Fully Vaccinated Man Dies of COVID - Daughter says it would have been worse had he NOT got the vax

i suppose living through the xiden admin could have been worse
Yeah, I hate how the stock market keeps reaching new highs and GDP is higher than the former president.

I miss fucked up tweetering and a fat president screaming as he slowly falls forward. Also, MacDonald's hates the lost business from the White House.

Dark times indeed.

This is why we need a third , fourth, and fifth vax.....ummm......ummm..or maybe if they mixed all the vaxxes together in one super vax
Indeed. The fear factor is truly selling among the masses, including those that don’t read much. Here are a few examples that I just caught on tape of Americans being interviewed on the streets about wearing masks that reveal buying into the negative narrative, full on doom and gloom as if there aren’t solutions in the works:

1st gullible person interviewed on the street: “People just need to get used to the idea that we’re going to continue to have more pandemics“. Why is that exactly? Answer- humans are currently fervently looking for the next pandemic among infected animal populations yet exposed to foul ways of mankind infringing on territory deep in the Amazon region. IOW- ensuring the next pandemic at least one. Human’s with scientific curiosity to get ahead of all that will happen is not smart and ego driven. They know the risks they’re taking in animal-to-human transfer, yet are taking them anyway to be the first team to discover “the next pandemic”….to ensure another one it would seem.

The real problem with this person’s assessment is an attitude that whatever is going to happen will happen, and there’s nothing anybody can do about it. So wrong on multiple levels. To think of adults who choose to live their life with this mindset, I would imagine they don’t do anything ever to help themselves, as if it’s better to count on others instead of one’s self, and forget about taking self-responsibility to acquire knowledge.

2nd gullible person interviewed on the street: “ We’re paying the big dogs to figure it out and for them to tell us what to do.” Now that’s an interesting concept… let’s break it down. This statement implies a couple of things which are, in fact, fallacies. First, it implies that individuals who are paid top
salaries are always honest. Sadly, untrue. Secondly, it suggests this person will do what is stated/printed by a media source without even considering the need to fact check and fully scrutinize medical information that has been intentionally politicized.

The overall consensus of these street interviews was a self-defeatist attitude displayed amok. The world needs the opposite type of mindset.

First of all, this is from the article:

In addition to heart problems, Elizondo had diabetes, making him a greater risk of developing severe COVID-19.

The man did not die from Covid, obviously. Whoever paid his daughter to say these things is a fucking piece of shit.

Also, I noticed both sources (The Hill and Newsweek) did not mention the man's age...and we all know why. He was an old man with congestive heart failure, diabetes, and diminished lung capacity.

What a crock of bullshit.
Exactly. This matches an article I read yesterday (Yahoo?- I was bottom feeding ha) where the narrative didn’t mention the ages of the two victims who had died in the hospital on the same day. The man was in his mid 90s and the woman in her late 80s, but I only found that looking for additional articles with more info, imagine that. It didn’t fit the narrative so they left it out. These types of media outlets count on most readers not clicking around for more articles to compare and contrast.

A) We're not forced to pick anyone, certainly not a D or R. That's a lie, promoted by partisans.
B) Picking an unscrupulous conman, simply because the establishment hates them, is childish and stupid. It doesn't make things better. It makes them worse.
Hillary would’ve been much worse, and many voters thought the same apparently. First time around I didn’t vote for Trump and wrote in a name. I wasn’t a fan until a few weeks later after he was in office and had done a few good things on paper. “On paper” counts more than words. Of course there are always too many words that amount to nothing from both sides.

Yeah, I hate how the stock market keeps reaching new highs and GDP is higher than the former president.

I miss fucked up tweetering and a fat president screaming as he slowly falls forward. Also, MacDonald's hates the lost business from the White House.

Dark times indeed.
i don’t…but i hate that unlike the prior admin the working class ain’t benefiting. I get dems love soaking their rich donor class, but the working class is what makes america. The folks your party has forgotten

i don’t…but i hate that unlike the prior admin the working class ain’t benefiting. I get dems love soaking their rich donor class, but the working class is what makes america. The folks your party has forgotten
Dude, the former president's claim of helping the so-called Reagan Democrats was lower unemployment numbers (just keeping the Obama decline curve going) and tacit racism.

The Biden Admin will do more to help them with both infrastructure bills.

Dude, the former president's claim of helping the so-called Reagan Democrats was lower unemployment numbers (just keeping the Obama decline curve going) and tacit racism.

The Biden Admin will do more to help them with both infrastructure bills.
tacit racism? haha what?

sorry obama and the dems gave us double digit UE. The GOP started to undo their wreak, Trump waved his magic wand (obama’s words) brought more jobs back and wow we started to see a rise in wages

now we got xiden ans the dem again, lower wages, high inflation and ending the recovery from the pandemic…ans actually creating another pandemic! not to mention world chaos again.

