FUCK RUSSIA, are we a nation of cowards?

This board has lost its mind. Russia is not, nor have they ever been our ally. Romney was 100% correct in his assessment during his debate with Obama.

AMERICA drew a red line in the sand in Syria. Assad crossed that line and we made good on our threat. We are supposed to stand for something in this country & without our word, we have nothing.
My God. You are thicker than pig shit I can tell from your post. Russia has never been our ally? Do you not know any history?
I am talking modern times. That should be obvious. This isn't 1944 anymore cupcake
Since 1990 what has Russia done that would make them our enemy? Care to compare notes? I think we have been BY FAR the aggressor. Shit heads like you make me ashamed to be American. Use your GD brain!
If I embarrass you find the ignore feature.

Problem solved

I don't see this as be brave or cowardly. I see no reason to fight with Russia over Syria. I thought it was stupid when Obama did it. I've seen nothing to change my mind

Weather Assad's troops dropped the chemicals or they dropped munitions on a building that housed them it's time to say enough with killing your own people. The OP is right.

I don't see this as be brave or cowardly. I see no reason to fight with Russia over Syria. I thought it was stupid when Obama did it. I've seen nothing to change my mind
This isn't about Russia. This is about Syria. Russia is just trying to be the big bully and I'm glad Trump called them on it

This isn't about Russia. This is about Syria. Russia is just trying to be the big bully and I'm glad Trump called them on it
No...dipshit...this IS about Russia. They have an interlocking treaty with Syria. Syria has had Russian military bases since the cold war. As with our NATO agreement, they are signatories and therefore bound to the protection and security of one another.
However you are too thick to grasp the depth of Trump's action.
"Kuzz them fuckerz awn Faux newz sed we wuz gonna send in troops!"
You stupid shit....Russia is not Iraq or Afghanistan. However, YOU have no skin in the game and therefore could give a rat's ass about the consequences as long a Burger Kang keeps havin them double Whoppers on sale and your favorite sports ball team wins.

What part of the Constitution says we are responsible for Syria?
What part of the constitution says you can post irrelevant bullshit on the internet?
Freedom of Speech
Freedom of speech does not guarantee you the right to post irrelevant bullshit on a privately owned internet forum. If it does then I need to be reimbursed for all the times I've been banned
changing the goalposts?

What part of the constitution says you can post irrelevant bullshit on the internet?
Wheres the change?

You're reaching

You went from internet to "on a privately owned internet forum."

No...dipshit...this IS about Russia. They have an interlocking treaty with Syria. Syria has had Russian military bases since the cold war. As with our NATO agreement, they are signatories and therefore bound to the protection and security of one another.
You stupid shit....Russia is not Iraq or Afghanistan. However, YOU have no skin in the game and therefore could give a rat's ass about the consequences as long a Burger Kang keeps havin them double Whoppers on sale and your favorite sports ball team wins.
You don't know me, or my loved ones, or my close friends. You have NO IDEA what kind of skin I have in the game. Yours is a post of ignorance and paranoia.

And I haven't eaten at Burger King in at least a decade. Idiot

Freedom of Speech
Freedom of speech does not guarantee you the right to post irrelevant bullshit on a privately owned internet forum. If it does then I need to be reimbursed for all the times I've been banned
changing the goalposts?

Wheres the change?

You're reaching

You went from internet to "on a privately owned internet forum."
It's all privately owned bud. Either by you or someone else. I own my website but I am restricted even there by tos.

Wake up

You don't know me, or my loved ones, or my close friends. You have NO IDEA what kind of skin I have in the game. Yours is a post of ignorance and paranoia.

And I haven't eaten at Burger King in at least a decade. Idiot
Oh trust me...YOU have no idea what skin you have in the game Mr. Citizen. Keep on with your rah rah horseshit. Russia is no joke.

This board has lost its mind. Russia is not, nor have they ever been our ally. Romney was 100% correct in his assessment during his debate with Obama.

AMERICA drew a red line in the sand in Syria. Assad crossed that line and we made good on our threat. We are supposed to stand for something in this country & without our word, we have nothing.

It's the hypocrisy that's the problem. Trump campaigned for a year and a half--stating we are not going to get into Syria's civil war. We would not remove Assad because that would create another vacumn.

He continually attacked Hillary Clinton for stating she was going to get tough with Assad. He criticised her for the no fly zone in Syria that she was insisting on. The irony is, if she were in office instead of the Ass Clown--there would have been a no fly zone and this chemical attack would have never happened.

Trump even at one point stated that "Assad was bad, but not that bad." Trump continually praised Vladimir Putin throughout the campaign. We know that his surrogates were in constant communication with not only the Russian Ambassador, but with Russian Intelligence agents. They even wrote in the Republican platform at the RNC Convention that we would not arm Ukraine against Russian Separatists.

That's how much Trump loved Putin. Who wants another Fucking war in the middle east--that will be backed by Putin? It was you Trump supporters that didn't want to help the Syrians. It was you Trump supporters that continually said no to Syrian refugees.

Here's what Putin has done to Syria:

th

5c0d428f-2d4f-4109-a7e0-8aa6608d2b9b_16x9_600x338.jpg

Syria_AFP.jpg

So Trump was O.K. with Putin bombing the shit out of these people and killing kids,(while he was praising Putin--and crticisizing Hillary Clinton's statement about a no fly zone) and now that chemical weapons are involved he decides to react.

