. Cost $5 trillion in losses. Losses are deducted at rate of $166 billion per year. Meaning Tax revenues lowered!
2) Did 9/11 occur with your "integrity"?? Did it costs as experts claim $2 trillion in losses which again added another $66 billion in lost tax revenue? Where's that integrity?
3) Did the worst hurricane SEASONS occur and costing $1 trillion in losses or another $33 billion a year in losses? Did that happen or not?

Coupled with the loss of TAX revenue.. 1 million jobs! Tax revenue Medicare/SS payments all gone! Didn't that happen or not due to those 3 events?

All of that and YET NO one even you with your "intellectual integrity" have the guts to admit that happened?
And if you have the guts to admit hey that happened.. THEN the economy suffered tremendously YET.. during that period:

Where is your intellectual integrity to ADMIT all those FACTS happened and yet you and others BASH BUSH???

Where the fuck did I say any of that shit?? I don't give a damn what Booosh did or didn't do.. I don't fucking like him for personal reasons, PERIOD. I think he spent like a wild man and were it not for his fiscal wrecklessness, we wouldn't have this asshole in office today. You can throw out all the numbers you like.. if they're true.. Good on you, good on George Bush.. I don't give a shit.. He covered up a scandal (Khamisiyah: A Historical Perspective on Related Intelligence-https://www.cia.gov/library/reports/general-reports-1/gulfwar/whiteper/index.htm) he and Colin Powell that cost real americans their lives.. FUCK THAT.. It affected my family PERSONALLY so excuse me if I don't get out my pom poms and do a cheer for Old George Bush.. I'll leave that to you..

I skimmed https://www.cia.gov/library/reports/general-reports-1/gulfwar/whiteper/index.htm)
NOT one mention of George W. Bush!
Much less a COVERUP!
AND what...fu...k if he DID????
You have a personal grudge based on some piece of information that is known by very few evidently you!
BUT to use that ONE instance and to make the stupid statement we got Obama because of GWB???? We got Obama because idiots didn't want to think they were racists by NOT voting for him! People voted out of guilt.. NOT information!
Do you think if MORE of your friends who may have voted because they hated Bush more supposedly would have voted if they knew this Ahole president said:
our military is air raiding villages killing civilians!!!
Obama our CIC calling our troops KILLERS!!!
And you equate Bush with that???

I have NOT made up any of the FACTS of the $8 trillion in losses.
YET you go ahead and make that asine statement of "fiscal wrecklessness" (actually recklessness)...How in the f..k can you have more people working at the end of the 8 years, GDP grow 15% IN SPITE OF $232 billion a year in loss writeoffs???

I skimmed https://www.cia.gov/library/reports/general-reports-1/gulfwar/whiteper/index.htm)
NOT one mention of George W. Bush!
Much less a COVERUP!
AND what...fu...k if he DID????
You have a personal grudge based on some piece of information that is known by very few evidently you!
BUT to use that ONE instance and to make the stupid statement we got Obama because of GWB???? We got Obama because idiots didn't want to think they were racists by NOT voting for him! People voted out of guilt.. NOT information!
Do you think if MORE of your friends who may have voted because they hated Bush more supposedly would have voted if they knew this Ahole president said:
our military is air raiding villages killing civilians!!!
Obama our CIC calling our troops KILLERS!!!
And you equate Bush with that???

I have NOT made up any of the FACTS of the $8 trillion in losses.
YET you go ahead and make that asine statement of "fiscal wrecklessness" (actually recklessness)...How in the f..k can you have more people working at the end of the 8 years, GDP grow 15% IN SPITE OF $232 billion a year in loss writeoffs???

You're the first so called conservative I'm going to put on ignore.. You don't have the decency to respect this issue affects me personally.. I've stated the truth.. Over 600,000 troops were subjected to chemical weapons in theatre.. The Bush Administration KNEW about it .. The CIA documents it.. it took years for many Gulf War families , Veterans to get the truth out.. many suffered, many died.. THOSE ARE FACTS.. it's not my problem that you don't like the facts.. that's on you. I will always side with an American vet over carrying dirty SHIT water for any Politician.. Now FUCK OFF.

