Gas prices: Biden's or Trump's

Trump supporters pay for their own insurance and Biden supporters all get free ObamaCare. Deal?
The obamacare deal relies upon the Trump supporters tax revenue to pay for that free shit, so no.

Beijing Biden did not cancel Hunter's crack pipe line.

Pipelines are safer and greener than trains and trucks.
Which is fine for oil that is ours. We shouldn't be risking our environment, by train or by pipeline, for another country's oil.
So where does the oil come from if not from canada?

Trump supporters pay for their own insurance and Biden supporters all get free ObamaCare. Deal?
The obamacare deal relies upon the Trump supporters tax revenue to pay for that free shit, so no.

Which is fine for oil that is ours. We shouldn't be risking our environment, by train or by pipeline, for another country's oil.
The U.S.

The U.S.
Is that what is happening now?

The U.S.
Is that what is happening now?
Much of it but not all. I'm saying I'm against transporting foreign oil through the U.S. which is not for U.S. consumption.

Which is fine for oil that is ours.
Doesn't matter if it is ours. Regardless of who's oil it is, pipelines are safer and greener than trains and trucks.
Yes, it matters. If it's foreign oil we are transporting across the U.S. to be exported, there is no benefit for the U.S., so why do it?

Doesn't matter if it is ours. Regardless of who's oil it is, pipelines are safer and greener than trains and trucks.
Yes, it matters. If it's foreign oil we are transporting across the U.S. to be exported, there is no benefit for the U.S., so why do it?
This doesn't make trains and trucks greener or safer than pipelines.

I never said it does. In case you missed it, in regards to transporting oil which is of little or no benefit for the U.S., I posit we should use neither. Both are risks to the environment and we shouldn't be assuming that risk. Especially with tar sands oil which is even more catastrophic for the environment. If Canada wants to refine their tar sands oil, let them build the refineries to do so in Canada.

I never said it does. In case you missed it, in regards to transporting oil which is of little or no benefit for the U.S., I posit we should use neither. Both are risks to the environment and we shouldn't be assuming that risk. Especially with tar sands oil which is even more catastrophic for the environment. If Canada wants to refine their tar sands oil, let them build the refineries to do so in Canada.
Post 119. You argued against my statement that pipelines are greener than trains and trucks. Every one of your posts after that had the same strawman argument against the same statement.

Again, pipelines are greener than trains and trucks. Regardless of which country owns the oil, pipelines are still greener than trains and trucks.

Post 119. You argued against my statement that pipelines are greener than trains and trucks. Every one of your posts after that had the same strawman argument against the same statement.

Again, pipelines are greener than trains and trucks. Regardless of which country owns the oil, pipelines are still greener than trains and trucks.
No, I didn't argue against your statement that pipelines are greener than trains and trucks. My reply was, "which is fine for oil that is ours."

I then added neither is acceptable for me if it's not our oil... "We shouldn't be risking our environment, by train or by pipeline, for another country's oil."

Reading is fundamental.

No, I didn't argue against your statement that pipelines are greener than trains and trucks. My reply was, "which is fine for oil that is ours."
How does ownership of the oil effect which method of transportation is safer or greener?

How does ownership of the oil effect which method of transportation is safer or greener?
It doesn't and I never said it does.

Again... reading is fundamental.

Which of the three statements that you quoted of me in post 119 were you debating?

Which gas prices do you like more, the prices under Beijing Biden, or the prices under Trump? If you are a lefty and you post something besides Beijing Biden or Trump, I'll count that as you liked the prices under Trump.
Neither. Nationalize US energy.No more exports of anything

Which gas prices do you like more, the prices under Beijing Biden, or the prices under Trump? If you are a lefty and you post something besides Beijing Biden or Trump, I'll count that as you liked the prices under Trump.
Neither. Nationalize US energy.No more exports of anything
Don't forget the last sentence of the op...

Gas prices: Biden's or Trump's​

OPEC's.

Sorry for your luck.
sigh i remember the glory days, oh you know, a year or so ago, when we were energy independent and a net exported of fuel...and not dependent on the whims of places like Venezuela, Congo, and Nigeria....sadly under Xiden and Dem leadership...we now are.
A. We were never really "energy independent".

B. Domestic oil prices are set by the international market.

C. We are still a net exporter of refined fuels.

Which of the three statements that you quoted of me in post 119 were you debating?
"Pipelines are safer and greener than trains and trucks."

To which I replied, "which is fine for oil that is ours. We shouldn't be risking our environment, by train or by pipeline, for another country's oil."

Are you still confused?

To which I replied, "which is fine for oil that is ours. We shouldn't be risking our environment, by train or by pipeline, for another country's oil."

Are you still confused?
Your reply does not match what you are relying to. You are presenting a new argument in order to evade what you quoted. Strawman.

Are you still confused?
Your reply does not match what you are relying to. You are presenting a new argument in order to evade what you quoted. Strawman.
So you were wrong in your claims about what he said.

Ohhh

Are you still confused?
You pointed out it's safer to transport oil by pipelines. I agreed with that. And I stated I oppose even that for foreign oil just so it can be exported.

Forum List

Back