FUCK RUSSIA, are we a nation of cowards?

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
This board has lost its mind. Russia is not, nor have they ever been our ally. Romney was 100% correct in his assessment during his debate with Obama.

AMERICA drew a red line in the sand in Syria. Assad crossed that line and we made good on our threat. We are supposed to stand for something in this country & without our word, we have nothing.

This board has lost its mind. Russia is not, nor have they ever been our ally. Romney was 100% correct in his assessment during his debate with Obama.

AMERICA drew a red line in the sand in Syria. Assad crossed that line and we made good on our threat. We are supposed to stand for something in this country & without our word, we have nothing.
Is this a trick question?

• Banned

No

This board of misfit partisans surely does not represent our nation.

No

I'm the embodiment of America, the better part that is that the founders envisioned via the naturalization act of 1790. I'm a principled patriotic Constitution loving natural born citizen like Trump, a heroic warrior president.

• Banned

No

I'm the embodiment of America, the better part that is that the founders envisioned via the naturalization act of 1790. I'm a principled patriotic Constitution loving natural born citizen like Trump, a heroic warrior president.
You are the embodiment of the very misfit I was talking about. You have a fucking monkey depiction of a former president for Christ's sake.

My God. You are thicker than pig shit I can tell from your post. Russia has never been our ally? Do you not know any history?

Strangely, Schumer and Pelosi agree with you.

Chuck Schumer: Missile launch 'the right thing to do'

• Banned

My God. You are thicker than pig shit I can tell from your post. Russia has never been our ally? Do you not know any history?
I am talking modern times. That should be obvious. This isn't 1944 anymore cupcake

And UNstrangely I don't give a fuck what those two idiots think or say. Not even a little lol

And UNstrangely I don't give a fuck what those two idiots think or say. Not even a little lol

just pointing out they are doing a complete 180 from what their peers are stating.

To see those two back Trump, on anything, is scary

just pointing out they are doing a complete 180 from what their peers are stating.

To see those two back Trump, on anything, is scary
Politics often creates strange bedfellows. Having said that, those two dumbfucks better not get withing 100 yards of my bed.

What part of the Constitution says we are responsible for Syria?
What part of the constitution says you can post irrelevant bullshit on the internet?
Freedom of Speech
Freedom of speech does not guarantee you the right to post irrelevant bullshit on a privately owned internet forum. If it does then I need to be reimbursed for all the times I've been banned
changing the goalposts?

What part of the constitution says you can post irrelevant bullshit on the internet?

What part of the Constitution says we are responsible for Syria?
Freedom of Speech
Freedom of speech does not guarantee you the right to post irrelevant bullshit on a privately owned internet forum. If it does then I need to be reimbursed for all the times I've been banned
changing the goalposts?

Wheres the change?

You're reaching

I am talking modern times. That should be obvious. This isn't 1944 anymore cupcake
Since 1990 what has Russia done that would make them our enemy? Care to compare notes? I think we have been BY FAR the aggressor. Shit heads like you make me ashamed to be American. Use your GD brain!

Forum List

Back