Mad Scientists Claim It Is Possible For Troons To Give Birth With Womb Transplants. Welcome To The Weimerican Republic

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to be the first Transexual to have a womb, ovaries, eggs, to get pregnant, then have an abortion.

A transgender activist stated on social media this week that he wishes to be the first biological male identifying as a female to have an abortion — and that he would get pregnant on purpose in order to kill the baby by abortion.

In a video shared by Libs of TikTok, the activist said, “I want to be the first trans woman to have a successful uterus transplant — ovaries and eggs included — and I want to be the first trans woman to have an abortion.”

On top of all the other concerns, there are limited organs out there, which is always the case. WHY should these uteri go to men who risk the babies even more, not only by taking immunosuppressant drugs, but by also having to take estrogen/progesterone? In the article is says these drugs risk FETAL and MOTHER death!!

This is horrid
They don't care about risks to the child...they just want to defy nature & God.

I want to be the first Transexual to have a womb, ovaries, eggs, to get pregnant, then have an abortion.

A transgender activist stated on social media this week that he wishes to be the first biological male identifying as a female to have an abortion — and that he would get pregnant on purpose in order to kill the baby by abortion.

In a video shared by Libs of TikTok, the activist said, “I want to be the first trans woman to have a successful uterus transplant — ovaries and eggs included — and I want to be the first trans woman to have an abortion.”

Pure evil, and this comment reveals it for exactly what it is, and why most have a natural revulsion to all of it.

Bet they will seek that mutant out to be the first one to test it out.

Yea cause that's science. 😄
"Goats' meat is an important nutrient source, particularly for people of developing regions, which are situated mainly in the tropics. These regions account for more than 90% of the world goat population of approximately 650 million. Asian, African, and Caribbean peoples in particular consume goat meat."
1692710182651.png

https://www.sciencedirect.com › go...

Goat Meat - an overview | ScienceDirect Topics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back