A Closer Look - Was Khamisiyah A Cover-Up? | Last Battle Of The Gulf War | FRONTLINE | PBS

An excerpt:
The CIA's account of how U.S. authorities failed to realize troops were exposed to chemical agents at Khamisiyah suggests incompetence more than conspiracy. (You can read this report on the internet: "CIA Report on Intelligence Related to Gulf War Illnesses")

The CIA had known about Khamisiyah as a possible chemical weapons site since 1986. Several intelligence warnings in February 1991 that Khamisiyah might contain chemical weapons were not passed on to the commanders of the divisions that subsequently destroyed the site in March, 1991.

There are literally 100's of pages of intel on what took place during Desert Storm..

When Gulf War veteran advocates first began asking questions about the Kahmisiyah detonations, the military and the CIA initially claimed that no hazardous chemicals were involved and that only a few troops had been exposed to very low levels of toxins. Slowly, the truth came to the surface as veterans recounted health problems they attributed to the chemicals. After a UN weapons inspection team confirmed in 1996 that some of the detonated rockets had contained sarin and cyclosarin, the government finally stopped lying about the debacle.

Since then, health studies of Khamisiyah veterans have concluded that a significant proportion of these soldiers have suffered various health effects which can be attributed to sarin exposure--even at very low levels.

In March, 2006, Dr. Mohamed Abou Donia, and other Duke researchers published a new study (www.emaxhealth.com/healthrecords.htm) which concludes that lab animals exposed to tiny amounts of sarin suffered widespread damage to genes that control memory, thought, mood, muscle control, and a range of other brain functions According to Dr. Donia, earlier studies have demonstrated, "the severe symptoms that victims of sarin exposure have experienced and we have studied the severe damage sarin (does to) brain cells. Now, we have evidence that implicates the specific genes that are damaged when one is exposed to sarin."

CITIZEN SOLDER: Khamisiyah detonation

Like our veterans in Vietnam exposed to Agent Orange, our vets in Desert Storm were treated with the same disdain, disrespect.

Why are we still discussing him on a daily basis and do you think 4 years after Obama leaves office, we will still be discussing him every day too?

We are discussing Bush nearly four years after he left office because Democrats and Obama have no sense of personal responsibility. Not to mention that the Democrats know they can't win if the discussion turns to Obama's lack of true accomplishments.

Immie

My last post on this.. I could list evidence all day long..
Defense.gov News Release: DOD RELEASES TWO REPORTS ON KHAMISIYAH DEMOLITION OPERATIONS

From the DOD itself.

We accuse liberals of carrying the dirty water for Obama, and they do.. I refuse to do the same just because this man had an (R) beside his name.

You know all that you wrote I'm sure is true. Don't doubt it for a minute!
But you are partially to blame for it TOO!
Here is why:
A) You probably were/are against the Iraq Liberation.. which was the final termination of the 1991 CEASE FIRE! You probably blame Bush for that!
B) BUT where was your ANGER like MY anger when these TRAITORS saying what they SAID increased attacks on our troops. Killed more troops. Prolonged Iraq
costing $600 billion!
C) YOU though didn't show ANY anger against these guys when they said:

A) our troops are Terrorists.. called that by the below:
Presidential candidates that said: "American soldiers going into the homes of Iraqis in the dead of night, terrorizing kids and children."
Senator Kerry (D) calling our troops "TERRORISTS"!

B) Our troops KILL Civilians
or a future President saying: Senator Obama said "troops are air-raiding villages and killing civilians,"

C) Our troops cold blooded killers
U.S. Rep. John Murtha(D)"Our troops killed innocent civilians in cold blood,”

D)Calling our troops Nazis, Soviets
Durbin (D) "must have been done by Nazis, Soviets --action of Americans in the treatment of their prisoners.

With people like YOU supporting statements like the ABOVE and then stupidly holding Bush responsibility for the KHAMISIYAH DEMOLITION OPERATIONS shows how you don't see the bigger picture for sure!
If YOU had of exhibited the same ANGER at these above traitors, the Iraq conflict wouldn't have been prolonged.
$600 billion would not have been spent and could have been used for your personal situations!

But NO you probably agreed with these traitors... our troops were terrorists, killed in cold blood, air raided villages!
Why weren't you ANGRY at those words that literally encouraged DEATHS!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back