Mad Scientists Claim It Is Possible For Troons To Give Birth With Womb Transplants. Welcome To The Weimerican Republic

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Goats' meat is an important nutrient source, particularly for people of developing regions, which are situated mainly in the tropics. These regions account for more than 90% of the world goat population of approximately 650 million. Asian, African, and Caribbean peoples in particular consume goat meat."
View attachment 817921
https://www.sciencedirect.com › go...

Goat Meat - an overview | ScienceDirect Topics

Those are third world counties you Dumb Dumb. Not third world meat. Also Americans talking about the quality of anyone else's livestock is hilarious. 😄

Smooth brain...it says goat meat is a staple food for third worlders, they just used the more politically correct term "developing countries" instead of third world shitholes.
Lol

Yes. I know a Bingo like you imagines your racism means something but Goats existed before those countries did you dumb Bingo. You know who made that meat? God did. Or nature. Take your pick. It's Americans that spoil it by injecting it with hormones and chemicals to the point European countries don't even want American meat. 😄

Yes. I know a Bingo like you imagines your racism means something but Goats existed before those countries did you dumb Bingo. You know who made that meat? God did. Or nature. Take your pick. It's Americans that spoil it by injecting it with hormones and chemicals to the point European countries don't even want American meat. 😄
#1-Asia, Africa and the Caribbean are not countries, dingus.
#2-I don't care, God gave me eyes, tastebuds & a nose...and goat meat stinks. Not interested in eating that 3rd world shit.
#3-You are talking out of your ass, I doubt you have any actual knowledge of how the meat industry in any country is run...past some bullshit propaganda you read on some moonbat activist site about Murican Meat Bad. Lol

#1-Asia, Africa and the Caribbean are not countries, dingus.
#2-I don't care, God gave me eyes, tastebuds & a nose...and goat meat stinks. Not interested in eating that 3rd world shit.
#3-You are talking out of your ass, I doubt you have any actual knowledge of how the meat industry in any country is run...past some bullshit propaganda you read on some moonbat activist site about Murican
I'm not talking out of my ass, I just know more than you, Simp. 😄 The EU doesn't want our tainted meat.

Sounds like some seasoning might help.....
Nah bro, goat meat is foul smelling. I lived in an apartment complex that had a large East African population. Not knocking them as a whole, they were generally very neighborly & courteous folks..but the smell of goat cooking...blargh! And the government brought them here & didn't school them on basic things like don't use a BBQ indoors to cook goat, you will die from the fumes. Happened at least twice in the area I lived in at the time. Pretty sad, that's on the government in my opinion.

Nah bro, goat meat is foul smelling. I lived in an apartment complex that had a large East African population. Not knocking them as a whole, they were generally very neighborly & courteous folks..but the smell of goat cooking...blargh! And the government brought them here & didn't school them on basic things like don't use a BBQ indoors to cook goat, you will die from the fumes. Happened at least twice in the area I lived in at the time. Pretty sad, that's on the government in my opinion.
Poor goats, poor people cooking inside....

What a delightful diary entry you shared with us. 😄

What do you mean by "fully transition"?
I mean having fully functioning physiology of their desired sex. The building blocks for male/female anatomy exists in all of us. In fact the default sex for us is female. It's the infusion of a protein that causes our genitalia to adopt male characteristics. Scientists have been able to reverse the sex of mice by altering segments of their DNA.

Sex-change mice research could help humans, say scientists

I mean having fully functioning physiology of their desired sex. The building blocks for male/female anatomy exists in all of us. In fact the default sex for us is female. It's the infusion of a protein that causes our genitalia to adopt male characteristics. Scientists have been able to reverse the sex of mice by altering segments of their DNA.

Sex-change mice research could help humans, say scientists
They will never have that. The way this would work is by c-sections..if it ever happens. They can't give them the ability to give birth through an artificial vagina..that shit is cosmetic...they are so far off from pulling anything like this off.
They have tried to do things like manufacture self-lubricating ones & a lot of those have ended up being nightmares for the suckers that guinea pigged for them.
I have read some gruesome stories about these botched "surgeries"..it gets bad. "Cancerous, necrotic rot, floating in a polymicrobial soup" was one description.

Really stomach turning stuff.

They will never have that. The way this would work is by c-sections..if it ever happens. They can't give them the ability to give birth through an artificial vagina..that shit is cosmetic...they are so far off from pulling anything like this off.
They have tried to do things like manufacture self-lubricating ones & a lot of those have ended up being nightmares for the suckers that guinea pigged for them.
I have read some gruesome stories about these botched "surgeries"..it gets bad. "Cancerous, necrotic rot, floating in a polymicrobial soup" was one description.

Really stomach turning stuff.
😄

Sure cosplayer. If you haven't figured by now I'm not impressed by your Bingo commentary. I'm only impressed by what people can prove, objectively, and you don't have shit but your Simp feelings. For now the changes are cosmetic. That won't always be case. The field of bioengineering is just getting started.

😄

Sure cosplayer. If you haven't figured by now I'm not impressed by your Bingo commentary. I'm only impressed by what people can prove, objectively, and you don't have shit but your Simp feelings. For now the changes are cosmetic. That won't always be case. The field of bioengineering is just getting started.
In other words, you have nothing of substance to add.

When you liked this post.

It's okay. Deny religion as the source of your bigotry. Show how really ashamed of God and the Bible you are that you try to pretend to be a man of science, rather than faith. 😄
He didn't say anything about witches or demons. He said this stuff is evil & most people are naturally repulsed by it.
What makes you think someone can't be religious & a man of science?

Just because you think religion is different than superstition isn't really my problem, Bingo. 😄
You think you are better than your jamaican brothers & sisters...who are highly superstitious?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back