FUCK RUSSIA, are we a nation of cowards?

What part of the Constitution says we are responsible for Syria?
Bingo!!
This is all kinds of fucked up, we have no business in the Middle East when it comes to human rights. Those people live for conflict...

My God. You are thicker than pig shit I can tell from your post. Russia has never been our ally? Do you not know any history?

Better than you clearly. In WWII (no doubt the time you are referring to) the Soviet Union was an ally who didn't trust us, who would steal our technology when they could, who incarcerated our pilots and aircrew if they happened to land in areas that the Soviets didn't want them to, and who, when the war was over, immediately initiated a war footing against the western powers.

Allied against Germany? Yes, absolutely. But ALLIES? Not in your life.
Oh so those 25 Million Soviets who died fighting the Germans are just moot. The fact that Soviet Russia didnt "trust us" makes them a non ally?
All of that is moot correct? They said meany things about us? Stop.

Never said that. Those 25 million mainly died because the Soviet Union doesn't give a rats ass about its people. If it did, it wouldn't have rounded up entire villages and marched them through minefields and forced them to charge German macinegun nests to run them out of bullets. The Soviet Union suffered such tremendous losses because they don't value life.
Mitigating the sacrifices of so many...shame on you. Their methods are their own. When facing the Germans (a far superior force) their methods worked for them. It is not my position to dictate the wheres and whys...I wasn't there so many of these horror stories may be just that..stories. Additionally, I am not omnipotent. They won..war is brutal. They were an ally who held up their end of the bargain. They beat the Germans...full stop.

Shame on you for rationalizing the needless deaths of millions of soldiers. Only a complete dickhead would even conceive of such bullshit.

The truth is the truth...you dont know their methods for sure and they did win. You can have your moral pie in the grave with the rest of the bleeding hearts.

Better than you clearly. In WWII (no doubt the time you are referring to) the Soviet Union was an ally who didn't trust us, who would steal our technology when they could, who incarcerated our pilots and aircrew if they happened to land in areas that the Soviets didn't want them to, and who, when the war was over, immediately initiated a war footing against the western powers.

Allied against Germany? Yes, absolutely. But ALLIES? Not in your life.
Oh so those 25 Million Soviets who died fighting the Germans are just moot. The fact that Soviet Russia didnt "trust us" makes them a non ally?

Never said that. Those 25 million mainly died because the Soviet Union doesn't give a rats ass about its people. If it did, it wouldn't have rounded up entire villages and marched them through minefields and forced them to charge German macinegun nests to run them out of bullets. The Soviet Union suffered such tremendous losses because they don't value life.
Mitigating the sacrifices of so many...shame on you. Their methods are their own. When facing the Germans (a far superior force) their methods worked for them. It is not my position to dictate the wheres and whys...I wasn't there so many of these horror stories may be just that..stories. Additionally, I am not omnipotent. They won..war is brutal. They were an ally who held up their end of the bargain. They beat the Germans...full stop.

Shame on you for rationalizing the needless deaths of millions of soldiers. Only a complete dickhead would even conceive of such bullshit.

The truth is the truth...you dont know their methods for sure and they did win. You can have your moral pie in the grave with the rest of the bleeding hearts.

I DO know their methods. I count many former soldiers of the Soviet Union as my friends. They won because of the massive amounts of aid that we gave them, and their indomitable spirit. Had we not mobilized their entire army with the gift of 600,000 trucks, given them thousands of aircraft, millions of tons of munitions, and hundreds of tanks they would have had nothing to fight the Germans for a period of about 5 months. Spirit will propel you a long way, but having no weaponry when you get their simply ends up with dead soldiers for no gain.

I DO know their methods. I count many former soldiers of the Soviet Union as my friends. They won because of the massive amounts of aid that we gave them, and their indomitable spirit. Had we not mobilized their entire army with the gift of 600,000 trucks, given them thousands of aircraft, millions of tons of munitions, and hundreds of tanks they would have had nothing to fight the Germans for a period of about 5 months. Spirit will propel you a long way, but having no weaponry when you get their simply ends up with dead soldiers for no gain.
Oh so now they have an indomitable spirit? I am sure all of YOUR Russkie buddies were the ones being 'forced' to charge those battlements eh?
Yet our arms...are what allowed them to finally beat the Germans?
Well..how did they fight off the Wehrmacht before...our arms...got...there?
OH! Sheer numbers maybe? Wave attacks to countermove superior enemy fire power? Maybe...the only method they had?
Well shame on them for employing that! They were better off falling back and waiting....wait that brought the Germans to the gates of Moscow? Correct?
Is that armchair comfy?

Oh so now they have an indomitable spirit? I am sure all of YOUR Russkie buddies were the ones being 'forced' to charge those battlements eh?
Yet our arms...are what allowed them to finally beat the Germans?
Well..how did they fight off the Wehrmacht before...our arms...got...there?
OH! Sheer numbers maybe? Wave attacks to countermove superior enemy fire power? Maybe...the only method they had?
Well shame on them for employing that! They were better off falling back and waiting....wait that brought the Germans to the gates of Moscow? Correct?
Is that armchair comfy?

