Game over..82nd airborne sent to DC

Good deal. I hope they do as well as they did against those other fascists.

82nd airborne.jpg

I think the pussy-footing democratic mayors and governors are going to come out of this mess looking like shit and Trump is going to come out of this looking extremely good for re-election. A large number of people who see the president doing this are going to say in a loud and clear voice, "it's about damn time"! Certainly a lot more than the candy-ass bastards who will criticize Trump for it.

Bravo, Mr President. Where are you going to send the 101st?

These leftists have hated America so long...let’s see how well they fight American troops.

We do need to keep an extra sharp eye on their allies in China and Iran...but I’m sure Trump has that covered.
I was wondering if these little basement dwellers would stay and fight. I guess we will find out.

I don't think this is something that we should be happy about or encouraging. It means that we are still failing at listening to those that are suffering, at having empathy for others, and at displaying compassion as a nation and from our leadership towards the situation. Using the US military against its own citizens is not, in my opinion, going to create peace but only resentment and fear and escalation. What's missing in all of this from the initial incident of Floyds murder up to these protests that now may involve the US military is the reliance on and the leaning on Jesus and His words of peace and love. None of these things would be happening right now if the officer would have had Jesus in his heart. I firmly believe that. The confrontations on the streets of these cities would not be violent if they were to let Him into their hearts even for just a short time. The military is not what we need right now i'm sorry.

Yes we must stop those thugs.

White nationalist group posing as antifa called for violence on Twitter

Forum List

Back