Israeli embassy hosts another screening of Hamas atrocities for the media who can't get the story right

marvin martian

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2020
Texas Hill Country
The US corporate media, as well as their DemoKKKrat partners, are still largely supporting Hamas, despite these visual presentations of the atrocities being committed unprovoked against innocent men, women, and children.

Much like Gen. Eisenhower forced German politicians to view the devastation of the death camps, these leftists must be forced to confront the results of their support for terrorists.

This guy is a far left journalist, btw:

[Graphic warning] I have just seen the raw footage from Hamas terrorists of their attacks on 7 October. The screams of civilians murdered in their cars, babies slain in Disney pyjamas, children begging for “daddy” as he is blown up, the dead spat on.

As they mercilessly slaughtered, one terrorist yelled down the phone, “I killed 10 Jews with my hands, dad! I will go live on WhatsApp! Your son is a hero!”

If the Holocaust had cameras, this is what you would have seen.

I fear too many people do not grasp this.

Our species is depraved, some far worse than others. I couldn't murder a child even if it meant my life would end. We cannot deny the reality and it is important that Israel exposes the truth. This isn't exclusive to Jews but you are right, I can imagine from the stories I read how the American soldiers felt when they first reached concentration camps. I recall reading that they in fact executed on the spot the Nazi leaders responsible. These terrorists have to pay for their crimes.

Kill ever damn one of those Hamas MF'ers it's time to set an example and for the world to push back on these animals. Behave like animals, get removed from the planet.

Forum List

Back