Fuck You Wilson! Bevell! Carroll!

I am thrilled that the Patriots won. It was a great Super Bowl. One of the all time best.

Now the loudmouth Seahawks will be forced to shut the fuck up. Those fucks talked more trash than a waste management convention.

Richard Sherman ought to take a lesson in humility from Michelle Kwan's father.....Like Sherman he always celebrated early, strutted around like a peacock.... then settled for second place.......Michelle Kwan, she no win!! Seahawks, they no win!

:dance::muahaha::thewave::party:

I can't stand Dick Sherman either.

Did you see him bragging about being better than Revis during the game? You're team is the Middle of playing a SB and you're bragging in front of the camera that you're better than revis. What a major turd.

I don't live in ".A" motel room idiot. I live in several connected rooms on the third floor. Quite comfortable really. Before I took this favor on I lived on my Chris Craft boat. I have had no desire to own a house. I also have twice as much room on the ground floor for my tools and a couple of shops. It's a pretty good arrangement for someone with my interests. I drive a Caddy and a VW bus I'm converting to a mobile repair and welding rig. The 35 ft 1958 Chris Craft is in storage. I'm going to have to add some RC self folding ramps to accommodate my new buddies the Pitbulls on and off the boat. I'm not wealthy by anyone's imagination but I'm happy. That is I was until this afternoon. People like you that take pleasure in other's discomfort or bad fortune have always disgusted me. So as you can tell even with your tiny intellect I don't give a rat's ass what you think. It ALWAYS comes from a negative place. I would feel sorry for you except that at the minute I am feeling sorry for a lot of people that deserve it and even if I had the extra compassion I wouldn't waste it on a worthless prick such as you.

Who cares. You are a fuckin loser, you bragged all week, dished shit out and now your a pussy and can't take it.

No you blame , pout, act like a complete asshole and I'm the negative one? :lmao:

Last edited:
I am thrilled that the Patriots won. It was a great Super Bowl. One of the all time best.

Now the loudmouth Seahawks will be forced to shut the fuck up. Those fucks talked more trash than a waste management convention.

Richard Sherman ought to take a lesson in humility from Michelle Kwan's father.....Like Sherman he always celebrated early, strutted around like a peacock.... then settled for second place.......Michelle Kwan, she no win!! Seahawks, they no win!

Did you see him bragging about being better than Revis during the game? You're team is the Middle of playing a SB and you're bragging in front of the camera that you're better than revis. What a major turd.

What else is new from that douche? All that tard ever does is rant and rave, it seems. :lol:

Yup. Sherman is a classless, clueless thug with a gigantic ego. Personally, I think he is the reason they lost, his bragging brought the universe down upon him and gave him his comeuppance ....Just like Michelle Kwan's father......:muahaha:

Huggy is a the forum version of Dick Sherman.....a big blowhard who loves to dish it out, but cries and makes excuses when he loses.

What a baby! :whip:

What madness would compel you to throw the ball when you have a monster running back? It is quite frankly a mind boggling play call and will be remembered as one of the worst in SB history.

Seattle defense lost it....cant expect your QB to pull your ass out of the fire on last drive week after week.......bad things are going to happen.

Seattle defense lost it....cant expect your QB to pull your ass out of the fire on last drive week after week.......bad things are going to happen.

Seattle had a 10 point lead with just over 8 minutes to go and they couldn't hold it. NE scored 14 points in 6 minutes to win the game.

What madness would compel you to throw the ball when you have a monster running back? It is quite frankly a mind boggling play call and will be remembered as one of the worst in SB history.

No SHIT!!! Talk about going from a historical genius to a historical idiot in less than 2 seconds !!! :lol: Wilson and Carroll will NEVER live this down. ASTONISHING !!!!

No SHIT!!! Talk about going from a historical genius to a historical idiot in less than 2 seconds !!! :lol: Wilson and Carroll will NEVER live this down. ASTONISHING !!!!

Seattle's Defense should have never let it get that far. The D melted down and that is the reason they lost the game. I did not have dog in the fight but it was at least an entertaining game.

