Fuck You Wilson! Bevell! Carroll!

Seattle defense lost it....cant expect your QB to pull your ass out of the fire on last drive week after week.......bad things are going to happen.

That's a stupid and willfully ignorant statement. The game was won. The decision to throw THAT pass to THAT ill prepared receiver will haunt Wilson and Carroll till the last days they are drawing breath.

It was probably the dumbest play call and execution in the history of professional football. It was epic. Biblical. An act of Sports stupidity that will be talked about for a hundred years. It makes that ABC Sports ski jumper fail "The Agony of Defeat" look like a small miss-que. Carroll and Wilson set the bar in fail so low that I doubt it will EVER be duplicated on a sporting field of any kind in any country or sporting event.

No, it wasn't "won." That is why football is such a great and exciting game, because anything can happen.

Ya... It COULD have been stranger... like if a terrorist had shot Wilson dead from the roof of the stadium and the ball picked up by a Pats lineman and run 99 yards for a TD.

Seattle are shitbirds that deserved to lose. They shouldn't even have been there. It should have been Green Bay. They got all the breaks, and a damn near miracle game to get there....but were they thankful? Nope. Not. Even. A. Little. Bit.

Maybe if they had been a little less cocky, a little less arrogant.....a little more thankful for the LUCK that put them into the big show things would have turned out differently.....but NO, the classless loudmouth shitbirds couldn't help themselves because, well, they're shitbirds. And you know what shitbirds do? Shitbirds lose. And that's what they did. They LOST. And they LOST badly, very badly. . To top it off, their true shitbird colors came out and they started throwing punches once they'd received their comeuppance. Classless, pathetic, shitbirds.

Here ya go Shitbirds!!
th9.jpeg

Seattle defense lost it....cant expect your QB to pull your ass out of the fire on last drive week after week.......bad things are going to happen.

That's a stupid and willfully ignorant statement. The game was won. The decision to throw THAT pass to THAT ill prepared receiver will haunt Wilson and Carroll till the last days they are drawing breath.

It was probably the dumbest play call and execution in the history of professional football. It was epic. Biblical. An act of Sports stupidity that will be talked about for a hundred years. It makes that ABC Sports ski jumper fail "The Agony of Defeat" look like a small miss-que. Carroll and Wilson set the bar in fail so low that I doubt it will EVER be duplicated on a sporting field of any kind in any country or sporting event.

No, it wasn't "won." That is why football is such a great and exciting game, because anything can happen.

Ya... It COULD have been stranger... like if a terrorist had shot Wilson dead from the roof of the stadium and the ball picked up by a Pats lineman and run 99 yards for a TD.
Russell Wilson looks like a fucking terrorist now that you mention with that hair and beard.

Way to snatch defeat out of the hands of victory Wilson! You fucking C*nt!

The call to throw THAT pass when you are on the 1 yard with Marshawn Lynch in the backfield is the dumbest play I've ever seen the Seahawks run. It might be the dumbest play call I have ever seen in my lifetime.

The guy the dumb fuck Wilson chose to waste a years worth of work on was the POS with the least amount of experience on the team.

Thank! You! Whoever made THAT call !! I don't give a fuck ! Darrell Bevel ...whoever..Fire the dumb fuck!!!!!

Wilson is smarter than that. He should have just called his last time out after he got that stupid play from the sidelines.

I can't fucking believe we just gave New England that game so recklessly. It was what 2nd down with a time out to waste? Even If Lynch didn't punch it in which I can't believe we couldn't have easily done we had the time out to call immediately and run two more plays.

I just can't fucking believe it! What a stupid way to lose a football game.

Well I hope you THANK YOUR FUCKING GOD for giving you a lump of shit for brains Russell!!!

Calm down, it is now officially, IMO, Baseball Season. Can the Giants repeat, will the A's and Giants meet in the fall classic, will Pablo the Panda show up in Boston and tip the scale at 300 pounds? Will the Dodgers out spend every team in the league, but have trouble beating them (we can all hope).

In a few weeks bats will strike balls and everyone will be talking about the latest Phenom, who by May will be on a bus heading to Oklahoma City or Portland. Maybe this is the Mariner's year, at least they needn't worry about a tiles hitting more people than their bats hitting balls

Seattle are shitbirds that deserved to lose. They shouldn't even have been there. It should have been Green Bay. They got all the breaks, and a damn near miracle game to get there....but were they thankful? Nope. Not. Even. A. Little. Bit.

Maybe if they had been a little less cocky, a little less arrogant.....a little more thankful for the LUCK that put them into the big show things would have turned out differently.....but NO, the classless loudmouth shitbirds couldn't help themselves because, well, they're shitbirds. And you know what shitbirds do? Shitbirds lose. And that's what they did. They LOST. And they LOST badly, very badly. . To top it off, their true shitbird colors came out and they started throwing punches once they'd received their comeuppance. Classless, pathetic, shitbirds.

Here ya go Shitbirds!!
th9.jpeg

Thanks for sharing.

You are an idiot.

The call to throw THAT pass when you are on the 1 yard with Marshawn Lynch in the backfield is the dumbest play I've ever seen the Seahawks run. It might be the dumbest play call I have ever seen in my lifetime.

The guy the dumb fuck Wilson chose to waste a years worth of work on was the POS with the least amount of experience on the team.

Thank! You! Whoever made THAT call !! I don't give a fuck ! Darrell Bevel ...whoever..Fire the dumb fuck!!!!!

Wilson is smarter than that. He should have just called his last time out after he got that stupid play from the sidelines.

I can't fucking believe we just gave New England that game so recklessly. It was what 2nd down with a time out to waste? Even If Lynch didn't punch it in which I can't believe we couldn't have easily done we had the time out to call immediately and run two more plays.

Well I hope you THANK YOUR FUCKING GOD for giving you a lump of shit for brains Russell!!!
My guess, you needed to get that off your chest and wow .. you're a fan.

That play could have either way, sometimes the best offense is the totally unexpected and as it turns out .. a .. It sucks to be you moment and soooo much more ..thanks

As a "gads this is boring" football fan I thought it was an epic battle, memorable even. Alas, Seattle's luck pooped out and they flucked themselves. . :9: < << .. such is life.

Last edited:
Calm down Huggy. The world is not ending. The Seahawks will be back again next year.

Bevell should be fired !!

We really should wait a couple days before we crown the Patriots winners though. Just to make sure they didn't cheat somewhere in this particular game.

Now you know how LSU fans feel every time Les Miles fucks one up.

Hey, so goes the game. Your coaching counts. Your guys blew it. Now deal like a man.

Hey, guess what. Tom Brady's FOURTH SUPERBOWL RING. Suck on that, loser! HA-HA! :D

Chris, if you truly think that ANY of the Patriots Super Bowl victories are legitimate, please let me know. I've got some wonderful ocean-front property right around the corner from the stadium where they played last night that I'm looking to get rid of REAL CHEAP.

Hey, guess what. Tom Brady's FOURTH SUPERBOWL RING. Suck on that, loser! HA-HA! :D

Chris, if you truly think that ANY of the Patriots Super Bowl victories are legitimate, please let me know. I've got some wonderful ocean-front property right around the corner from the stadium where they played last night that I'm looking to get rid of REAL CHEAP.

Stuff it up your butt.

After the lucky catch at the 5, Seattle was fortunate to be in that position. The Seahawks gambled two weeks ago. And won, they gambled just befor the half and won, they gambled at the end of the game and lost.

Might be Wilsons luck finally ran out

More whine, more whine please. Your cheese is real stinky.

Forum List

Back