Gay Marriage supporters said this would never happen...

What is the false proposition? Are you saying that the study by the National Health Institute is incorrect in its finding of a higher propensity of pedophilia among homosexuals. Are you saying I misquoted the first gay rights platform(or that it doesn't exist)?

Are you saying the story in the OP is false. What is the false proposition? There is a strong streak of pedophilia in the homosexual community, historically, the movement opposed age of consent laws until they became politically viable and wanted to be accepted socially. And now, pedophilia is on the road towards becoming a sexual preference much like what happened to homosexuality in the 70s.

You are the only ignorant one here. You don't know anything of history of the homosexual rights movement and don't understand what a logical fallacy is.

Until you understand these things, it is a waste of time to continue talking to you.

There's a strong streak of pedophilia in MEN. 1 in 4 girls are not sexually abused by gays now, are they?

There she goes again. Always brining up pedos and hetro men...I wonder why? Tell us why you have issues with straight guys that you have to call the pedos in every pedo thread. Tell us bodey?

Who would have that that this slippery slope from "gay marriage" has roots going back so far? I am 69 years old, and when I was under 16, I hitchhiked everywhere I went, and lost count of the men who tried to make passes at me when they picked me up. One time, a woman did. I'm sure that happened to me because people could see the future and anticipate that same sex marriage that would happen in 2014, empowered them in 1959....

So now... you DO understand what the "equal protection clause" is, right? It's that part of the constitution which says we can't bestow the right to do something on one class of citizen but not on another.

You left out one very critical detail which collapses your entire argument and that of every other slippery slope logical fallacy fool.

We cannot bestow a privilege on one class of citizen but not on another without a rational reason for doing so.

An adult-child relationship is not a consensual one. Thus there is a rational reason for banning such societal harms.

None of you dumb fucks has ever come up with a rational reason for banning gay marriage.

Sorry, there is nothing in the Constitution that says you can ignore equal protection if you have a rational reason. It's just not there.

Several court decisions say you could not be more wrong.

But "nancies"? :rofl: :rofl: Those "nancies" defend our country. Do you?

We thank them for their service, everyone.

And all who are anti-same sex here, please tell us who served.

And all of those of you who are anti-same sex and have not served, shame on you.

I served. In Combat. Wounded. So what? The military of today is NOT the military of our Fathers. Sure, there were fags. No one ever doubted it. However, if they came "out" they were beaten half to death then kicked out.

And that was better than they deserved. Now? Women, Fags and illegal aliens. Welcome to the 21st Century.

25 against 1...because you were so brave.

What is the false proposition? Are you saying that the study by the National Health Institute is incorrect in its finding of a higher propensity of pedophilia among homosexuals. Are you saying I misquoted the first gay rights platform(or that it doesn't exist)?

Are you saying the story in the OP is false. What is the false proposition? There is a strong streak of pedophilia in the homosexual community, historically, the movement opposed age of consent laws until they became politically viable and wanted to be accepted socially. And now, pedophilia is on the road towards becoming a sexual preference much like what happened to homosexuality in the 70s.

You are the only ignorant one here. You don't know anything of history of the homosexual rights movement and don't understand what a logical fallacy is.

Until you understand these things, it is a waste of time to continue talking to you.

There's a strong streak of pedophilia in MEN. 1 in 4 girls are not sexually abused by gays now, are they?

There she goes again. Always brining up pedos and hetro men...I wonder why? Tell us why you have issues with straight guys that you have to call the pedos in every pedo thread. Tell us bodey?

This is when you come back to the thread......something seems to be bothering you about the FACT that men are the great majority of pedophiles....something seems to be bothering you about the FACT that 1 in 4 girls are sexually abused before they reach 18.

Something seems to bother you about my posts. Hmmmmmmmmmmmm.

We thank them for their service, everyone.

And all who are anti-same sex here, please tell us who served.

And all of those of you who are anti-same sex and have not served, shame on you.

I served. In Combat. Wounded. So what? The military of today is NOT the military of our Fathers. Sure, there were fags. No one ever doubted it. However, if they came "out" they were beaten half to death then kicked out.

And that was better than they deserved. Now? Women, Fags and illegal aliens. Welcome to the 21st Century.

Apparently you have forgotten - the MILITARY is a TEAM. :D Kick their asses, take them to the First Sergeant and get their asses processed out. Team Cohesiveness.

