Fulton County DA wants a trial the day before Super Tuesday? Yep, its just radical activism

That's an easy statement to make on the internet when you're anonymous. I'm guessing it's less convincing when people get a good look at you country bumpkin Bingos in person as you're questioning the science presented by learned individuals. 😄
Hilarious. Sell that shit to the naive college kids. You don't know shit about science, propaganda parrot.

Democrat Trump was a racist. Republican Trump is a racist.

Too many in the Republican Party are racist.

The history of racism towards too many Blacks is there for anyone to read or watch via documentaries.

None but the blind continue to see nothing.

You are blind about everything that does not suit you and your mind cannot accept.

Trump is the head of a criminal enterprise who thinks he is above the law and he can threaten law officials who are doing their job.

The truth is out, will come out even more during the trials. And his blind followers will continue to say that there was no evidence against him, with 12 jurors voting as to whether he is innocent or not.

Watch Trump threaten all 4 Juries in all 4 indictments.
You’re falling for all the Democrat myths. There is a much racism and antisemitism on the Left as is in the right.

You are the one who is blinded.

Yep. Just like Joe.

Joe Biden is nothing like Donald Trump. Joe Biden has never been involved in a law suit, and no one has ever accused him of criminal conduct before Donald Trump started slandering Joe Biden and judicially harassing the Biden Family.

He's never bankrupted a company, or a political party. No one has credibly accused him of rape, and he didn't have to cheat or attempt to overthrow the Constitution to win the election.

The Biden Family spends a lot of time with the President and Dr. Biden both at the White House and their homes in Delaware. Christmases, birthdays, weddings and Thanksgiving, the Bidens get together like normal families.

Trump's own family are testifying against him, and none of them, even Melania, bothered to show up for his birthday party. Don Jr. is the only family member defending his father in the press. Ivanka and Jared testified against him, and neither are participating in his new election campaign.

Donald Trump is a lifelong criminal and Joe Biden is lifelong public servant.

Joe Biden is nothing like Donald Trump. Joe Biden has never been involved in a law suit, and no one has ever accused him of criminal conduct before Donald Trump started slandering Joe Biden and judicially harassing the Biden Family.

He's never bankrupted a company, or a political party. No one has credibly accused him of rape, and he didn't have to cheat or attempt to overthrow the Constitution to win the election.

The Biden Family spends a lot of time with the President and Dr. Biden both at the White House and their homes in Delaware. Christmases, birthdays, weddings and Thanksgiving, the Bidens get together like normal families.

Trump's own family are testifying against him, and none of them, even Melania, bothered to show up for his birthday party. Don Jr. is the only family member defending his father in the press. Ivanka and Jared testified against him, and neither are participating in his new election campaign.

Donald Trump is a lifelong criminal and Joe Biden is lifelong public servant.
Ha. Funny shit. What is Dr. Biden a doctor of?

Right..... the college educated are naive but you dumb Bingos know what's up. 😄
Yes, a very high percentage of college kids are dumber than a stump. Indoctrination isn't education. You can't understand that because your Indoctrination is in full bloom.

You’re falling for all the Democrat myths. There is a much racism and antisemitism on the Left as is in the right.

You are the one who is blinded.
I was talking about Trump and the Republican Party, which wants to secede from the Union to this day in order to bring Slavery back into their lives. They have never given it up.
It is not all Republicans but too many with the idea that Blacks should not have rights to vote or anything else.

And yes, I am beyond aware that there are many Democrats in office and in regular life who are antisemitic and racist.

Nothing to the level of the Republicans where the Republicans fight against voting rights, women's rights, children's rights, any right which they think should be only for them. And there is plenty of examples of that in American History in the History of the south and how they ended up fighting a civil war to keep Blacks as slaves.

Say what you like, believe what you like. Trump and many of those who listened to him are going to trial because of the evidence against them, which many Republicans who worked at the WH gave to the prosecutors.

Yes, a very high percentage of college kids are dumber than a stump. Indoctrination isn't education. You can't understand that because your Indoctrination is in full bloom.
Sure. Everyone else is indoctrinated except for a handful of you uneducated Bingos. Cool story. 😄

I was talking about Trump and the Republican Party, which wants to secede from the Union to this day in order to bring Slavery back into their lives. They have never given it up.
It is not all Republicans but too many with the idea that Blacks should not have rights to vote or anything else.

And yes, I am beyond aware that there are many Democrats in office and in regular life who are antisemitic and racist.