Yeah Huggy I don't blame you, pretty sad, total DUMBASS CALL BY PETE!!!!

But I enjoyed seeing Sherman lose, he's a scumbag of the 1st degree...

What about the Seattle defense giving up two touchdowns in the fourth quarter in under six minutes? That was some great execution against a defense that was supposed to be one of the all time best.

What about the Seattle defense giving up two touchdowns in the fourth quarter in under six minutes? That was some great execution against a defense that was supposed to be one of the all time best.

Exactly. The defense is the reason the Seattle lost. Folks can blame that horrible play call that lead to the INT until the cows come home but the D should have never let it get that far in the first place.

That's a stupid and willfully ignorant statement. The game was won. The decision to throw THAT pass to THAT ill prepared receiver will haunt Wilson and Carroll till the last days they are drawing breath.

It was probably the dumbest play call and execution in the history of professional football. It was epic. Biblical. An act of Sports stupidity that will be talked about for a hundred years. It makes that ABC Sports ski jumper fail "The Agony of Defeat" look like a small miss-que. Carroll and Wilson set the bar in fail so low that I doubt it will EVER be duplicated on a sporting field of any kind in any country or sporting event.

That's a stupid and willfully ignorant statement. The game was won. The decision to throw THAT pass to THAT ill prepared receiver will haunt Wilson and Carroll till the last days they are drawing breath.

It was probably the dumbest play call and execution in the history of professional football. It was epic. Biblical. An act of Sports stupidity that will be talked about for a hundred years. It makes that ABC Sports ski jumper fail "The Agony of Defeat" look like a small miss-que. Carroll and Wilson set the bar in fail so low that I doubt it will EVER be duplicated on a sporting field of any kind in any country or sporting event.

No, it wasn't "won." That is why football is such a great and exciting game, because anything can happen.

Way to snatch defeat out of the hands of victory Wilson! You fucking C*nt!

The call to throw THAT pass when you are on the 1 yard with Marshawn Lynch in the backfield is the dumbest play I've ever seen the Seahawks run. It might be the dumbest play call I have ever seen in my lifetime.

The guy the dumb fuck Wilson chose to waste a years worth of work on was the POS with the least amount of experience on the team.

Thank! You! Whoever made THAT call !! I don't give a fuck ! Darrell Bevel ...whoever..Fire the dumb fuck!!!!!

Wilson is smarter than that. He should have just called his last time out after he got that stupid play from the sidelines.

I can't fucking believe we just gave New England that game so recklessly. It was what 2nd down with a time out to waste? Even If Lynch didn't punch it in which I can't believe we couldn't have easily done we had the time out to call immediately and run two more plays.

I just can't fucking believe it! What a stupid way to lose a football game.

Well I hope you THANK YOUR FUCKING GOD for giving you a lump of shit for brains Russell!!!
Is that you Mr Gracie? He was ranting the same thing..loudly.

Way to snatch defeat out of the hands of victory Wilson! You fucking C*nt!

The call to throw THAT pass when you are on the 1 yard with Marshawn Lynch in the backfield is the dumbest play I've ever seen the Seahawks run. It might be the dumbest play call I have ever seen in my lifetime.

The guy the dumb fuck Wilson chose to waste a years worth of work on was the POS with the least amount of experience on the team.

Thank! You! Whoever made THAT call !! I don't give a fuck ! Darrell Bevel ...whoever..Fire the dumb fuck!!!!!

Wilson is smarter than that. He should have just called his last time out after he got that stupid play from the sidelines.

I can't fucking believe we just gave New England that game so recklessly. It was what 2nd down with a time out to waste? Even If Lynch didn't punch it in which I can't believe we couldn't have easily done we had the time out to call immediately and run two more plays.

I just can't fucking believe it! What a stupid way to lose a football game.

Well I hope you THANK YOUR FUCKING GOD for giving you a lump of shit for brains Russell!!!
Is that you Mr Gracie? He was ranting the same thing..loudly.

:lol:

Forum List

Back