On a sad note, with the Army now kicking out the "old guard" guess the fags will soon be kicking the asses of the straight guys, right?

Bet that'd make your day, wouldn't it sweetie? :D

You don't fool me for a second.

Apparently you have forgotten - the MILITARY is a TEAM. :D Kick their asses, take them to the First Sergeant and get their asses processed out. Team Cohesiveness.

On a sad note, with the Army now kicking out the "old guard" guess the fags will soon be kicking the asses of the straight guys, right?

Bet that's make your day, wouldn't it sweetie? :D

We are a team...we are not cowards who brag about ganging up 25 against 1 to beat up a shipmate. You....however, seem to be proud of it. Your type is gone from the military or will be soon.....and that will be all for the better. Because we are a team. We are shipmates.

We are a team...we are not cowards who brag about ganging up 25 against 1 to beat up a shipmate. You....however, seem to be proud of it. Your type is gone from the military or will be soon.....and that will be all for the better. Because we are a team. We are shipmates.

I used to laugh at my Son when he used that term. "Shipmates". What a term. Goes nicely with "Seamen", now doesn't it. Sort of goes along with "Assmates" doesn't it? I have never beaten a fag in my life, although, had I come into contact with one, I would have enjoyed it.

You're right. The "old guard" is about weeded out of YOUR military. I cringe everyday with the thought of perverts like you defending this country. Just more proof that we are nearly done as a country. Congratulations. "shipmates". Jesus Christ, you wouldn't have lasted a day in actual combat. "shipmates" - give me a break Dyke. :D

Oh, I'll most likely go to hell. But YOU will beat me there, fag.

You are confused about reality. There is no hell...except that which you make for yourself.

However, there IS legal gay marriage. :D

So, using your logic - you are now in hell. Enjoy it Dyke. :D

Actually, I am enjoying married life with my wife...we've been together for almost 30 years, religiously married since 1990 and legally married for several years now. We have a delightful daughter in college and are currently enjoying a fun vacation up in Montana with family. If this is your idea of "hell"....no problems here. :D

You are the one who seems to be very unhappy with the world around you. Bummer.

I used to laugh at my Son when he used that term. "Shipmates". What a term. Goes nicely with "Seamen", now doesn't it. Sort of goes along with "Assmates" doesn't it? I have never beaten a fag in my life, although, had I come into contact with one, I would have enjoyed it.

You're right. The "old guard" is about weeded out of YOUR military. I cringe everyday with the thought of perverts like you defending this country. Just more proof that we are nearly done as a country. Congratulations. "shipmates". Jesus Christ, you wouldn't have lasted a day in actual combat. "shipmates" - give me a break Dyke. :D

Oh, that's right....you are Air Farce, aren't you? We laughed at you guys when you'd land on our fields....afraid to use the first 3,000 feet of the runway...and pretty whiny at the O club too. :lol:

You are confused about reality. There is no hell...except that which you make for yourself.

However, there IS legal gay marriage. :D

Actually, I am enjoying married life with my wife...we've been together for almost 30 years, religiously married since 1990 and legally married for several years now. We have a delightful daughter in college and are currently enjoying a fun vacation up in Montana with family. If this is your idea of "hell"....no problems here. :D

Honestly, good for you. I don't agree with your perverted lifestyle but that's YOUR choice. The only GOOD thing about you perverts? You don't reproduce. See, that's the perversion. We were put on this planet to pro-create and propagate the species. No matter how much you enjoy "playing house" - you are an abomination.

Oh, BTW, I live in Montana. Please observe my "No Trespassing" signs. You'll spook the livestock. Seriously though, you are now in God's country. Wake up in the early morning, go outside and watch the sunrise. The tell me "there is no God".

Of course, I will once again, refer you to the law of Thermodynamics.

Now get the hell off the computer and enjoy the scenery. Montana is the most beautiful state in this wonderful country.

Honestly, good for you. I don't agree with your perverted lifestyle but that's YOUR choice. The only GOOD thing about you perverts? You don't reproduce. See, that's the perversion. We were put on this planet to pro-create and propagate the species. No matter how much you enjoy "playing house" - you are an abomination.

