What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Josh Hawley's Once-Canceled Anti-Big Tech Book Emerges a Bestseller, with one big asterisk

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hawley's book was cancelled because he was accused of inciting the Jan 6 riot (yeah right)...but it appears a PAC has helped the book become a best-seller

lennypartiv

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Good to see another Republican with a book on the bestseller list.

Moonglow

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Who bought any of Hildabeest's or Oboingo's books?

Shit, nobody bought JFK's ghost written doorstop, either.

Just another day in political book land.
I do not buy any of their books when I can get free solicitations in the mail that have more merit to the truth...

Smokin' OP

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Who bought any of Hildabeest's or Oboingo's books?

Shit, nobody bought JFK's ghost written doorstop, either.

Just another day in political book land.

Just a month after publication, Barack Obama’s “A Promised Land” is well on its way to becoming the best-selling presidential memoir in modern times.

Crown announced Wednesday that sales have topped 3.3 million copies in the U.S. and Canada, within range of Bill Clinton’s “My Life” and George W. Bush’s “Decision Points,” both of which have sold between 3.5 million and 4 million. “Personal Memoirs of Ulysses Grant” sold hundreds of thousands of copies when published in the 1880s, and remains in print, but there are no precise records of its total sales.

OP
basquebromance

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Reaction score
"All of it was forgotten now, none of it mattered, the pharaoh, slave, & vandal all long turned to dust. Just as every speech I’d made, every law I passed & decision made, would be forgotten. I & all those I loved would someday turn to dust" ending of Obama's book

OP
basquebromance

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hawley has produced the rarest of documents...a genuinely profound book by a DC Senator

OP
basquebromance

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hawley's book scared the hell out of me, but every American could benefit from reading it

it will stick in your brain long after you've devoured it!

OP
basquebromance

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Reaction score
are you gonna be a passive observer in these extraordinary times, as we fight to save Western civilization, or are you gonna step up? i've decided i'm gonna step up

join me in this effort, join Senator Hawley in this effort, join Governor DeSantis in this effort, and let's PRESERVE OUR HERITAGE and take our country back from this blind techno-utopianism!

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$505.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List