Fully Vaccinated Man Dies of COVID - Daughter says it would have been worse had he NOT got the vax

Well, I haven't seen the 'partisan hack' aspect. And it's far, far more than Trump's personality at issue. But some people don't seem to notice. I don't get it. I don't see how anyone can follow an obvious con-man.
I think that may be the difference. I see them all as con-men. Don't you?

I don't trust any of those fuckers. So, it's not any different to install an outsider con-man than business-as-ususal cons.

We're forced to pick our poison. Why should we not pick the guy the establishment hates?

We're forced to pick our poison. Why should we not pick the guy the establishment hates?

A) We're not forced to pick anyone, certainly not a D or R. That's a lie, promoted by partisans.
B) Picking an unscrupulous conman, simply because the establishment hates them, is childish and stupid. It doesn't make things better. It makes them worse.

I'm not. As I said, there's not much that can done as long as the partisans are intent on flushing it all down the toilet. The most I can do is try to talk you out of it.

But you seem determined to "stay the course", so you win! I guess.
Brokeloser is a QOP partisan hack who floats on the wind wingnut polictics.

A deficit hawk under 2-Term President Barack Obama while being silent under the former president to again a deficit hawk under President Biden.

An isolationist under 2-Term President Barack Obama to an asshole internationalist under the former president to now questioning our withdrawal from a 20 year war in Afghanistan.

Anti-infrastructure bill under 2-Term President Barack Obama to pro bill under the former president back to anti under President Biden.

And he thinks that helps....

Entitlement and the goddamn pinkos.
Kill a commie for mommy
Glow.jpg

The dead man was morbidly obese with high blood pressure and all the other health problems
associated with his obesity such as diabetes.

That never makes the news but this man was a ticking time bomb health wise.

Last edited:
A) We're not forced to pick anyone, certainly not a D or R. That's a lie, promoted by partisans.
B) Picking an unscrupulous conman, simply because the establishment hates them, is childish and stupid. It doesn't make things better. It makes them worse.
I don't disagree with you, but everybody else does. That's why we need rank-choice voting.

Are you kicking the shit out of the assholes who voted for the current corrupt con man in the White House?

I don't disagree with you, but everybody else does. That's why we need rank-choice voting.
Couldn't agree more. It might be a case of too little too late, but it would help.
Are you kicking the shit out of the assholes who voted for the current corrupt con man in the White House?
Not nearly as much, no. And here's why:

Biden is a corrupt, establishment goon. But pretty much everyone who supports him knows that, and they don't give a shit. Trump supporters, on the other hand, actually think they're fighting the good fight. That's he's fighting the good fight for them. That kind of delusion is really dangerous. It's the kind of shit that fascism is built on.

Donald Trump, though far from perfect, was the most libertarian president in US History - which is much of the reason you so bitterly hate him. Al that liberty stuff really rubs you the wrong way. Thank god you have Quid Pro to tell you to wear a mask and get the jab...

Donald Trump, though far from perfect, was the most libertarian president in US History - which is much of the reason you so bitterly hate him. Al that liberty stuff really rubs you the wrong way. Thank god you have Quid Pro to tell you to wear a mask and get the jab...
See what I mean?

Trump, unlike Biden or Obama, did a lot of good for the country...but watch the communists continue to try to play otherwise. It really is a sick game.

I'm not. As I said, there's not much that can done as long as the partisans are intent on flushing it all down the toilet. You win!
Dude, come off that high-horse and listen to yourself....Listen to how fucking retarded you sound....Imagine being forced to play a basketball game....you’re appointed coach but you decide that if you can‘t choose Michael Jordan, Kobe Bryant and LeBron James you‘ll just pout and refuse to choose anyone at all....you let them pick your team for you...they give you three midgets then you bitch about the three midgets they chose for you.
Extract head from ass...give up on that third party fantasy you have....GET IN THE ACTUAL FUCKING GAME.

Couldn't agree more. It might be a case of too little too late, but it would help.

Not nearly as much, no. And here's why:

Biden is a corrupt, establishment goon. But pretty much everyone who supports him knows that, and they don't give a shit. Trump supporters, on the other hand, actually think they're fighting the good fight. That's he's fighting the good fight for them. That kind of delusion is really dangerous. It's the kind of shit that fascism is built on.
Burn the village to save the village.

Dude, you are seriously fucked up.

See what I mean?
I'm different. I assume they all suck and judge them on their actions alone.

Trump signing that huge $3.5 trillion omnibus in his first year really really really pissed me off.

I can't think of anything else that he did that was bad. I really don't think he had the ability to do much because of the establishment.

Con man? Probably. Is it a hard job? Fuck no. That's the easiest job in the world.

Have you noticed in the past couple of weeks the slow emergence of bitterness coming from the jabbed? Hysterical........but I get it. These people feel hoodwinked........they thought if they got the jab, they couldnt get the virus and then to add insult to injury, these mofus are now realizing they are the fcuking super-spreaders. Its remarkable.

I said waaaaaaaaaay back in February we are witnessing the most prolific IQ test in the history of our country. 50% scored below borderline. :eusa_dance: :eusa_dance:

I'm different. I assume they all suck and judge them on their actions alone.

Trump signing that huge $3.5 trillion omnibus in his first year really really really pissed me off.

I can't think of anything else that he did that was bad. I really don't think he had the ability to do much because of the establishment.

Con man? Probably. Is it a hard job? Fuck no. That's the easiest job in the world.

I can't think of anything else that he did that was bad.

Signed three more idiotic budgets just like that one.

Got rolled into bombing Syria on two false flags.

Didn't leave the money pit cold war relic NATO.

Kavanaugh was the worst USSC pick on his list, as far as civil liberties are concerned.

Chris Wray, Gina Haspell, Nikki Haley, John Bolton head up the list of truly horrid appointments.

Fauxi should have been fired the first time he contradicted himself.

At nearly every step, he grossly underestimated the depth and breadth of the swamp.

But those are all policy items that next to nobody wants to talk about, in favor of screeching about his personality, fake scandals, and mean tweets.

Does the most "liberty" stuff included trying to install yourself as president after losing an election?

Forum List

Back