Comment:

What the fuck?

It could have been worse???

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

This is what we are up against.
Yeah I don't know what she's getting at there but the vaccine is the best option for most. It is not 100% as about nothing is but the chances of dying of COVID after vaccination are too low to run around forcing others to vaccinate. Personally I am both COVID recovered and vaccinated. The real deal is better but some say the vaccine can strengthen even that immunity. I got it because I knew the mandate mob was coming

tacit racism? haha what?

sorry obama and the dems gave us double digit UE. The GOP started to undo their wreak, Trump waved his magic wand (obama’s words) brought more jobs back and wow we started to see a rise in wages

now we got xiden ans the dem again, lower wages, high inflation and ending the recovery from the pandemic…ans actually creating another pandemic! not to mention world chaos again.
Facts your posts misses.

Wages are increasing.

Inflation is up, but only in short term.

Stock markets are up.

GDP is up.

And pandemic is continuing because of unvaccinated idiots are causing a redneck variant.

After 20 years we need to be out of Afganistan.

The world's climate is in chaos because you rednecks don't believe in science.

Exactly. This matches an article I read yesterday (Yahoo?- I was bottom feeding ha) where the narrative didn’t mention the ages of the two victims who had died in the hospital on the same day. The man was in his mid 90s and the woman in her late 80s, but I only found that looking for additional articles with more info, imagine that. It didn’t fit the narrative so they left it out. These types of media outlets count on most readers not clicking around for more articles to compare and contrast.

The fact that the corporate media hides the ages and comorbidities of these so-called "victims" of Covid tells you everything you need to know.

Facts your posts misses.

Wages are increasing.

Inflation is up, but only in short term.

Stock markets are up.

GDP is up.

And pandemic is continuing because of unvaccinated idiots are causing a redneck variant.

After 20 years we need to be out of Afganistan.

The world's climate is in chaos because you rednecks don't believe in science.
haha wages are increasing becasue people are begging for people to come to work, that aren't because of the Dems "stimulus" - that's not actual increase, it's inflated increases because high demand because people aren't willing to work

how do you know it's short term? That's not a fact if it's something that hasn't happened...duh

It's largely due to the Indian Variant that was able to come into our borders because Xiden reversed pandemic security policies on our borders and flooded our country with untested, untreated, unvaccined people. But it is true, that many Americans, not just "redneck" - actually many minorities, don't trust the vaccine....again we might want to look at who was spreading mistrust about the vaccine in 2020....

after 20 years we need a plan, not just turn it over to the terrorist...but that's why Xiden's own friends have said he was wrong on every international policy the past half century

Great the market is up, but not so much for the working man that can't afford gas in his car anymore....

Climate change has nothing to do with the fact Afgan is falling, Putin is gaining power, China is running the world, and the ME is once again in chaos. Nope, that's just blunder Joe

haha wages are increasing becasue people are begging for people to come to work, that aren't because of the Dems "stimulus" - that's not actual increase, it's inflated increases because high demand because people aren't willing to work

how do you know it's short term? That's not a fact if it's something that hasn't happened...duh

It's largely due to the Indian Variant that was able to come into our borders because Xiden reversed pandemic security policies on our borders and flooded our country with untested, untreated, unvaccined people. But it is true, that many Americans, not just "redneck" - actually many minorities, don't trust the vaccine....again we might want to look at who was spreading mistrust about the vaccine in 2020....

after 20 years we need a plan, not just turn it over to the terrorist...but that's why Xiden's own friends have said he was wrong on every international policy the past half century

Great the market is up, but not so much for the working man that can't afford gas in his car anymore....

Climate change has nothing to do with the fact Afgan is falling, Putin is gaining power, China is running the world, and the ME is once again in chaos. Nope, that's just blunder Joe
Struth?

You stated that wages were falling. Now you deflecting.

I can look at economic projections on inflation.

The redneck variant is raging because of unvaccinated rednecks and dumb redneck governors.

And what plan would substitute for the will of many Afghanistan people? Did you get a plan from the Vietnam experience?

Dude, gas is up from a pandemic low demand and now supply chain issues with drivers from high demand.

In regard to your last grievance filled post, that is just bullshit from a conservative victim.

Struth?

You stated that wages were falling. Now you deflecting.

I can look at economic projections on inflation.

The redneck variant is raging because of unvaccinated rednecks and dumb redneck governors.

And what plan would substitute for the will of many Afghanistan people? Did you get a plan from the Vietnam experience?

Dude, gas is up from a pandemic low demand and now supply chain issues with drivers from high demand.

In regard to your last grievance filled post, that is just bullshit from a conservative victim.
We want your cities obliterated. Nothing to lose.

Forum List

Back