No, it wasn't the only method they had. When they began to run low on bodies they allowed the good generals the had, like Koniev, to actually fight intelligently. After 1944 the Soviet losses began to drop as better tactics were used. And, for the record I have German soldier friends too. I have walked the battlefields with the soldiers from both sides and talked about the fighting.
The German army is without doubt the most professional army the world has seen since Roman times. It was hampered by political goals that were unobtainable, by an unwillingness to enter full war production until 1945, and the commensurate lack of adequate supplies to fight the war. Had it not been for incredibly stupid attack methods, the Soviets would have won the war sooner simply because the Germans had so little ammo and fuel to fight.

Your ignorance about the logistics of the war is astounding.

600k trucks my butt. LOL They still would have won. T-34, Sturmovik etc.

Ahhh, yet another dipshit who doesn't understand the concept of logistics. Yes, the Soviets had T-34's. A truly great tank. But one that couldn't hurt a Tiger I from 25 meters away, while that same Tiger I could turn that T-34 inside out from 1500 meters away. Thus, you need a LOT of T-34s. So, how do you get those tanks supplied? Yep. You figured it out. TRUCKS! The Russians got to drive their supplies to the front while the Germans had to bring them up by horse drawn wagon.

Guess which method is faster. Moron.

After 1944 the Soviet losses began to drop as better tactics were used.
When did those American arms start to arrive again?

And, for the record I have German soldier friends too.

God bless them...truly sorry for their loss.

The German army is without doubt the most professional army the world has seen since Roman times.

Blind squirrel, meet nut.

I dont require logistics. I am not preparing an army for battle. However I do know that you are tacitly admitting my premise. The Soviet army was ill prepared for war. Especially a war with the greatest army in the world. Thus, they employed the methods based upon the manpower and materiel they had. Yet armchair generals will fault them forever.
When the only tool you have is a hammer everything is going to be a nail. However, let me take the time to state this. Fuck Stalin, I hope he rots in hell.

After 1944 the Soviet losses began to drop as better tactics were used.
When did those American arms start to arrive again?

And, for the record I have German soldier friends too.

God bless them...truly sorry for their loss.

The German army is without doubt the most professional army the world has seen since Roman times.

Blind squirrel, meet nut.

I dont require logistics. I am not preparing an army for battle. However I do know that you are tacitly admitting my premise. The Soviet army was ill prepared for war. Especially a war with the greatest army in the world. Thus, they employed the methods based upon the manpower and materiel they had. Yet armchair generals will fault them forever.
When the only tool you have is a hammer everything is going to be a nail. However, let me take the time to state this. Fuck Stalin, I hope he rots in hell.

No, they weren't ill prepared for war. They were actually getting ready to invade the west in 1942. What they were was outclassed by German professionalism, and Stalins disbelief that his attack had been preempted. He did nothing for a week while the Germans ran rampant. The German Wehrmacht wasn't the "greatest". it was the most professional. Huge difference. The greatest army was the Soviet Army. It proved it by not suffering a catastrophic failure of morale which would have been what occurred with every other army in the world except for the German, and the US army's had they suffered such horrendous losses, in such a fast manner.

The US was truly the arsenal of the world. We produced more war material in 2.5 years, than all the rest of the world did in 6. While the Germans produced 18,000 AFV's of all types during the war, the USA produced 53,000 Sherman tanks alone. We produced well over 100,000 aircraft, hundreds of millions of tons of munitions, and we supported ALL of our allies with that equipment.

We were so sure we were going to win the war that we began cancelling war production contracts in the third quarter of 1943.

No, they weren't ill prepared for war.

No...when one is prepared they are whether it be defensive or offensive. Stalin was not and if he were then why did he require US assistance? The truth is that they were simply not prepared in any manner whether it be par level equipment, materiel quantity or effectively armed and munitioned troops. Stalin was not prepared. If they would have been the Germans would not have marched through them like a hot knife through a Jew.
Stalin may have stated his intent at preemption but the early battles tell the tale. Der Fuhrer got the jump on him and it showed.

The greatest army was the Soviet Army. It proved it by not suffering a catastrophic failure of morale which would have been what occurred
Well they were also aided by many of Comrade Stalin's commissars pointing rifles at their backs as they charged headlong. However, as I stated, their methods worked and to the victors go the titles.

The German Wehrmacht wasn't the "greatest".
No, with their numbers they were GD amazing. It took Europe and the US to beat them. They were amazing. Their equipment, their technology, their General corp were amazing. Don't put your smoke out in em just because they liked a good Roman Salute. Man to man, equally supplied they could have stomped the ever loving shit out of any army on the planet and we both know it.