Nothing to the level of the Republicans where the Republicans fight against voting rights, women's rights, children's rights, any right which they think should be only for them. And there is plenty of examples of that in American History in the History of the south and how they ended up fighting a civil war to keep Blacks as slaves.

Say what you like, believe what you like. Trump and many of those who listened to him are going to trial because of the evidence against them, which many Republicans who worked at the WH gave to the prosecutors.
I stopped reading when you said Trump and the Republican want to bring back slavery.

No point my wasting my time with a Democrat so brainwashed that he believes this nonsense.

I stopped reading when you said Trump and the Republican want to bring back slavery.

No point my wasting my time with a Democrat so brainwashed that he believes this nonsense.
[Too many Americans refuse to watch the news and find out what some of their representatives and the South have never stopped being about. Confederacy = Slavery, what the South fought to keep ]

What if there were a national referendum that posed the following question: “Should the Thirteenth Amendment be repealed and slavery thereby reinstated?”

And what if only white adults were permitted to vote on this question? What do you think their vote would be? Well, I might find out because I’m now posing that slavery or freedom question to white voters. And I’m asking them to cast their ballots anytime from Saturday, Nov. 19 at 9 a.m. through Friday, Nov. 25 at 5 p.m. by emailing me at [email protected] or by answering a simple “Yes” or “No” on my Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter page.

Although the results cannot be validated because there’s no way of knowing if the voter is white or adult or is voting more than once under different names, whatever results I get (and those results will be made public) will kinda/sorta give me a feel regarding how racist America is or is not.

You might think such a question is silly. But it’s not. In fact, Time Magazine in February cited a YouGov/Economist exit poll in which the supporters of then candidate/now President-Elect Donald Trump were asked if they approved or disapproved of emancipation for Blacks. Nearly half — a whopping 47 percent — disapproved, had some reservations, or weren’t sure! What? In 2016? In this country’s so-called “post-racial” society? Wow! And nearly 40 percent of his supporters in specific southern states said they “wish the South had won the Civil War.”

And, as noted by Public Policy Polling, in regard to his South Carolina supporters, “70 percent wished the Confederate battle flag still flew over the... (state) capitol....” In 2011, during the 150th anniversary of the 1861 start of the Civil War, a CNN poll indicated that 40 percent of Southerners and 25 percent of Americans overall were “more sympathetic with the rebellious Confederacy than with the Union.” It gets worse: “80 percent of Republicans surveyed... expressed admiration for the leaders of the... (Confederacy).” This obviously includes leaders such as Confederate Vice President Alexander Stephans of Georgia who stated in his famous March 21, 1861 Cornerstone Speech, “African slavery as it exists amongst us... (is) the proper status of the negro in our form of civilization..... (The) negro is not equal to the white man... (and) slavery — subordination to the superior race — is his natural and normal condition.”

----
Oh, and by the way, don’t forget the Dred Scott decision of 1857, which proclaimed that Blacks have no rights — including freedom — that whites are bound to respect because Blacks “were not, are not, and can never be” American citizens. And most certainly, don’t forget that it has never been officially overturned by the Supreme Court. In fact, it is still valid law as determined by the judicial branch which never overruled it, despite such decision later contradicting the citizenship mandate in the 14th Amendment of 1868 as adopted by the legislative branch. That is exactly why Kansas Solicitor General Stephen McCallister filed a legal brief in that state’s Supreme Court just last month citing the Dred Scott decision to support his reactionary and frightening legal argument in a case entitled Herbert Hodes, M.D. & Traci Lynn Nauser, M.D. v. Kansas Attorney General Derek Schmidt.

(full article online)

After Trump is elected I'm going to send this bitch and Bragg a thank you card....

After all of the threads about this, and the news stories???? You really need to use Google before revealling yourself to be an ignorant jerk.
What is Dr. Jill Biden a doctor of? Are you too Embarrassed to say it? You're as phoney as they are.

It’s just shocking to see democrats on here trying to spin this as if it’s random.

You would have to think I was born yesterday to expect me to believe this leftist DA isn’t acting politically. Leftists have to know it, but just play dumb (and do it really well!)

It’s just shocking to see democrats on here trying to spin this as if it’s random.

You would have to think I was born yesterday to expect me to believe this leftist DA isn’t acting politically. Leftists have to know it, but just play dumb (and do it really well!)
Who said it's random you Dipshit? The prosecution of Donald Trump is being done with purposeful intent because these DAs and Prosecutors find his actions to be criminal. But there's no need to cry over it Soys. Trump gets to have his day in court.

Forum List

Back