Gay Marriage supporters said this would never happen...

"And now, pedophilia is on the road towards becoming a sexual preference much like what happened to homosexuality in the 70s."

A false equivalency, of course, but interesting to watch the squigglies wiggle.

I served. In Combat. Wounded. So what? The military of today is NOT the military of our Fathers. Sure, there were fags. No one ever doubted it. However, if they came "out" they were beaten half to death then kicked out.

And that was better than they deserved. Now? Women, Fags and illegal aliens. Welcome to the 21st Century.

25 against 1...because you were so brave.

Apparently you have forgotten - the MILITARY is a TEAM. :D Kick their asses, take them to the First Sergeant and get their asses processed out. Team Cohesiveness.

On a sad note, with the Army now kicking out the "old guard" guess the fags will soon be kicking the asses of the straight guys, right?

Bet that'd make your day, wouldn't it sweetie? :D

You don't fool me for a second.

One, the Army is not kicking out the old guard.

Two, they are kicking out the slackers like you.

Three, never tolerated blanket parties in my unit. The only time it happened I had top loaded the seven guys who were suspected with fifty pound rucks LBE combat boots, and we ran them into the ground around the parade field. The toughest one lasted a little under three miles. Top then told the PSGs that if a blanket party happened again, they would be running with full rucks. We simply did not tolerate such nonsense from the straight pervs. The four suspected gays were told in counseling with top that if they soldiered and stayed quiet, they were fine. If they came out, we would deal with it by the regs. But we also let them know the straight pervs were not in charge.

25 against 1...because you were so brave.

Apparently you have forgotten - the MILITARY is a TEAM. :D Kick their asses, take them to the First Sergeant and get their asses processed out. Team Cohesiveness.

On a sad note, with the Army now kicking out the "old guard" guess the fags will soon be kicking the asses of the straight guys, right?

Three, never tolerated blanket parties in my unit. The only time it happened I had top loaded the seven guys who were suspected with fifty pound rucks LBE combat boots, and we ran them into the ground around the parade field. The toughest one lasted a little under three miles. Top then told the PSGs that if a blanket party happened again, they would be running with full rucks. We simply did not tolerate such nonsense from the straight pervs. The four suspected gays were told in counseling with top that if they soldiered and stayed quiet, they were fine. If they came out, we would deal with it by the regs. But we also let them know the straight pervs were not in charge.

Fuck you asshole. Real badass, huh? You'd better begin listening to the news stupid. They are getting rid of Senior NonComs and officers. Oh, and asshole. You wouldn't RUN me anywhere. Your pussy ass couldn't keep up with me on your best day you fucking REMF.

Talk your bullshit to someone who will buy into it.

What is the false proposition? Are you saying that the study by the National Health Institute is incorrect in its finding of a higher propensity of pedophilia among homosexuals. Are you saying I misquoted the first gay rights platform(or that it doesn't exist)?

Are you saying the story in the OP is false. What is the false proposition? There is a strong streak of pedophilia in the homosexual community, historically, the movement opposed age of consent laws until they became politically viable and wanted to be accepted socially. And now, pedophilia is on the road towards becoming a sexual preference much like what happened to homosexuality in the 70s.

You are the only ignorant one here. You don't know anything of history of the homosexual rights movement and don't understand what a logical fallacy is.

Until you understand these things, it is a waste of time to continue talking to you.

There is no 'movement' to legalize pedophilia, and even if there were it would have nothing whatsoever to do with the issue of legal rights of adult homosexuals.

I served. In Combat. Wounded. So what? The military of today is NOT the military of our Fathers. Sure, there were fags. No one ever doubted it. However, if they came "out" they were beaten half to death then kicked out.

And that was better than they deserved. Now? Women, Fags and illegal aliens. Welcome to the 21st Century.

Got to wonder if your miserable excuse for a life was saved by someone who was gay!

That doesn't mean that I am disrespecting your service but the oath you took was to defend the Constitution and that includes EQUALITY for ALL under the law.

Too bad you are incapable of being man enough to live up to the oath that you took.

Fuck you. You disrespect service every time you open your Nazi mouth. The only "defense" you have is for the perverts of the world. Again - fuck you.

:lmao:

Anyone who has to resort to vulgarities and Godwin's law has conceded that they have no valid position to defend. And it is your own failure to live up to your oath that is disrespecting the service.

