Mad Scientists Claim It Is Possible For Troons To Give Birth With Womb Transplants. Welcome To The Weimerican Republic

Status
Not open for further replies.

SamInAZ

Platinum Member
Feb 19, 2023
Arizona

"EXCLUSIVE: Leading womb transplant experts say it's 'medically possible' for transgender women to have natural pregnancies - and they hope to offer procedure to trans couples in years​

By Emily Joshu Health Reporter For Dailymail.Com13:47 17 Aug 2023, updated 15:58 17 Aug 2023
Doctors pioneering womb transplants believe they are on the cusp of allowing transgender women to give birth to their own children.

The team at the University of Alabama, Birmingham (UAB), became one of the first in the country to offer the medical procedure to hysterectomy patients and women born without wombs earlier this year.

ev

ev
And they believe it is 'medically possible' to perform the procedure in trans women who were assigned male at birth but have had sex change surgery."

Nobody stops to think that maybe children don't want to be raised by mentally deranged freaks?

"EXCLUSIVE: Leading womb transplant experts say it's 'medically possible' for transgender women to have natural pregnancies - and they hope to offer procedure to trans couples in years​

By Emily Joshu Health Reporter For Dailymail.Com13:47 17 Aug 2023, updated 15:58 17 Aug 2023
Doctors pioneering womb transplants believe they are on the cusp of allowing transgender women to give birth to their own children.

The team at the University of Alabama, Birmingham (UAB), became one of the first in the country to offer the medical procedure to hysterectomy patients and women born without wombs earlier this year.

ev

ev
And they believe it is 'medically possible' to perform the procedure in trans women who were assigned male at birth but have had sex change surgery."

Nobody stops to think that maybe children don't want to be raised by mentally deranged freaks?
These simple minded Mxxxer Fxxxers want all normal women to get abortions and to put baby making machines in a hulking hairy dude!!!

Come get me Jesus, I'm ready to go!!!

• Banned
It's hilarious that they claim they are "on the cusp" of giving troons wombs & the ability for them to give birth ..when they haven't been able to stop their designer vaginas from leaking & turning necrotic. Lol
They are nowhere near what this article claims...this is pure propaganda under the guise of medical progress.

It is certainly easy to imagine that if he lived in the these times, old Joe Mengele would surely have been fascinated with “transgenderism”, and with all the ways that one might try to turn a man into a mockery of a woman, or vice versa. If he thought he could pull it off, I'm sure he totally would have tried it in Auschwitz. Can't you just imagine him cackling with glee, as some young Jewish man, with a uterus transplanted from his murdered sister, struggles to give birth, most likely dying in the process?

I just hope that some enterprising young lab assistant switches the egg and sperm in the experiment with the egg of a groundhog and the sperm of a walrus. What an interesting baby that would be.

• Banned
It is certainly easy to imagine that if he lived in the these times, old Joe Mengele would surely have been fascinated with “transgenderism”, and with all the ways that one might try to turn a man into a mockery of a woman, or vice versa. If he thought he could pull it off, I'm sure he totally would have tried it in Auschwitz. Can't you just imagine him cackling with glee, as some young Jewish man, with a uterus transplanted from his murdered sister, struggles to give birth, most likely dying in the process?
Transgenderism as an idea began in Weimar Germany(not the term, but the concept), where Magnus Hirschfeld was a top fellow at the German Institute For Sexual Research. They did all kinds of messed up experiments, using faggots & sex-confused narcissists & other assorted nymphomaniac degenerates as guinea pigs.

One experiment I recall reading about was the attempt to turn a faggot into a straight man by implanting dead straight guys testes into the butthole surfer.

You remember those photos of SS soldiers burning books? The most famous Nazi book burning photo is of them burning research books from the Institute for Sexual Research. Now don't get me wrong, I'm not saying the Nazis were good guys...but they were right to go after the ISR.

ev

ev

I can only imagine.

spaceballs-alien.gif

On top of all the other concerns, there are limited organs out there, which is always the case. WHY should these uteri go to men who risk the babies even more, not only by taking immunosuppressant drugs, but by also having to take estrogen/progesterone? In the article is says these drugs risk FETAL and MOTHER death!!

This is horrid

I'm all for medical and scientific research no matter how crazy it sounds. We should always be researching, experimenting and looking at new ideas.

But to actually suggest this could be used as a everyday practice is insane and goes against all good judgement of anyone that considers themselves a professional.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back