Gay couple wants government to pay for rented womb.

theHawk

Registered Conservative
Sep 20, 2005
Arizona
I’m old enough to remember Democrats accusing Republicans of treating women as nothing more than wombs to make babies for them.

Two queers in law school, claim they are being “discriminated against” for not having “access” to a woman’s uterus.

30080D7E-C2A9-4A99-8E2B-0695E5C834C8.jpeg

That makes sense! What about lesbian couples? They need the government to pay for a man to get stuff off of high shelves and unscrew tight lids for them.

I’m old enough to remember Democrats accusing Republicans of treating women as nothing more than wombs to make babies for them.

Two queers in law school, claim they are being “discriminated against” for not having “access” to a woman’s uterus.

View attachment 704565

But liberals say a man can become pregnant.

I know a gay couple who had a surrogate mother who was impregnated with one of the couple's sperm.

They paid the entire bill, which was not cheap.

I have no problem with that. I have a very big problem with the government paying for it...

Why don't Homos just hire midget actors to play children? Then no one gets hurt and all of their fantasies about parenthood can be realized?

One of the most sane, well adjusted young men I've ever known was raised by two gay men.

They didn't force their sexuality on him, nor did they allow anyone else to do it. What they forced on him was a sense of right and wrong and of bad and good and how it's always important to be the best person you can be.

That young man is now married to a beautiful woman, and they're expecting their second child this December.

The gay couple who raised him have been together, in a monogamous relations, for 41 years.

That's more than can be said about a lot of straight couples...

I know a gay couple who had a surrogate mother who was impregnated with one of the couple's sperm.

They paid the entire bill, which was not cheap.

I have no problem with that. I have a very big problem with the government paying for it...
Poor kid. Getting groomed from day one.

One of the most sane, well adjusted young men I've ever known was raised by two gay men.

They didn't force their sexuality on him, nor did they allow anyone else to do it. What they forced on him was a sense of right and wrong and of bad and good and how it's always important to be the best person you can be.

That young man is now married to a beautiful woman, and they're expecting their second child this December.

The gay couple who raised him have been together, in a monogamous relations, for 41 years.

That's more than can be said about a lot of straight couples...
Cool story, but you have no idea what was going on behind the scenes. I bet the vast majority of the time kids of queers get molested. Just because you supposedly know “one of the good ones” doesn’t make it right for society.

HEY!! This gives me a great idea for a new business......For lesbians.......'Rent A Dick'......:banana:

Women are being erased except for what can biologically be coopted.
Exactly.

Don't be fooled by their supposed desire that there be dozens and dozens of different genders. Their true aim is that there be only one gender. Everything unisex. The worst possible thing for women and women's rights.

View attachment 704565

Does the gov pay for fertility treatments for hetros?

Forum List

Back