Proof? What proof do you have, even if it is under reported as your study claims, that those not reporting and are homosexual don't have the same rate of pedophilia as those who report their sexual identity and are homosexual. Couldn't it even be higher, that would make more sense to me. Pedophilia certainly isn't as socially acceptable as homosexuality and someone remaining private about their sexual preferences or lie.

You are making an absurd claim with no verifiable data.

The data you present doesn't support your conclusion.

The data was all in those links but you just don't understand it. The verifiable data comes from convictions of pedophiles whereas the accuracy of the LBGT percentage as being under reported was backed up by the high percentages who viewed them unfavorably in the second study.

Logically it stands to reason that the percentage of blue eyed people amongst the LBGT community would correlate to the percentage amongst the hetero population. Same applies to almost any other measure care to make. So it is ridiculous to allege that there is a higher percentage of criminals amongst an arbitrary subset of the population based upon nothing but orientation.

Fuck you asshole. Real badass, huh? You'd better begin listening to the news stupid. They are getting rid of Senior NonComs and officers. Oh, and asshole. You wouldn't RUN me anywhere. Your pussy ass couldn't keep up with me on your best day you fucking REMF.

Ah...just a keyboard kommando all along. Now we know. :D

There's a strong streak of pedophilia in MEN. 1 in 4 girls are not sexually abused by gays now, are they?

There she goes again. Always brining up pedos and hetro men...I wonder why? Tell us why you have issues with straight guys that you have to call the pedos in every pedo thread. Tell us bodey?

This is when you come back to the thread......something seems to be bothering you about the FACT that men are the great majority of pedophiles....something seems to be bothering you about the FACT that 1 in 4 girls are sexually abused before they reach 18.

Something seems to bother you about my posts. Hmmmmmmmmmmmm.

You are the one that seems affected by your stats, the way you keep posting it over and over. Do you have men issues? You don't seem to like hetro men very much.

Last edited:
What is the false proposition? Are you saying that the study by the National Health Institute is incorrect in its finding of a higher propensity of pedophilia among homosexuals. Are you saying I misquoted the first gay rights platform(or that it doesn't exist)?

Are you saying the story in the OP is false. What is the false proposition? There is a strong streak of pedophilia in the homosexual community, historically, the movement opposed age of consent laws until they became politically viable and wanted to be accepted socially. And now, pedophilia is on the road towards becoming a sexual preference much like what happened to homosexuality in the 70s.

You are the only ignorant one here. You don't know anything of history of the homosexual rights movement and don't understand what a logical fallacy is.

Until you understand these things, it is a waste of time to continue talking to you.

There is no 'movement' to legalize pedophilia, and even if there were it would have nothing whatsoever to do with the issue of legal rights of adult homosexuals.

Except the fact that they celebrate a documented pedophile as their socio-sexual icon [Harvey Milk] and refuse to denouce him when confronted with it, defending his acts against minors instead. And that they parade down main street as a matter of pride performing lewd public sex acts where they know and anticipate children will be watching.

If you can get past that elephant in the living room, then yeah, no reason to link the LGBT movement with inappropriate sexuality around kids...

Got to wonder if your miserable excuse for a life was saved by someone who was gay!

That doesn't mean that I am disrespecting your service but the oath you took was to defend the Constitution and that includes EQUALITY for ALL under the law.

Too bad you are incapable of being man enough to live up to the oath that you took.

Fuck you. You disrespect service every time you open your Nazi mouth. The only "defense" you have is for the perverts of the world. Again - fuck you.

:lmao:

Anyone who has to resort to vulgarities and Godwin's law has conceded that they have no valid position to defend.
And it is your own failure
e

to live up to your oath that is disrespecting the service.

And you, too, can kiss my black ass.

And you, pretending to be "normal"......That's the thing I have always loved about God. He has a sense of humor. You always dreamed of being a man and God invents flannel - just for you. Keep pretending Darlin. Your Test tube baby is here because of a MAN - not another woman.

Last edited:
RF, you would not have lasted in our airborne Manchu arctic light infantry company with your attitude: flat fact.

You would have been sent over to the Bn Cdr and CSM in a heart beat, and it would be buh bye to you to civilianville.

Moron.

We did not tolerate straight perv trash at all.

You serve by the regs, little buddy, and you would not be able to cut it in today's army either.

Last edited:

And you, pretending to be "normal"......That's the thing I have always loved about God. He has a sense of humor. You always dreamed of being a man and God invents flannel - just for you. Keep pretending Darlin. Your Test tube baby is here because of a MAN - not another woman.

