Fully Vaccinated Man Dies of COVID - Daughter says it would have been worse had he NOT got the vax

Mac can be a reasonable person, when he's not so ate up with Trump hate that he goes retarded. All this COVID stuff is a continuation of that condition.
i used to know that guy. the one i see anymore is pure emotional rage at anything "not" with the current social justice mantra.

people are people. only those incapable of rational thought stereotype and group people up into simple terms and think on such a broad level.

Comment:

What the fuck?

It could have been worse???

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

This is what we are up against.

I agree. I urge everyone who doubts the CDC, and supports Trump, please don’t fall for the lies. Don’t take the vaccine, and don’t wear a mask, and enjoy lots of close contact in large gatherings at your churches, and especially bars, and Trump rallies. MAGA

I agree. I urge everyone who doubts the CDC, and supports Trump, please don’t fall for the lies. Don’t take the vaccine, and don’t wear a mask, and enjoy lots of close contact in large gatherings at your churches, and especially bars, and Trump rallies. MAGA
it's quite possible to doubt the CDC and not give a shit about trump.

only very narrow minded people are so binary. mirror up, son.

What about ex-president birthday parties and flee-bag plane rides?

Comment:

What the fuck?

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

First of all, this is from the article:

In addition to heart problems, Elizondo had diabetes, making him a greater risk of developing severe COVID-19.

The man did not die from Covid, obviously. Whoever paid his daughter to say these things is a fucking piece of shit.

Also, I noticed both sources (The Hill and Newsweek) did not mention the man's age...and we all know why. He was an old man with congestive heart failure, diabetes, and diminished lung capacity.

What a crock of bullshit.

Comment:

What the fuck?

It would have better if he had been killed instantly by a truck delivering tylenol and cholesterol meds. Are you that stupid ? TRUE Vaccines are not that effective . Clearly evident by all the mumps, measles,polio, tetanus and many others still running rampant across the globe.AHEM.
OOPS. Those have VACCINES.
Sonce Kobeed is a farce and the BS used is only a year old it'll be 10 years abefore there is a "vaccine"....shortly after the common cold and athletes foot and dengue and malaria and cholera vaccines are proven. I think it may be referred to as NEVER.
Fuck it. Lets go mine some asteroids. I hear they may be filled with "precious" metals. Ever notice this "precious stuff" is included in names ? Mostly Irish and Indonesian names,of course

Last edited:

Comment:

What the fuck?

So the dude is old, he has congestive heart failure, he is diabetic, he has unnamed heart problems and from the picture looks like he weighs about 400 lbs.

The fucking sniffles could a killed him! Taking a dump could a killed him! Walking to the fucking mail box could have killed him!

So yeah.....Covid got him.....what a fucking surprise.

For one losing his damn mind, abandoning all principles, and becoming a complete partisan hack SOLELY because he hates THE PERSONALITY of the guy in office. It's pathetic.
Well, I haven't seen the 'partisan hack' aspect. And it's far, far more than Trump's personality at issue. But some people don't seem to notice. I don't get it. I don't see how anyone can follow an obvious con-man.

Comment:

What the fuck?

Here's your fuck guy who couldn't be bothered to read his article that he posted.

Excerpt.
Initially, she thought her father was experiencing a flare-up of congestive heart failure or a recurring infection. In addition to heart problems, Elizondo had diabetes, making him a greater risk of developing severe COVID-19.

There is no limit to the contortions liberals will make to support their positions.
I should qualify that I am starting to see similar irrational defensiveness over the vaccinations from some otherwise conservative folks. Some weird psychological variant of Stockholm syndrome or something.

I don't think we can save it at this point. You dumb fuckers are pushing it off the cliff.
Well, as you sit there and bad-mouth the sheepish duopoly...working both sides at times, I ask, how are you making a difference by doing nothing?

Well, as you sit there and bad-mouth the sheepish duopoly...working both sides at times, I ask, how are you making a difference by doing nothing?
I'm not. As I said, there's not much that can done as long as the partisans are intent on flushing it all down the toilet. The most I can do is try to talk you out of it.

But you seem determined to "stay the course", so you win! I guess.

We don't need your encouragement, but thanks for your support. Now go disinfect something.

Forum List

Back