I am not so certain that he didn't do this--just to divert attention away from all these Russian investigations. That wouldn't surprise me in the least.

Last edited:

It's the hypocrisy that's the problem. Trump campaigned for a year and a half--stating we are not going to get into Syria's civil war. We would not remove Assad because that would create another vacumn.

He continually attacked Hillary Clinton for stating she was going to get tough with Assad. He criticised her for the no fly zone in Syria that she was insisting on. The irony is, if she were in office instead of the Ass Clown--there would have been a no fly zone and this chemical attack would have never happened.

Trump even at one point stated that "Assad was bad, but not that bad." Trump continually praised Vladimir Putin throughout the campaign. We know that his surrogates were in constant communication with not only the Russian Ambassador, but with Russian Intelligence agents. They even wrote in the Republican platform at the RNC Convention that we would not arm Ukrain against Russian Separatists.

That's how much Trump loved Putin. Who wants another Fucking war in the middle east--that will be backed by Putin? It was you Trump supporters that didn't want to help the Syrians. It was you Trump supporters that continually said no to Syrian refugees.

Here's what Putin has done to Syria:

th

5c0d428f-2d4f-4109-a7e0-8aa6608d2b9b_16x9_600x338.jpg

Syria_AFP.jpg

So Trump was O.K. with Putin bombing the shit out of these people and killing kids,(while he was praising Putin--and crticisizing Hillary Clinton's statement about a no fly zone) and now that chemical weapons are involved he decides to react.

I am not so certain that he didn't do this just to divert attention away from all these Russian investigations. That wouldn't surprise me in the least.

I still dont want to help the Syrians. This is not our fight. This is all about Israel and THEIR desire to see the Assad regime eliminated. The US are just Israeli puppets. This is not about America this is all about Israel. I say fuck the K!kes.

My God. You are thicker than pig shit I can tell from your post. Russia has never been our ally? Do you not know any history?

Better than you clearly. In WWII (no doubt the time you are referring to) the Soviet Union was an ally who didn't trust us, who would steal our technology when they could, who incarcerated our pilots and aircrew if they happened to land in areas that the Soviets didn't want them to, and who, when the war was over, immediately initiated a war footing against the western powers.

Allied against Germany? Yes, absolutely. But ALLIES? Not in your life.

Better than you clearly. In WWII (no doubt the time you are referring to) the Soviet Union was an ally who didn't trust us, who would steal our technology when they could, who incarcerated our pilots and aircrew if they happened to land in areas that the Soviets didn't want them to, and who, when the war was over, immediately initiated a war footing against the western powers.

Agreed 100%--here is what they did to the Pentagon in 2015. The Russians have never really been our allies. They're a country you can never really trust.
Russian hack almost brought the U.S. military to its knees

But they sure as hell were Trump's allies during the election of 2016.

Agreed 100%--here is what they did to the Pentagon in 2015. The Russians have never really been our allies. They're a country you can never really trust.
Russian hack almost brought the U.S. military to its knees

But they sure as hell were Trump's allies during the election of 2016.

No, they weren't trumps allies. They are no ones allies. They did more business with hilary than they ever did with trump. Far more. I don't think the russians had anything to do with the wikileaks dump. I think that was the work of an inside person who was a bernie supporter. If there were evidence it would already have been leaked, but after MONTHS of claims, not one shred of evidence has been presented.

I do agree that the russians interfered in the election. They always do. The question is what is the motive? Simple, to make things as screwed up as possible, turn American against American because that makes us weaker as an opponent, and to generate distrust of the media, the government, and politicians in general.

Oh so those 25 Million Soviets who died fighting the Germans are just moot. The fact that Soviet Russia didnt "trust us" makes them a non ally?
All of that is moot correct? They said meany things about us? Stop.

Oh so those 25 Million Soviets who died fighting the Germans are just moot. The fact that Soviet Russia didnt "trust us" makes them a non ally?

Never said that. Those 25 million mainly died because the Soviet Union doesn't give a rats ass about its people. If it did, it wouldn't have rounded up entire villages and marched them through minefields and forced them to charge German macinegun nests to run them out of bullets. The Soviet Union suffered such tremendous losses because they don't value life.

Never said that. Those 25 million mainly died because the Soviet Union doesn't give a rats ass about its people. If it did, it wouldn't have rounded up entire villages and marched them through minefields and forced them to charge German macinegun nests to run them out of bullets. The Soviet Union suffered such tremendous losses because they don't value life.
Mitigating the sacrifices of so many...shame on you. Their methods are their own. When facing the Germans (a far superior force) their methods worked for them. It is not my position to dictate the wheres and whys...I wasn't there so many of these horror stories may be just that..stories. Additionally, I am not omnipotent. They won..war is brutal. They were an ally who held up their end of the bargain. They beat the Germans...full stop.

Mitigating the sacrifices of so many...shame on you. Their methods are their own. When facing the Germans (a far superior force) their methods worked for them. It is not my position to dictate the wheres and whys...I wasn't there so many of these horror stories may be just that..stories. Additionally, I am not omnipotent. They won..war is brutal. They were an ally who held up their end of the bargain. They beat the Germans...full stop.

Shame on you for rationalizing the needless deaths of millions of soldiers. Only a complete dickhead would even conceive of such bullshit.

Forum List

Back