Oh, BTW, I live in Montana. Please observe my "No Trespassing" signs. You'll spook the livestock. Seriously though, you are now in God's country. Wake up in the early morning, go outside and watch the sunrise. The tell me "there is no God".

Now get the hell off the computer and enjoy the scenery. Montana is the most beautiful state in this wonderful country.

In Missoula...it's ok....like the beer at the microbrews. Montana is ok...but western NY and California are pretty darn beautiful too. I'll throw up Big Sur and Yosemite against anything you have. Tho....Glacier comes pretty darn close.

As for not reproducing....my daughter is raising an eye at your comment. :lol:

Oh, that's right....you are Air Farce, aren't you? We laughed at you guys when you'd land on our fields....afraid to use the first 3,000 feet of the runway...and pretty whiny at the O club too. :lol:

No. I was Army. 11B (Infantry) in Viet Nam E-6 Transitioned to 97B (Counter Intelligence) and became a CWO. Worked at Embassies for the next 20 years.

My Son was a WEAPS (Lieutenant) on a Missile Cruiser. My Daughter was a JAG officer (Captain). Both now retired from the "Shipmates" Navy.

My Father was one of the first Black Generals (Brigadier) in the Air Force. He served in WWII, Korea and Viet Nam. My Brother served in the Marines (Viet Nam) and retired as a MasterGunny.

Are my credentials good enough for you? Or should I go back 200 years of family history? Yeah, I have slaves as ancestors that are buried in the same cemetery as Daniel Boone.

In Missoula...it's ok....like the beer at the microbrews. Montana is ok...but western NY and California are pretty darn beautiful too. I'll throw up Big Sur and Yosemite against anything you have. Tho....Glacier comes pretty darn close.

Tell her to lower those eyebrows. I sincerely doubt that her two Mothers created a "miracle" baby....:D

If I'm wrong - I'll gladly contact the NIH. :D

No. I was Army. 11B (Infantry) in Viet Nam E-6 Transitioned to 97B (Counter Intelligence) and became a CWO. Worked at Embassies for the next 20 years.

My Son was a WEAPS (Lieutenant) on a Missile Cruiser. My Daughter was a JAG officer (Captain). Both now retired from the "Shipmates" Navy.

My Father was one of the first Black Generals (Brigadier) in the Air Force. He served in WWII, Korea and Viet Nam. My Brother served in the Marines (Viet Nam) and retired as a MasterGunny.

Are my credentials good enough for you? Or should I go back 200 years of family history? Yeah, I have slaves as ancestors that are buried in the same cemetery as Daniel Boone.

So your avatar is your father...good for him...

But Navy still rules. And my family goes back, at least on my mother's side to the American Revolution...and yes I had some on that side who fought in the Civil War...on the Blue side. My dad fought in Korea and my Great Uncle was an Army full bird colonel in the European Theater of WWII.

My wife and I are both retired Navy....so there.

Tell her to lower those eyebrows. I sincerely doubt that her two Mothers created a "miracle" baby....:D

So...you react the same way to hetero couples who use invitro to conceive?

So...you react the same way to hetero couples who use invitro to conceive?

Oh, honey. You do understand that, while a boon for couples who are unable to conceive, it is NOT NATURAL. My Wife and I have friends who did the same thing. The gentleman didn't have enough "swimmers" to get the job done. While I respect their choice (they now have a beautiful young daughter) it is still artificial.

I understand the logic and I respect it. But why is it that folks somehow think that they are "entitled" to a child? I am not implying in any shape or form, that couples who utilize this method are evil - in no way. The propagation of the species is buried deep within our DNA.

So, as much as I hate to say this, No. I personally do not believe in the artificial "by-pass" of the human physiology. Sorry, but I don't. I'm one of those strange people who believe that everything that happens in life happens for a reason. It's not for me, to circumvent the natural order. Now, having stated that, I don't know if I would feel that way if my Wife and I were unable to conceive. I simply do not know.

I lost a friend from Viet Nam (My Platoon Sergeant) a while back. His heart was failing and his Doctor recommended a transplant. He told the Doctor "no". He told his physician that "I came to this planet with THIS heart and I'll go home with this heart". He died a few months later. He died happy.

That pretty much sums it up for me. It's as ridiculous as the old folks adage "If God wanted me to fly he would have given me wings". Insane logic - but when you get to be my age, it begins to make more and more sense.

Forum List

Back