GAB button?

A quick link to share a post or thread from here, to there. With a link BACK to here for them to read all responses and join if this place catches their fancy. More members, more donations? And new people to either embrace or slap on ignore, lol.

We have enough QAnon trash already, keep the crazy away please, thanks.

Well...just read some of the now locked threads in this forum. Maybe I won't be sharing links from here to there after all. This place is really beginning to chirp like somewhere else.
So never mind. No gab button. I think I will refrain from sharing.

God Bless You.

Gracie, Parler is back online tonight?
I don't belong to any social media sites so I am not interested but others might be. :)

I saw it, was there briefly. I don't like it now any more than I did then (parler). Set up is wonky.
I went back to twitter, too. GAB is ok, but I prefer the layout of twitter. Easy to navigate. But I am on both. I have an account with Parler too, but I doubt I will return there.

I deleted my twatter account. It's dead, jim. Place sucks. And people are looking for places OTHER than twatter..and even GAB. So..I have been posting links to here. Do you want more members, USMB? You won't be getting any more free advertisements from me via sharing here to there on twitter. So now I need a gab button. Twatter has lost many members. Parler is a dead duck. Not sure if you even want more members. But if you do, that link button would be a big help.
Never been on Twitter what is a gab button?
Most people don't know, but Gab is another controlled opposition discussion site. It is a site to make conservatives look like they are promoting racism. All they do is talk badly about other races like the Jews and others.
Right after the the Jewish synagogue shooting. They have temporary shut down the site. And then they reopened it, And the members on that site started posting negative comments about the Jews more than before. But I tried to exposed that these are paid internet trolls that are trying to make it seem as if the site that supposed have been a site that conservatives approved of. That it allows the members to make racist comments. Trying to make it look as if the conservatives are White supremacist.
But I was trying to exposed what they are doing. But I was banned...

They Deep state were and still is working really hard to make it seem as if the conservatives are White supremacists.
There were many sites appearing. Saying they have come in the name of free speech. But inwardly, they are ravaging wolves for the Globalists.

I deleted my twatter account. It's dead, jim. Place sucks. And people are looking for places OTHER than twatter..and even GAB. So..I have been posting links to here. Do you want more members, USMB? You won't be getting any more free advertisements from me via sharing here to there on twitter. So now I need a gab button. Twatter has lost many members. Parler is a dead duck. Not sure if you even want more members. But if you do, that link button would be a big help.
Most people don't know, but Gab is another controlled opposition discussion site. It is a site to make conservatives look like they are promoting racism. All they do is talk badly about other races like the Jews and others.
Right after the the Jewish synagogue shooting. They have temporary shut down the site. And then they reopened it, And the members on that site started posting negative comments about the Jews more than before. But I tried to exposed that these are paid internet trolls that are trying to make it seem as if the site that supposed have been a site that conservatives approved of. That it allows the members to make racist comments. Trying to make it look as if the conservatives are White supremacist.
But I was trying to exposed what they are doing. But I was banned...

They Deep state were and still is working really hard to make it seem as if the conservatives are White supremacists.
There were many sites appearing. Saying they have come in the name of free speech. But inwardly, they are ravaging wolves for the Globalists.

Yup. Went to look yesterday and libs are all over the place pretending to be conservatives but their posts are nothing but nastiness. Which is why I no longer post there.

I deleted my twatter account. It's dead, jim. Place sucks.

You were expecting something better? Any thinking conservatives still there are no doubt muzzled, so like Air America, it is now nothing but left wing gab to assuage delicate snowflakes!

And anything totally dominated by the Left you know is due to crash and burn eventually.

Trump will start his own platform. Will I go? I don't know. I am not all involved as much as I used to be and avoid news stations, tv news, social media news as much as possible. Sometimes I fail. But I see no reason to involve myself any more. We conservatives have been effectively hushed.

If you rub it just right you'll find out !
BAWWWWWWHAHA!!!!!

Forum List

Back