What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gas prices: Biden's or Trump's

EvMetro

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Which gas prices do you like more, the prices under Beijing Biden, or the prices under Trump? If you are a lefty and you post something besides Beijing Biden or Trump, I'll count that as you liked the prices under Trump.

InspectorDetector

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Anyone who comes here and says the higher gas prices are a result of Trump's policies is a raving, paste-eating fool...

Well, tighten your seat belt....you know damned well they will equate them to Trump.

Slade3200

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Which gas prices do you like more, the prices under Beijing Biden, or the prices under Trump? If you are a lefty and you post something besides Beijing Biden or Trump, I'll count that as you liked the prices under Trump.
Trump 4/17 $2.417
Biden 4/21 $2.858

Trumps gas prices were better by this point of his presidency.

now let me ask you a question. Did you like Obama’s unemployment rate at the end of his presidency or Trumps?

per your rules, if you post anything besides Obama or Trump I’ll count you as an Obama supporter. Go!

BrokeLoser

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Shit-tons of Beaners dumped in the laps of Americans and high fuel costs...the Biden presidency is so awesome.

Moonglow

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I liked the prices but I didn't like the low prices with a crappy economy during Trump.

surada

Platinum Member
Reaction score

My God, how could you still be so stupid?

CowboyTed

Gold Member
Reaction score
You are decades behind the times

Under trump the US wad free of OPEC

This just show how stupid your knowledge of how the global oil prices are set..

Think about it... Where in the commodity exchanges have they got US buyers special price set by the White House....

Oil prices are set buy OPEC countries (which is cartel to fix prices)...

Issa

Gold Member
Reaction score
Which gas prices do you like more, the prices under Beijing Biden, or the prices under Trump? If you are a lefty and you post something besides Beijing Biden or Trump, I'll count that as you liked the prices under Trump

Get electric so you don't have to blame anyone.

Moonglow

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Which gas prices do you like more, the prices under Beijing Biden, or the prices under Trump? If you are a lefty and you post something besides Beijing Biden or Trump, I'll count that as you liked the prices under Trump

Get electric so you don't have to blame anyone.
I plan on it, China makes an affordable model for 5k, I think I'll get one I always wanted to tear one part and put it back together to see how it operates.

Mac-7

Diamond Member
Reaction score
You are decades behind the times

Under trump the US wad free of OPEC

This just show how stupid your knowledge of how the global oil prices are set..

Think about it... Where in the commodity exchanges have they got US buyers special price set by the White House....

Oil prices are set buy OPEC countries (which is cartel to fix prices)...
The world oil price is not the only factor influencing price

Countries that produce oil have lower prices than countries that have to import oil

Faun

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I like the price under Trump better but the higher gas cost is a small price to pay to get that pathological madman out of office.

Claudette

Diamond Member
Reaction score
The market controls the prices of fuel not the president.
That it does but Biden sure hasn't helped with his stoppage of drilling for oil and natural gas on all Fed lands. His wanting to end fracking is another stupid move. Its all because of his green shit.

The lowest gas price I saw today on my way to work was 2.71, The highest was 2.89 and you can bet your boots it will be going much higher.

my2¢

So it goes
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Unless you're associated with the gasoline industry, what wasn't there to like about cheap gas during Trump's presidency? I appreciated it but since retirement gas price is not much of a concern for me as it was between the Gerry Ford through Obama years.

Last edited:

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$280.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List