The US was truly the arsenal of the world. We produced more war material in 2.5 years, than all the rest of the world did in 6. While the Germans produced 18,000 AFV's of all types during the war, the USA produced 53,000 Sherman tanks alone. We produced well over 100,000 aircraft, hundreds of millions of tons of muntions, and we supported ALL of our allies with that equipment.

Different variables. We didn't have the Luftwaffe fire bombing Detroit either. Though German production didn't top out until 1943...that also coincided with the uptick in the bombing campaign...that's two subsequent years of night terror.

Ahhh, yet another dipshit who doesn't understand the concept of logistics. Yes, the Soviets had T-34's. A truly great tank. But one that couldn't hurt a Tiger I from 25 meters away, while that same Tiger I could turn that T-34 inside out from 1500 meters away. Thus, you need a LOT of T-34s. So, how do you get those tanks supplied? Yep. You figured it out. TRUCKS! The Russians got to drive their supplies to the front while the Germans had to bring them up by horse drawn wagon.

There were nowhere near 600k trucks, there were hundreds of T-34 for every Tiger etc etc, dingbat.

OK, more trucks than I thought, 427k by end of war---but interestingly, the UK got them over the early hump more than us Did Russia Really Go It Alone? How Lend-Lease Helped the Soviets Defeat the Germans | HistoryNet

What part of the Constitution says we are responsible for Syria?
What part of the constitution says you can post irrelevant bullshit on the internet?

The First Amendment

It says, and I quote,

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press, or to post irrelevant bullshit on the internet; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.​

Wanna deploy? Wanna come over here? You are more than welcome.

d3c5b4269d8d7be8aa63dba4fe30b8530be1f4fffeea097c02aac7ebac43bcec.jpg

This board has lost its mind. Russia is not, nor have they ever been our ally. Romney was 100% correct in his assessment during his debate with Obama.

AMERICA drew a red line in the sand in Syria. Assad crossed that line and we made good on our threat. We are supposed to stand for something in this country & without our word, we have nothing.
Is this a trick question?
No

This board of misfit partisans surely does not represent our nation.
I'm the embodiment of America, .....

:lmao:

This board has lost its mind. Russia is not, nor have they ever been our ally. Romney was 100% correct in his assessment during his debate with Obama.

AMERICA drew a red line in the sand in Syria. Assad crossed that line and we made good on our threat. We are supposed to stand for something in this country & without our word, we have nothing.

It's the hypocrisy that's the problem. Trump campaigned for a year and a half--stating we are not going to get into Syria's civil war. We would not remove Assad because that would create another vacumn.

He continually attacked Hillary Clinton for stating she was going to get tough with Assad. He criticised her for the no fly zone in Syria that she was insisting on. The irony is, if she were in office instead of the Ass Clown--there would have been a no fly zone and this chemical attack would have never happened.

Trump even at one point stated that "Assad was bad, but not that bad." Trump continually praised Vladimir Putin throughout the campaign. We know that his surrogates were in constant communication with not only the Russian Ambassador, but with Russian Intelligence agents. They even wrote in the Republican platform at the RNC Convention that we would not arm Ukrain against Russian Separatists.

That's how much Trump loved Putin. Who wants another Fucking war in the middle east--that will be backed by Putin? It was you Trump supporters that didn't want to help the Syrians. It was you Trump supporters that continually said no to Syrian refugees.

Here's what Putin has done to Syria:

So Trump was O.K. with Putin bombing the shit out of these people and killing kids,(while he was praising Putin--and crticisizing Hillary Clinton's statement about a no fly zone) and now that chemical weapons are involved he decides to react.

I am not so certain that he didn't do this just to divert attention away from all these Russian investigations. That wouldn't surprise me in the least.

I still dont want to help the Syrians. This is not our fight. This is all about Israel and THEIR desire to see the Assad regime eliminated. The US are just Israeli puppets. This is not about America this is all about Israel. I say fuck the K!kes.

I say fuck dimwitted losers who try to substitute slurs for having a fucking brain.

Yeah, we stand for the end of all life on planet earth.

Thank you mother-fucker, you just killed us all.

I hope you burn in hell. What am I talking about, you (and I) are all going to burn sooner than that. You just brought nuclear holocaust to our shores.

Maybe this strike is a blessing in disguise.

When the nuclear bombs start dropping in your backyards, you war-mongering assholes will shut your god-damn mouths!

This board has lost its mind. Russia is not, nor have they ever been our ally. Romney was 100% correct in his assessment during his debate with Obama. AMERICA drew a red line in the sand in Syria. Assad crossed that line and we made good on our threat. We are supposed to stand for something in this country & without our word, we have nothing.
What Russia thinks doesn't enter into my calculus on this - I just don't know why we want to keep sticking our dicks into a hornet's nest - but I agree with your point.

Through the Obama administration, it has become an asymmetrical comparison: Putin will always put Russia's (and his) interests first, and we've become more and more globalist.

Forum List

Back