Gen Flynn told the Russian: "We need cooler heads to prevail." Down came the Mueller KGB on him

MACAULAY

Platinum Member
Jun 23, 2013
General Flynn told the Russian Ambassador:

"We need cool heads to prevail, and we need to be very steady about what we're going to do because we have absolutely a common threat in the Middle East right now."

That was the message Flynn delivered to Sergey Kislyak on Dec. 29, 2016, the day outgoing President Barack Obama imposed sanctions on Russia for meddling in the U.S. election, according to newly declassified transcripts of the conversation.

It was that same day that Obama imposed penalties on Russia for efforts to interfere with the 2016 presidential election – including economic sanctions and expelling 35 Russians. But Moscow did not immediately retaliate. The next day, President-elect Trump praised Vladimir Putin for holding his fire, tweeting it was a “great move” and “I always knew he was very smart!”

"We need cool heads to prevail, and we need to be very steady about what we're going to do because we have absolutely a common threat in the Middle East right now."

That was the message Flynn delivered to Sergey Kislyak on Dec. 29, 2016, the day outgoing President Barack Obama imposed sanctions on Russia for meddling in the U.S. election, according to newly declassified transcripts of the conversation.

It was that same day that Obama imposed penalties on Russia for efforts to interfere with the 2016 presidential election – including economic sanctions and expelling 35 Russians. But Moscow did not immediately retaliate. The next day, President-elect Trump praised Vladimir Putin for holding his fire, tweeting it was a “great move” and “I always knew he was very smart!”

Yep...we'll ease your sanctions that the evil Obama administration put upon you....yes...very, very smart...and I'll even text you this during the inauguration. :)

Obama didn't want cool heads to prevail because that would help Trump.
No wonder the FBI wanted Flynn out of there.

Forum List

Back