Why is it that sorry cases like you think we want to be men? :lol: Talk about a penile - centric ego...:lol:

But...if you want to boil child bearing and rearing down to whose tiny organ produces sperm...take a bow. Guess it's all about your little spermies....

There she goes again. Always brining up pedos and hetro men...I wonder why? Tell us why you have issues with straight guys that you have to call the pedos in every pedo thread. Tell us bodey?

This is when you come back to the thread......something seems to be bothering you about the FACT that men are the great majority of pedophiles....something seems to be bothering you about the FACT that 1 in 4 girls are sexually abused before they reach 18.

Something seems to bother you about my posts. Hmmmmmmmmmmmm.

You are the one that seems affected by your stats, the way you keep posting it over and over. Do you have men issues? You don't seem to like hetro men very much.

Well...you like to follow the lesbian posters here...that begs an interesting question about you, Bootlicker. :D

RF, you would not have lasted in our airborne Manchu arctic light infantry company with your attitude: flat fact.

You would have been sent over to the Bn Cdr and CSM in a heart beat, and it would be buh bye to you to civilianville.

Moron.

You serve by the regs, little buddy, and you would not be able to cut it in today's army either.

Sonny boy, you don'y have a goddamned clue about me. You have no idea whatsoever what I have done in my time. Tell you what there, General. Run to St Louis and check out the restricted records repository and check me out. Oh, that's right, you can't get through the front door. Your CSM can't. Your Lt Col can't.

I have dealt with Bn Cdrs. CSMs and Generals (not to mention CIA officers, DIA officers, NSA officers) Mossad, Amt für den Militärischen Abschirmdienst, KGB, Nemzetbiztonsági Hivatal , Agencja Bezpieczeństwa Wewnetrznego and everything in between. Fucking idiots like you believe that all folks like me do is sit behind a desk. YOU HAVE NO IDEA what the fuck you are talking about. NO IDEA.

I have dealt with Senators, Congressmen, and every other piece of shit (from every other government) on this planet. So what?

You were a water boy who couldn't wipe his ass without permission from Top. YOU wouldn't last 3 minutes in my old line of work. So you go on pretending to be a big shot. Whatever you tell your kids to get you by like the "hero" that you think you are. Makes no difference to me Rambo.

Why is it that sorry cases like you think we want to be men? :lol: Talk about a penile - centric ego...:lol:

But...if you want to boil child bearing and rearing down to whose tiny organ produces sperm...take a bow. Guess it's all about your little spermies....

Well, just keep this in mind, dyke. Without men - you are no more. And yes, men are central (as are women) to the continuation of the species. That's what makes YOU a pervert.

Have a pleasant day!

Well, just keep this in mind, dyke. Without men - you are no more. And yes, men are central (as are women) to the continuation of the species. That's what makes YOU a pervert.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope you and your little spermies have a nice day too.

Moron.

Sonny boy, you don'y have a goddamned clue about me. You have no idea whatsoever what I have done in my time. Tell you what there, General. Run to St Louis and check out the restricted records repository and check me out. Oh, that's right, you can't get through the front door. Your CSM can't. Your Lt Col can't.

I have dealt with Bn Cdrs. CSMs and Generals (not to mention CIA officers, DIA officers, NSA officers) Mossad, Amt für den Militärischen Abschirmdienst, KGB, Nemzetbiztonsági Hivatal , Agencja Bezpieczeństwa Wewnetrznego and everything in between. Fucking idiots like you believe that all folks like me do is sit behind a desk. YOU HAVE NO IDEA what the fuck you are talking about. NO IDEA.

I have dealt with Senators, Congressmen, and every other piece of shit (from every other government) on this planet. So what?

You were a water boy who couldn't wipe his ass without permission from Top. YOU wouldn't last 3 minutes in my old line of work. So you go on pretending to be a big shot. Whatever you tell your kids to get you by like the "hero" that you think you are. Makes no difference to me Rambo.

The only authority at you have dealt with has not been anything other than your LEO many, many times.

Your bluster does not pass muster, son.

Moron.

The only authority at you have dealt with has not been anything other than your LEO many, many times.

:D

OK Rambo. :D Run and tell Top that you got the better of me...:D

:D OK Rambo. :D Run and tell Top that you got the better of me...:D

You started the Rambo nonsense and got it punted up your ass, where you like it.

RF, you are what you are. Tis what tis. :lol:

Forum List

Back