Funeral Embalmer: 85% of Dead Bodies Now Have Strange Blood Clots Since COVID Vaccine Roll-outs

Let's hear it for the Purebloods.

It's been nice knowing all you sheep.

View attachment 699954

:oops8: My bad. I meant to post a picture of a sheep.
I got ya covered:

5903DA8C-9108-49A0-970B-9806BF1A1136.jpeg

Very ironic that before lockdown, all those death certificates were mislabeled as coronavirus being the cause of death and now, after lockdown, all these corpses are turning up obviously killed by clotshot fakevaxx and their certificates dont say a thing about it. Must be part of the plan.

Yea, we should just trust the main stream media that is literally taking hundreds of millions in advertising money from Big Pharma and the government pushing the same Big Pharma WuFlu shots.
You should trust an industry whose ads almost all say, "This could kill you" while you're looking at young, healthy smiling people on your screen.

"Give this to your kids" (it could kill them)

And then they drum in as much fear as they possibly can. Everybody remember the ad for the pertussis (whooping cough) vaccine where the sweet looking grandma took the baby in her arms and then turned into a snarling wolf? Well, the wolf (in sheep's clothing, no less) is back this year, selling the flu shot.

The pHARMa industry needs to be destroyed.

Forum List

Back