Game over..82nd airborne sent to DC

The crowd is thinning a little. Not much happening. Most people standing around looking, not even chanting.

Tactical question. How do the police move them if they're on the other side of the fence a half a block away?
In Mpls as I watched the crowds of those ignoring curfew, law enforcement had overwhelming numbers along with several thousand Guard members. They used drones,CCTV and traffic cameras to split up the mobs, surrounded them and then mass arrests. Gas and rubber bullets sent the rest fleeing back to the suburbs. Anyone out after curfew was considered part of the problem.
Now that things are relatively peaceful, most residents now welcome the Guard despite the heavy hand they first used.
Glad to talk to a local who saw it go down. It seems to me that Minneapolis/St. Paul win the prize for getting things under control the fastest. No fooling around. Are there still protests happening during the day there?
Yup. Now they are relatively calm, with a more friendly tone with the National Guard members.
The Guard had a moment with them and a speech on how they are from the very same communities. Got a round of applause from the protesters. More agreements are being made to allow peaceful demonstrations.
Control of the streets was necessary as things got way too far beyond control.
The trouble makers are mostly gone. Probably gone back to Illinois and the suburbs..

Yes we must stop those thugs.

White nationalist group posing as antifa called for violence on Twitter

ANTIFA are white supremacists.
And if the media (which claims that the looting and arson are being committed by white supremacists) are to be believed, then Biden is obviously siding with the white supremacists and bailing them out of jail!!!

And if the media (which claims that the looting and arson are being committed by white supremacists) are to be believed, then Biden is obviously siding with the white supremacists and bailing them out of jail!!!
Lol! Nice try.

Yeah.
No one is buying into that bullshit.
Plenty of footage of blacks committing every crime imaginable during broad fucking daylight. All on tons of footage.
KARE 11 here looked into the actual arrests and found that Walz was full of shit.
The handful of white folks are ANTIFA and dumbass suburban kids who all but dissapeared when the gas and rubber bullets went flying. Two nights of peace here now that the MN National Guard kicked ass.
Nobody is buying into the white supremacists dog whistle except idiots trying to change the blame and narrative.
Rioters are beneath civilized society by their own choice and will be shown No Quarter. I don't really give a fuck what color or organization they belong to. "Light em up."

As if a handful of white supremacists are really going to go in the ghetto outnumbered by an angry mob.
:puhleeze:
You don't have to buy into anything. It is happening. I'm not saying there are no blacks doing it and the protests aren't being held in ghettos. The protesters are of all races and that makes it easier for white nationalists to get in. But people like you make me tired and here's why:

White Supremacists & Antifa Infiltrate BLM Movement to Incite Violence, Riots, and Looting

You don't say shit when whites fuck up but you and others here are real quick to run your mouths about blacks. We've taken shit from whites in every generation but we are never to get angry about it while whites can riot because a football coach quit.

Yeah.
Plenty of footage of blacks committing every crime imaginable during broad fucking daylight. All on tons of footage.
KARE 11 here looked into the actual arrests and found that Walz was full of shit.
The handful of white folks are ANTIFA and dumbass suburban kids who all but dissapeared when the gas and rubber bullets went flying. Two nights of peace here now that the MN National Guard kicked ass.
Nobody is buying into the white supremacists dog whistle except idiots trying to change the blame and narrative.
Rioters are beneath civilized society by their own choice and will be shown No Quarter. I don't really give a fuck what color or organization they belong to. "Light em up."

As if a handful of white supremacists are really going to go in the ghetto outnumbered by an angry mob.
You don't have to buy into anything. It is happening. I'm not saying there are no blacks doing it and the protests aren't being held in ghettos. The protesters are of all races and that makes it easier for white nationalists to get in. But people like you make me tired and here's why:

White Supremacists & Antifa Infiltrate BLM Movement to Incite Violence, Riots, and Looting

You don't say shit when whites fuck up but you and others here are real quick to run your mouths about blacks. We've taken shit from whites in every generation but we are never to get angry about it while whites can riot because a football coach quit.

Do you even know what you are rioting for?

Do you know how many unarmed blacks died from being killed by cops last year?

Yeah.

Do you even know what you are rioting for?

Do you know how many unarmed blacks died from being killed by cops last year?

Too many.

As for sending the 82nd, yes, Rump has that authority. But without the express permission from Congress about the only thing they can do is run the concession stand for the Guards. It's another case of "Reelect Rump".

You don't say shit when whites fuck up
I stated and you ignored my comment on any rioter of any color is human scum.
Everyone is condemning the cop for his actions.
I throw white trash under the bus. You put black trash on a pedestal. So shove that notion right where the sun doesn't shine little braodbrushing freak.

Maybe black owned businesses should paint white owned on the front and they won't be touched by those hoards of supremacists, right?

Let's hope there is a solid body count. I am thinking to get the point across 200+ would be good. Of course as many as possible is best just to show them that Donald Trump is in charge.

Their logic will become twisted into another dimension as they shift between blaming white suprematists and supporting the looters.

I couldn’t be a liberal.

The military is not what we need right now i'm sorry.
Have a little of your empathy for the people who lost their lives after the riots and looting began

and for the small businesses destroyed by the rioters

lawlessness, theft, looting and murder are not allowable forms of protest

Why don’t you BLM thugs take care of those skinny white punks?
Why don't you white thugs stop white police from murdering unarmed people?
Here they are, white rightwing thugs in blackface

why dont you tell them yourself?

1591190188177.jpeg

DC was lost decades ago and turned over to the animals. The murder rate is astronomical while the gun laws are draconian. Weird I know.
This is the shithole the Democrats keep wanting to give statehood to (because they hate every word of the Constitution).
We have a Second Amendment and should have no security problems in our free States. Don't 'grab guns, grab gun lovers and regulate them!

Why don’t you BLM thugs take care of those skinny white punks?
Why don't you white thugs stop white police from murdering unarmed people?
Here they are, white rightwing thugs in blackface

why dont you tell them yourself?

View attachment 344928
there are opportunists of every color out there these days. all there is to it. pointing out one and ignoring the other is pretty much indicative of our overall issues these days.

Trump had responded with: “100% Correct. Thank you Tom!”

You assholes must have your heads up your own.

“The ‘battle space’ of America???” tweeted Tony Thomas, who commanded U.S. Special Operations Command during the Trump administration before retiring as a four-star. “Not what America needs to hear…ever, unless we are invaded by an adversary or experience a constitutional failure…ie a Civil War…”

The military is not what we need right now i'm sorry.
Have a little of your empathy for the people who lost their lives after the riots and looting began

and for the small businesses destroyed by the rioters

lawlessness, theft, looting and murder are not allowable forms of protest
I don’t think that I implied that I didn’t have empathy towards people who have lost their lives and businesses due to the rioting. The rioting, looting and violence is wrong and inexcusable, however, I stand by my assertion that God is more necessary right for these people committing violence right now than the military is.

Forum List

Back