Fuck You Wilson! Bevell! Carroll!

Anyone still think Brady needs a softer ball to throw? Brady's pocket composure, quick release and touch is top notch. I hope Kap watched the game and learns throwing a fastball is not the best use of his arm all of the time.

As for the OP, I understand how disappointed Huggy is, but I remember last year in the playoff game with the Niner's - if Montana, Young or even Garcia had been under center on the last play of the game, the hawks would have been home for last years Super Bowl.

Anyone still think Brady needs a softer ball to throw? Brady's pocket composure, quick release and touch is top notch. I hope Kap watched the game and learns throwing a fastball is not the best use of his arm all of the time.

As for the OP, I understand how disappointed Huggy is, but I remember last year in the playoff game with the Niner's - if Montana, Young or even Garcia had been under center on the last play of the game, the hawks would have been home for last years Super Bowl.
The golden years of the 49ers, I was a true blue fan then...:popcorn:

:thanks:Patriots 2015 Superbowl winners!!!

No. The Patriots haven't WON any of their Super Bowls. They've simply hung on long enough to allow their opponents to slit their own throats. Maybe, just Maybe if the Patriots were to go out and WIN a Super Bowl in convincing fashion I might give them some credit. Sitting back and letting the other team beat themselves is not "Winning" in my book.

No. The Patriots haven't WON any of their Super Bowls. They've simply hung on long enough to allow their opponents to slit their own throats. Maybe, just Maybe if the Patriots were to go out and WIN a Super Bowl in convincing fashion I might give them some credit. Sitting back and letting the other team beat themselves is not "Winning" in my book.

:funnyface: You are wrong. The Patriots won their 4th Superbowl last night. That's a fact, Mr. Nutjob.

54c6d32130cfe.preview-300.jpg

Seahawk Fans ..

Yeah, whatever, give it a rest, you don't have to give them any credit. The rest of the world already has.

Brady rallied his team from 10 down. They made SIX Super Bowls and were two plays from being 6-0 in the Super Bowl. I don't like New England but I give them the credit for being there every year for the last decade plus.

:funnyface: You are wrong. The Patriots won their 4th Superbowl last night. That's a fact, Mr. Nutjob.

10641223_624277301027994_4764373260333660237_n.jpg

Sometimes reality is distracted...

Way to snatch defeat out of the hands of victory Wilson! You fucking C*nt!

The call to throw THAT pass when you are on the 1 yard with Marshawn Lynch in the backfield is the dumbest play I've ever seen the Seahawks run. It might be the dumbest play call I have ever seen in my lifetime.

The guy the dumb fuck Wilson chose to waste a years worth of work on was the POS with the least amount of experience on the team.

Thank! You! Whoever made THAT call !! I don't give a fuck ! Darrell Bevel ...whoever..Fire the dumb fuck!!!!!

Wilson is smarter than that. He should have just called his last time out after he got that stupid play from the sidelines.

I can't fucking believe we just gave New England that game so recklessly. It was what 2nd down with a time out to waste? Even If Lynch didn't punch it in which I can't believe we couldn't have easily done we had the time out to call immediately and run two more plays.

I just can't fucking believe it! What a stupid way to lose a football game.

Well I hope you THANK YOUR FUCKING GOD for giving you a lump of shit for brains Russell!!!

my sympathys hug.I feel sorry for all fans in seattle right now.that asshole coach carrol is the one to blame for this.

I feel sorry for the fans because they are going to be stuck with this asshole prick carrol for their coach for a long time.

I don't care if they make it to the superbowl every year,I'm done with the seahawks.Wilson should have done the Jim Harbaugh thing that he did with Ditka.Ignore his call and call his own play and give the ball to Lynch and take the game into his own hands that way.

I am never watching another seahawk game again as long as they got that asshole coach who is just as much of a fraud as belicheat is.

I don't care if they make it back to the superbowl year in and year out,im done with them.I'm going to stick with the chargers,they are the cubs of baseball.

Loveable losers who wont get my hopes up.the chargers are the only team I will be watching for now on.

for now on,the chargers are the only team I will watch

The call to throw THAT pass when you are on the 1 yard with Marshawn Lynch in the backfield is the dumbest play I've ever seen the Seahawks run. It might be the dumbest play call I have ever seen in my lifetime.

The guy the dumb fuck Wilson chose to waste a years worth of work on was the POS with the least amount of experience on the team.

Thank! You! Whoever made THAT call !! I don't give a fuck ! Darrell Bevel ...whoever..Fire the dumb fuck!!!!!

Wilson is smarter than that. He should have just called his last time out after he got that stupid play from the sidelines.

I can't fucking believe we just gave New England that game so recklessly. It was what 2nd down with a time out to waste? Even If Lynch didn't punch it in which I can't believe we couldn't have easily done we had the time out to call immediately and run two more plays.

Well I hope you THANK YOUR FUCKING GOD for giving you a lump of shit for brains Russell!!!

my sympathys hug.I feel sorry for all fans in seattle right now.that asshole coach carrol is the one to blame for this.

I feel sorry for the fans because they are going to be stuck with this asshole prick carrol for their coach for a long time.

I don't care if they make it to the superbowl every year,I'm done with the seahawks.Wilson should have done the Jim Harbaugh thing that he did with Ditka.Ignore his call and call his own play and give the ball to Lynch and take the game into his own hands that way.

I am never watching another seahawk game again as long as they got that asshole coach who is just as much of a fraud as belicheat is.

I don't care if they make it back to the superbowl year in and year out,im done with them.I'm going to stick with the chargers,they are the cubs of baseball.

Loveable losers who wont get my hopes up.the chargers are the only team I will be watching for now on.

The offensive coordinator, Darrell Bevel, made the call.

The offensive coordinator, Darrell Bevel, made the call.
yeah but carrol can overrule him.He didn't.

Wilson should have done what jim harbaugh did with Ditka when he was with the bears on a Monday night game once,Ignored Ditka and called his own play.It did not work and he got a severe profanity tirade from Ditka for it but there is now way in hell the pats weak run defense that was on their heels, would have stopped beastmode.they were tired and worn down.

It's the superbowl for god sakes,fuck the coachs.they aren't out there playing the game.wilson should have given him and carrol the middle finger and called beastmodes number.

Shitbirds gotta be shitbirds.....Doug Baldwin pretends to shit on the field after scoring.....Why did these c*nts lose? Because they're classless shitbirds that deserved to lose...

UnlawfulShrillIguana.gif

Shitbirds gotta be shitbirds.....Doug Baldwin pretends to shit on the field after scoring.....Why did these c*nts lose? Because they're classless shitbirds that deserved to lose...

UnlawfulShrillIguana.gif
yeah hard to believe that they have even less class that Belicheat does.

fuck these two asshole coachs.

this LA Ram friend of mine said it best below about carrol.

typical No class Pete the Cheat Carroll team

Forum List

Back