Trump Vows To Prove Racist Georgia DA Is A Corrupt Slut

Joe doesn't say racist/bigoted/ignorant shit anymore.

LOL

Biden: ‘If you have a problem figuring out whether you’re for me or Trump, then you ain’t black’​

I got you figured out, racist

Well goody for you, that and a quarter won't even get you a cup of coffee.

What are you going to do besides cope and seethe, cope and seethe, cope and seethe.....?

Do you really think I give a flying fuck what you think? How about this: Go make yourself a little cardboard protest sign on a stick, and walk up the down the sidewalk.

:21:

Well goody for you, that and a quarter won't even get you a cup of coffee.

What are you going to do besides cope and seethe, cope and seethe, cope and seethe.....?

Do you really think I give a flying fuck what you think? How about this: Go make yourself a little cardboard protest sign on a stick, and walk up the down the sidewalk.

:21:
The racist JGalt is currently an emotional train wreck over his outing. JGalt needs to calm down.

The racist JGalt is currently an emotional train wreck over his outing. JGalt needs to calm down.

You're a nutty psychobitch and once again, what are you gonna do? :21:

Write my name down in a little booklet? :auiqs.jpg:

Go tell someone who gives a shit? :laughing0301:

There's really nothing you can do about it, except maybe throw me in the briar patch.

Oh lawdy! Don't do dat!

I's could hardy stand bein' throwed in de briar patch. :eek-52:

:laughing0301:

You're a nutty psychobitch and once again, what are you gonna do? :21:

Write my name down in a little booklet? :auiqs.jpg:

Go tell someone who gives a shit? :laughing0301:

There's really nothing you can do about it, except maybe throw me in the briar patch.

Oh lawdy! Don't do dat!

I's could hardy stand bein' throwed in de briar patch. :eek-52:

:laughing0301:
JGalt is out of control with anxiety over his outing

Damn dude, what happened to your nose? Did somebody rub your nose into your shit?

You're the one whose nose is all out of joint. I'm just laughing my ass off at you because you're seething mad, and can't do a fucking about it.

:laughing0301: :lmao::21::auiqs.jpg:

You're the one whose nose is all out of joint. I'm just laughing my ass off at you because you're seething mad, and can't do a fucking about it.

:laughing0301: :lmao::21::auiqs.jpg:
Your nose looks like as if somebody (me) took a blowtorch to it. Maybe try some ointment for rubbed noses

Your nose looks like as if somebody (me) took a blowtorch to it. Maybe try some ointment for rubbed noses

Says some old ratbag who's nothing but a life-support system for a worn-out vagina. :laughing0301:

Says some old ratbag who's nothing but a life-support system for a worn-out vagina. :laughing0301:
You may try to pass that nose of yours off as rhinophyma to your friends at the KKK but any trained eye can see you got a nose rubbing (from Arlette)

Forum List

Back