black crew member complains about the set of the dahmer series

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

She was mixed up with another black lady with the same hairdo. Big deal happens all the time. I got mixed up for another person with my name all the time when I was in school. it was a pain in the ass but you do not see me playing victim over it and of course the families are pissed at this series because they did not get money for the reenactments of them. Nothing else. Sad.

PTSD? The only example she gave of this exhaustingly horrible treatment was being called by the wrong name. And she complained that there were no mental health coordinators available on set. I guess when you get PTSD from someone getting your name wrong, you need to have mental health professionals on standby around the clock.

I'm sure people are lining up to hire her.

If you are a movie production company, are you hiring this girl now that she is making a federal case out of being called the wrong name? This bitch is stupid. Movie sets are easy money, but i guess she has welfare now.

Wow these racist threads just never end. Victim mentality, it's amazing how your racist ass POS try to act as if this country has been and is a colorblind society and that ALL people have been and are treated equally.

Wow these racist threads just never end. Victim mentality, it's amazing how your racist ass POS try to act as if this country has been and is a colorblind society and that ALL people have been and are treated equally.
separate but equal.

so is it racist in your opinion to believe in racial separation?
Should the military be seperate?
Should Police and Fire Departments be seperate?
Should there be a hospital for whites only, should there be a hospital for blacks only, should there be a hospital for hispanics only, should there be a hospital for Asians only, etc.?
Should schools be separate?
Should the NFL and NBA be separate?
Should all parts of life be separate?

Should the military be seperate?
Should Police and Fire Departments be seperate?
Should there be a hospital for whites only, should there be a hospital for blacks only, should there be a hospital for hispanics only, should there be a hospital for Asians only, etc.?
Should schools be separate?
Should the NFL and NBA be separate?
Should all parts of life be separate?
when you find that you can no longer get along then separation is the logical answer. that's why you have things like white flight, they know they can't get along so they leave.

when you find that you can no longer get along then separation is the logical answer. that's why you have things like white flight, they know they can't get along so they leave.
Most of my neighbors are white and they haven't gone anywhere.
Most of my coworkers are white and they haven't gone anywhere.
I served in the military with many whites and we got along great, as a matter of fact, still keep in touch with some of them until this day.

Most of my neighbors are white and they haven't gone anywhere.
Most of my coworkers are white and they haven't gone anywhere.
I served in the military with many whites and we got along great, as a matter of fact, still keep in touch with some of them until this day.
there is a difference between coexistence and cohabitation. I have a few black neighbors , I don't bother them they don't bother me. The first thing a racist says is I have some black friends. well I don't, and thats perfectly fine for me. if I looked around and saw that because of race my neighborhood is going to shit I'd move in a second.

Forum List

Back