GAB button?

Gracie

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2013
Lost
I deleted my twatter account. It's dead, jim. Place sucks. And people are looking for places OTHER than twatter..and even GAB. So..I have been posting links to here. Do you want more members, USMB? You won't be getting any more free advertisements from me via sharing here to there on twitter. So now I need a gab button. Twatter has lost many members. Parler is a dead duck. Not sure if you even want more members. But if you do, that link button would be a big help.

Twitter is the joke.
I'm amazed any Conservative would help them with their presence

Project Veritas banned by Twitter

I deleted my twatter account. It's dead, jim. Place sucks. And people are looking for places OTHER than twatter..and even GAB. So..I have been posting links to here. Do you want more members, USMB? You won't be getting any more free advertisements from me via sharing here to there on twitter. So now I need a gab button. Twatter has lost many members. Parler is a dead duck. Not sure if you even want more members. But if you do, that link button would be a big help.
Never been on Twitter what is a gab button?

A quick link to share a post or thread from here, to there. With a link BACK to here for them to read all responses and join if this place catches their fancy. More members, more donations? And new people to either embrace or slap on ignore, lol.

I avoid all of them including facebook.

They are a waste of time and censorship is all over it.

GAB is not FB. Thankfully. I like the groups. Some allow links to be posted..some don't. Mostly I am there to look at cool nature/animal pics, show some of my art now and then, see others art, etc.

GAB is not FB. Thankfully. I like the groups. Some allow links to be posted..some don't. Mostly I am there to look at cool nature/animal pics, show some of my art now and then, see others art, etc.

Facebook post box is crap! and a lot of hostility from people.

FB is owned by a thief. I joined many years ago, got sick of what I saw, didn't want to talk to people I didn't particularly like, didn't want people to know my business, and in general hated it. Was only on there for about 2 weeks. Deleted my account and never went back.

FB is owned by a thief. I joined many years ago, got sick of what I saw, didn't want to talk to people I didn't particularly like, didn't want people to know my business, and in general hated it. Was only on there for about 2 weeks. Deleted my account and never went back.

So let me get this strait. You constantly post crap to people you don't particularly seem to like, and as far as wanting people to know your business, I won't even go there other than EVERYBODY knows your business. I can certainly understand why you want more conspiracy theory nuts from GAB to come here.

If you rub it just right you'll find out !

Well...just read some of the now locked threads in this forum. Maybe I won't be sharing links from here to there after all. This place is really beginning to chirp like somewhere else.
So never mind. No gab button. I think I will refrain from sharing.

If you rub it just right you'll find out !

I thought that was an OH GOD!! button.

Didn't you ask for a Parler button about 3 months ago? Might have gotten one of those by now if it was not for the corporate fascists controlling speech and info in this country,.. We're not even certain at this point if you'll have an USMB button in a few months the way this crackdown is going.

A quick link to share a post or thread from here, to there. With a link BACK to here for them to read all responses and join if this place catches their fancy. More members, more donations? And new people to either embrace or slap on ignore, lol.

Much safer in these Soviet Union like times to keep you head down and NOT BE LINKED to anything.

Gab is an American alt-tech social networking service known for its far-right userbase.[8] Widely described as a haven for extremists including neo-Nazis, white supremacists, white nationalists, and the alt-right, it has attracted users and groups who have been banned from other social media and users seeking alternatives to mainstream social media platforms.[9][10][20] Gab says it promotes free speech and individual liberty, though these statements have been criticized as being a shield for its alt-right and extremist ecosystem.[18][21][22] Antisemitism is prominent in the site's content, and the company itself has engaged in antisemitic commentary on Twitter.[24][30] Researchers note that Gab has been "repeatedly linked to radicalization leading to real-world violent events".[31]
This is bad. Link #31, especially. Twatter and Facebook are sexing up the wiki article with the usual ultrafeminist gender research, manslaughter, lies, and slander. I don't “get” the feminism. The mob bosses are all white men over a certain age, and they certainly aren't the type of men to hate themselves or their own flesh.

Forum List

Back