Game over..82nd airborne sent to DC

I don't think this is something that we should be happy about or encouraging. It means that we are still failing at listening to those that are suffering, at having empathy for others, and at displaying compassion as a nation and from our leadership towards the situation. Using the US military against its own citizens is not, in my opinion, going to create peace but only resentment and fear and escalation. What's missing in all of this from the initial incident of Floyds murder up to these protests that now may involve the US military is the reliance on and the leaning on Jesus and His words of peace and love. None of these things would be happening right now if the officer would have had Jesus in his heart. I firmly believe that. The confrontations on the streets of these cities would not be violent if they were to let Him into their hearts even for just a short time. The military is not what we need right now i'm sorry.
I wonder if Trump's talk and the threat of military personnel is what made these crowds today larger than any so far. They remained peaceful all day. To me, they don't sound so peaceful right now.

The Military and the NG are for Rioters and looters that got out of control.

I don't think this is something that we should be happy about or encouraging. It means that we are still failing at listening to those that are suffering, at having empathy for others, and at displaying compassion as a nation and from our leadership towards the situation. Using the US military against its own citizens is not, in my opinion, going to create peace but only resentment and fear and escalation. What's missing in all of this from the initial incident of Floyds murder up to these protests that now may involve the US military is the reliance on and the leaning on Jesus and His words of peace and love. None of these things would be happening right now if the officer would have had Jesus in his heart. I firmly believe that. The confrontations on the streets of these cities would not be violent if they were to let Him into their hearts even for just a short time. The military is not what we need right now i'm sorry.
I wonder if Trump's talk and the threat of military personnel is what made these crowds today larger than any so far. They remained peaceful all day. To me, they don't sound so peaceful right now.

The Military and the NG are for Rioters and looters that got out of control.
They are there to provide law and order. I was a Marine in Los Angeles during those riots. When the military deployed those idiots settled down.

Yes we must stop those thugs.

White nationalist group posing as antifa called for violence on Twitter

I see Russian intelligence has you chomping on their bait. These are mostly blacks rioting and looting.

Force is obviously what is needed now. Trump realizes this, what about the other politicians?

---An 82nd Airborne Division’s Immediate Response Force battalion arrived to Andrews Air Force Base in Maryland Monday evening for a civil unrest mission in the nation’s capitol, according to sources....Two more IRF battalions have been put on short-notice alert status — meaning they would have to be ready to deploy within two hours if ordered.---

Chinook-and-Black-Hawk-Helicopters-640x480.jpg

The IRF battalion — which deployed to Iraq earlier this year to quell Iran-backed violence — brought approximately 750 soldiers, ten Black Hawk helicopters, and four Chinooks, according to sources. The helicopters are utility, not attack, and are used to transport troops short distances.

Sounds like the equipment we need here.

Just arriving early to set up for President Trump's Second Inauguration.

The IRF battalion — which deployed to Iraq earlier this year to quell Iran-backed violence — brought approximately 750 soldiers, ten Black Hawk helicopters, and four Chinooks, according to sources. The helicopters are utility, not attack, and are used to transport troops short distances.

Much better than this previous "Blackhawk" in NY.
1591208071110.png

Fucking idiots - Even a smaller tree branch could have killed someone.

In photos and videos posted on social media, the reported Blackhawk helicopters can be seen flying lower than building height, kicking up debris and knocking branches off trees. The low-flying helicopters were reportedly used to disperse protesters.

Last edited:
US Army fighting US citizens ... the Pentagon is a military facility, I hadn't heard of any rioting there or any military base ... it makes military sense to take some precautions, as long as the Army stays on their own property ...

Nazis machine gun down innocent women and children ... don't think for a second ANTIFA can't get their own ... is that what you want? ... why would you even ask an American Soldier to shoot at American Citizens? ... how many would refuse? ... if you want dissension in our military, then you're the enemy ...

I think the 82nd Airborne and the NG are there as a deterrent that isn't going to stand around watching you burn and loot. The protesters don't have anything to worry about as long as they remain peaceful, but when the riot starts you don't want to be around, especially after curfew. And that is the way it should be. Cause trouble, go to jail.

Much better than this previous "Blackhawk" in NY.
View attachment 345035

Even better!

Biden will blame the Swiss for the drops.

Forum List

Back