Fully Vaccinated Man Dies of COVID - Daughter says it would have been worse had he NOT got the vax

Comment:

What the fuck?

It could have been worse???

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

This is what we are up against.
LOL - wow. That's funny - and of course terribly sad. Yeah. I don't think I'd be worrying about making a political statement if someone close to me had just died. And, c'mon, that's what she's doing. Of course someone else (doctor, media, etc ...) may have spun that on her behalf.

LOL - wow. That's funny - and of course terribly sad. Yeah. I don't think I'd be worrying about making a political statement if someone close to me had just died. And, c'mon, that's what she's doing. Of course someone else (doctor, media, etc ...) may have spun that on her behalf.
Those who have been pretending that vaccines are supposed to be 100% effective are dancing on his grave.

What an ugly fucking time.

Yes, and I'm getting really tired of the bullshit.

Those who have been pretending that vaccines are supposed to be 100% effective are dancing on his grave.

The way you Nazis dance on the grave of every single unvaccinated victim of the biological weapon China unleashed?

The level of hypocrisy from you is truly astounding.

Nah, Mac1958 and the leftist sheep always take unvetted, experimental drugs when Father Government says to...they take pride in assuming the role of lab rat.
Clearly inferior to the rightist sheep who belief every single conspiracy theory they read on the internet.

but your dancing on graves and peoples beliefs is ok cause you're REALLY REALLY REALLY passionate about YOUR feelz.

we do agree - this is an ugly fucking time when people hold others to standards they refuse to hold to themselves. it's how we got here.

well done.

but your dancing on graves and peoples beliefs is ok cause you're REALLY REALLY REALLY passionate about YOUR feelz.

we do agree - this is an ugly fucking time when people hold others to standards they refuse to hold to themselves. it's how we got here.

well done.
Mac can be a reasonable person, when he's not so ate up with Trump hate that he goes retarded. All this COVID stuff is a continuation of that condition.

Forum List

Back