Game over..82nd airborne sent to DC

Active duty military can't speak out about Trump's boneheaded bullshit, but he sure united the retired brass. They see him for what he is, even if his "fans" don't.

Active duty military can't speak out about Trump's boneheaded bullshit, but he sure united the retired brass. They see him for what he is, even if his "fans" don't.
The retarded retired brass have been neutered. They squeal like sissies.

Yeah, sure they do. They're all pussies compared to Commander Bone Spurs.

The Cult is strong in you.
I bet you were one of them queers that draft dodged your way out of WW2.

I'm an Army veteran. You?

Third Division Salvation Army '02-04. Yeah, I had a guy try to steal the bucket once. Once.

Oh? What branch, unit, timeframe?

I think the pussy-footing democratic mayors and governors are going to come out of this mess looking like shit and Trump is going to come out of this looking extremely good for re-election. A large number of people who see the president doing this are going to say in a loud and clear voice, "it's about damn time"! Certainly a lot more than the candy-ass bastards who will criticize Trump for it.

Bravo, Mr President. Where are you going to send the 101st?

Probably to one of the detention camps, it seems he's ready to build cages for American Citizens who might not vote for him. That of course will be millions unless he is able to plant someone with active Coronaviurs in each bunk house to reduce the herd.

Funny and agree. This thread has attracted a whole lot of neo Nazis, who pretend to be patriots and would have made great guards at one of the Extermination Camps.

Watching that Chris Wallace on Fox, and talk about a demon from hell. He is a traitor pure and simple.

Why don't he just go on over to CNN ?

He pumps up these people (DC Mayor), who now after everything has calmed down levels her hate toward Trump for having to handle a job in which they couldn't handle, and wouldn't handle in the right way.

They all need to be sued big time for the damages, the deaths, the rehtoric of race baiting, yelling fire in a crowded theater etc.

Chris and Fox providing a platform for their anti-American, anti-Trump rehtoric is as sickening as it gets.

It's time for Trump to fight fire with fire, and let the lawsuits fly from right to left, if even produced by his administration towards those who are trying to undermine him in the most vilest of ways.

Why is it that the Demoncrats think that they are the only ones smart enough to use the justice system in the ways that they use it (i.e.using government to force the outcomes that they want), yet Republicans can't seem to ever get that going for their constituents and this country ?

They are simply has beens, and they need to go take they family to the park, and stay out of politics that has grown sick and ugly since their time in office or command.

Bill Clinton's antics was the beginning of the end to our military leaders being the fighting force that they were during world war two. They had character, and patriotism to boot, but what they have bowed down to ever since the Bill Clinton days is pure outright disgusting. How can they be proud at all anymore ??? Then we see them coming on these crap networks, and trying to trash a true leader (the president), after all that he has done for the military. This nation is absolutely mentally disfunctional anymore. Unbelievable.

Behave like wild animals and you you get treated like wild animals. It would be cool to shoot looters with sedative darts from helicopters.
Guns and crossbows are too hard to aim from a moving aircraft or a hovering helicopter buffeted about by the wind. Conversely, a helicopter is an easy target for a shot from the ground from a large caliber rifle that only has to hit one of the blades or the rotor mechanism to disable the aircraft and cause it to drop like a rock put of the sky killing the pilot and all the occupants.

Lock and load.
Hope not, because the bullcrap just needs to end peacefully. However, the indictments need to soar to the highest heights against those who are guilty of crimes be it physically or by officials attempting to use it for power and manipulating purposes.

Behave like wild animals and you you get treated like wild animals. It would be cool to shoot looters with sedative darts from helicopters.
Guns and crossbows are too hard to aim from a moving aircraft or a hovering helicopter buffeted about by the wind. Conversely, a helicopter is an easy target for a shot from the ground from a large caliber rifle that only has to hit one of the blades or the rotor mechanism to disable the aircraft and cause it to drop like a rock put of the sky killing the pilot and all the occupants.

Tell that to a helicopter or air assault troops. We made our living flying into hot LZs and it's a lot harder to shoot down a chopper than one would think. Also, shooting from a chopper is easy for troops.

No liberal can be convicted in DC of anything.

Now a federal prosecution with a change of venue.........
Well that bullcrap needs to change big time.

People ought to be fed up with all the bullcrap by now.

I mean innocent people and their properties have died.

Forum List

Back