Gas prices: Biden's or Trump's

Which gas prices do you like more, the prices under Beijing Biden, or the prices under Trump? If you are a lefty and you post something besides Beijing Biden or Trump, I'll count that as you liked the prices under Trump.

Neither President has anything to do with the price of gas. Only an idiot thinks otherwise.
Thank you, I'll count your vote according to the last sentence of my opening post that you quoted.

You paid more under Trump for gas prior to the pandemic then you are paying now.

Judging whether a president is doing a good job based on the price of gasoline, is even dumber than voting for Trump because he’s rich.

Which gas prices do you like more, the prices under Beijing Biden, or the prices under Trump? If you are a lefty and you post something besides Beijing Biden or Trump, I'll count that as you liked the prices under Trump.

Neither President has anything to do with the price of gas. Only an idiot thinks otherwise.
Thank you, I'll count your vote according to the last sentence of my opening post that you quoted.

You paid more under Trump for gas prior to the pandemic then you are paying now.
Well that's not true. AAA has current average price at $3.13 for a gallon of regular unleaded. The highest I found under Trump was $2.97. Not far off, but not higher.

Judging whether a president is doing a good job based on the price of gasoline, is even dumber than voting for Trump because he’s rich.
Now that's true. Even dumber is giving money to Trump. He's a billionaire. He doesn't need their money; he just wants it. And these morons can't give him enough. :cuckoo:

Congrats, again you don't have a fricken clue.

Congrats, again you don't have a fricken clue.

Instead of just flinging your monkey shit insults at those actually providing discussion, try refuting what’s posted.

So far you’re the one who has nothing. If you had a clue how would anyone know?

Higher gas prices are going to occur because demand for gas will go up as mobility in the US returns to normal. Just like lumber the production will catch up and prices will stabilize.

None of that common sense will strike conservatives as they will claim the world is ending. Please note wages are increasing as is employed Americans under Biden.

Trump had us all locked in our houses without jobs with nowhere open to drive to. What a brilliant strategy for low gas. I’m in!!!

Thank you, I'll count your vote according to the last sentence of my opening post that you quoted earlier.

OPECs

OPECs
I'll count this like the last sentence of mine that you just quoted.

Oh? How much did shutting down the pipeline raise gas prices at the pump?
Which prices did you like the most?
I prefer the current prices over those from a year ago.
What made you specify a year?
What else would I compare it to?
Refer to the title and opening post.
Ok, so I did that but it didn't answer my question. Better luck next time.

I will count your vote as per the last sentence in the opening post. That last sentence in the opening post comes from years of experience with lefties.

I will count your vote as per the last sentence in the opening post. That last sentence in the opening post comes from years of experience with lefties.
Whatever floats your boat, rightard. Meanwhile, gas prices under Trump varied from a buck and change to $3. How do you expect anyone can compare prices with that fluctuation without nailing down a price to compare?

DIFFERENCE BETWEEN TRUMP AND BIDEN.
Trump gasoline price in May 2020: $1.96
Biden gasoline price in July 2021: $2.83
It costs $570 MORE a year under stumblebum Uncle Joe. Which price do you prefer? Shutting down the KEYSTONE XL PIPELINE by Biden was boneheaded.
USA under Trump EXPORTED oil, 500,000 barrels a day. The XL Pipeline WOULD have brought 700,000 barrels a day. Cutting off that supply, among other reasons, raised gasoline prices. I believe only Biden supporter should pay $2.83. Trump supporters should pay $1.96, in a perfect world!

DIFFERENCE BETWEEN TRUMP AND BIDEN.
Trump gasoline price in May 2020: $1.96
Biden gasoline price in July 2021: $2.83
It costs $570 MORE a year under stumblebum Uncle Joe. Which price do you prefer? Shutting down the KEYSTONE XL PIPELINE by Biden was boneheaded.
USA under Trump EXPORTED oil, 500,000 barrels a day. The XL Pipeline WOULD have brought 700,000 barrels a day. Cutting off that supply, among other reasons, raised gasoline prices. I believe only Biden supporter should pay $2.83. Trump supporters should pay $1.96, in a perfect world!
The XL Keystone pipeline would have transported to Texas where it would ultimately be exported. So it would have no effect on gas prices in the U.S..

As far as charging accordingly by presidential support, I'll go along with that if you also extend that to Health insurance costs... Trump supporters pay for their own insurance and Biden supporters all get free ObamaCare. Deal?

Trump supporters pay for their own insurance and Biden supporters all get free ObamaCare. Deal?
The obamacare deal relies upon the Trump supporters tax revenue to pay for that free shit, so no.

Beijing Biden did not cancel Hunter's crack pipe line.

Pipelines are safer and greener than trains and trucks.

Trump supporters pay for their own insurance and Biden supporters all get free ObamaCare. Deal?
The obamacare deal relies upon the Trump supporters tax revenue to pay for that free shit, so no.

Beijing Biden did not cancel Hunter's crack pipe line.

Pipelines are safer and greener than trains and trucks.
Which is fine for oil that is ours. We shouldn't be risking our environment, by train or by pipeline, for another country's oil.

Forum List

Back